We've published the 2017 edition of the AdNews Agency Map. It's a thorough outline of the agency landscape in Australia – brought to you by AdNews and WPP AUNZ.
We've worked with WPP AUNZ to bring together a listing of the major agency groups operating in Australia as well as notable independents and other players.
If you’re a subscriber, you'll get your copy of the map in the June issue which is landing on desks this week.
Subscribe to AdNews in print for just $88 a year and get the monthly print magazine, as well as digital access to it via Zinio. All the magazine content is exclusive and doesn’t appear online, so you're missing out if you don't subscribe.
- The May issue in print: Transparency and 12 months of WPP
- The April issue in print: Marketing science & Google's Jason Pellegrino
- The March Issue in print: Cultural whitewash
- The February Issue in print: Long adn short term thinking
- The November Issue in print: The Power List 2016
- The October issue in Print: Adtech snake oil
- The first AdNews monthly has arrived
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org