Sportsbet and BMF cut ties as creative goes in-house yesterday
Sportsbet and its lead creative agency BMF have cut ties as the online gambling platform prepares to in-house the majority of its creative needs, AdNews can reveal.
Heckler celebrates global icons for Vivid
Design, animation and visual effects house Heckler has curated Iconicity at the Hollywood Hotel in Surry Hills for this year's Vivid Sydney festival.
Thinkerbell creates documentary for The Gatwick hostel
Thinkerbell teamed up with Looking Glass Pictures to document the last days of the residents of The Gatwick hostel in a film Judging The Gatwick.
Hawaiian Airlines calls on ANZ travellers to Return to Aloha
Hawaiian Airlines worked with WPP AUNZ agencies whiteGREY and MediaCom to bring to life its new brand platform.
Can billionaires buy elections in Australia?
Clive Palmer demonstrated how to flood the print media, airwaves, social media and billboards with advertising.
It’s time we all walked the buffet together
Sometimes too much choice can cause confusion, or worse, paralysis, says Facebook's Dan Sinfield.
Perfect Match: Understanding the power of long-term brand partnerships
Will it deliver an emotional connection for the brand?
Publicis Worldwide, Uber launch Queensland tourism campaign yesterday
The push called ‘scUber’ for Tourism and Events Queensland allows people to experience the reef through the world’s first rideshare submarine, bookable only through the Uber app.
Spotify ANZ names Karen Lawson as MD yesterday
Spotify has appointed former Slingshot Accelerator CEO Karen Lawson as its new managing director for Australia and New Zealand.
Spark Foundry wins Cancer Council NSW account 2 days ago
Publicis Media-owned agency Spark Foundry has won the media account for the Cancer Council NSW following a competitive three-way pitch.
The most in-demand jobs for marketers in Australia 2 days ago
Hays says employers are increasingly looking for campaign analysts and market insights analysts.
Pitch Wrap: Weight Watchers, Kmart, Aus Post 2 days ago
It’s hard to keep track of the account wins and losses across the industry. To help you keep on top of who has what, here’s a wrap of the pitches from the week.
Movers & Shakers: DAN, Accenture Interactive, UM 2 days ago
This week Tobias Young, Pippa O'Regan, Dane Sharp and others stepped into new roles.
Young Gun: Seven digital advertising operations manager Kelly Lenihan 2 days ago
Kelly Lenihan has been in the industry for six years but began her career working in sales before leaping into digital operations.
Australia Post reviews media account 2 days ago
Australia Post is set to review its agency arrangements less than a year after reappointing Dentsu X as its media agency of record, AdNews understands.
Bingle marketer Kristi Barrow on separating real opportunities from hype 2 days ago
Suncorp’s Bingle marketer, Kristi Barrow, tells AdNews about the benefits of building an online only brand, talks modern-day marketing challenges, avoiding buzzword BS and how to stay focused on strengths while delegating weaknesses.
In other news...
- SBS reveals FIFA Women's World Cup sponsors 2 days ago
- VMLY&R: Rekindling an old model 2 days ago
- JCDecaux sets sights on other ad markets following merger 3 days ago
- QMS says full year earnings are on track 3 days ago
- News Corp launches new mag Agjournal 3 days ago
- Groupon appoints Dane Sharp as ANZ marketing boss 3 days ago
- Pacific adds in-email videos to its digital assets 3 days ago
- VERSA launches with plans for international expansion 3 days ago
- Dentsu Aegis Network CFO Anthea Kane exits 3 days ago
- Executive redundancies made at Dentsu Aegis Network 3 days ago
- Ikea's $10m creative account is up for pitch 3 days ago
- Accenture Interactive MD ANZ exits business 3 days ago
- Parties splurged over $13m in dash to election night 4 days ago
- Australian marketers will get a pay rise this year but it won't be much 4 days ago
- Industry Profile: Performics national head of strategy and planning Aaron Vardon 4 days ago
- Seven West Media has cut its earnings forecast in a 'soft' advertising market 4 days ago
- Adobe and Microsoft back inclusive design research 4 days ago
- Game of Thrones finale draws over 1.07m viewers 4 days ago
- Sports duo Roy and H.G. join Macquarie Sports Radio 4 days ago
- UM ANZ creates new future-focused national role 4 days ago
- Nine has sold its major sports events to The IRONMAN Group 4 days ago
- Canva is now valued at $3.6 billion 4 days ago
- Advertisers waiting to see impact of Facebook’s new privacy tool 4 days ago
- Adelaide indie KWP claims authorship of 'The Bill Australia can’t afford' 5 days ago
- Pollinate opens in Canberra, appoints new MD 5 days ago
- Foxtel urges customers to consider life after Game of Thrones 5 days ago