Simpler content regulations for Australian broadcasters 1 hour ago
The government is boosting local content production and simplifying regulations around screen content.
Orchard and BMF deliver new campaign for Simparica Trio
The campaign began to roll out in Australia this month.
Clemenger BBDO Sydney helps launch Australia's first sports drink for gamers
The campaign will go live on IGN's platform with amplification on social and targeted online media channels.
Panasonic launches the Lumix G100 Camera via Awaken
The campaign, which was launched in September, is set to the sound of Lady Bri.
Why Australian business needs Russel Howcroft, and more just like him
How do we create more of him?
Building culture through COVID-19
Good culture = Good business.
Three podcast principles for braver audio creativity
Acast’s Tom Roach on why audio advertising needs a brave Old El Paso Girl.
Google uses Aussie comedian Greta Lee Jackson to fight draft bargaining code 2 hours ago
"I may be a comedian but this is no laughing matter.”
Nine says the TV content reforms are 'vital' for local production 1 hour ago
"Enable us to better compete in the global content industry."
Free TV says new content rules a 'huge positive' for Australian production 1 hour ago
Strong incentives to create quality Australian programs.
REGISTER NOW: Rob Norman to headline Digital’s Next Frontier 1 hour ago
Hear the former GroupM global chief digital officer’s thoughts on all things content, context and cookies.
Facebook names new CMO 1 hour ago
Alex Schultz replaces Antonio Lucio who stepped down last month after two years in the role.
Facebook bans Modibodi period ad 2 hours ago
The campaign, which aims to normalise periods, was deemed "shocking", "sensational" and "disrespectful".
Former Leo Burnett creative director joins indie Keep Left 2 hours ago
Blair Kimber brings more than 20 years' experience to the agency.
Nielsen unlocks financial services in a partnership with the DBM Atlas dataset 2 hours ago
A tool for media planners, strategists and marketers.
Nine’s Tom Malone on the rise of AM radio and the thirst for news 20 hours ago
“People turn to us for the latest news and opinion, and then they stick with us for the companionship."
In other news...
- NOVA’s Paul Jackson: A temporary COVID shift in listening habits 20 hours ago
- Industry Profile: Jaywing Australia head of digital strategy Ed Raine 21 hours ago
- Sixth Radio Ratings: 2GB retains top spot in Sydney, 3AW in Melbourne yesterday
- Succeeding this holiday season on social yesterday
- Life after sourdough: How disruptors will evolve post 2020 yesterday
- Google picks apart Australia's ‘highly unusual, largely untested’ content payment model yesterday
- Pandemic Habits - Melbourne people plan to stay at home more after lockdown ends yesterday
- Why health startup Mosh is getting dicks on TV yesterday
- Tourism Australia targets international travellers in new video clips yesterday
- The judges behind 2020 Emerging Leaders yesterday
- Denstu Aegis Network rebrands to Dentsu International yesterday
- How Bauer became ‘Are Media’ yesterday
- Bauer Media becomes Are Media 2 days ago
- TikTok execs say it didn’t take part in security probe into app 2 days ago
- Network 10 unveils major sponsors for 10 Shake 2 days ago
- 2020 Emerging Leaders revealed 2 days ago
- Watch Now: Future Now - ‘What’s next for the disruptors?’ 2 days ago
- Cricket Australia announces four-year partnership with Dettol 2 days ago
- BBQ brand Weber signs on for the NRL State of Origin 2 days ago
- Nova appoints Luke Minto as group commercial director, replacing CCO role 2 days ago
- Ogilvy Sydney named Agency of the Year at APAC Effies 2 days ago
- News Corp Australia takes News Xtend to Singapore 2 days ago
- Song Zu and Eardrum form audio branding agency 2 days ago
- Telstra loses legal battle over the Optus ‘more of than ever before’ ads 2 days ago
- BMF Sydney and ALDI Australia get a Grand Effie at the APAC awards 3 days ago
- Google says small businesses are in the firing line with the mandatory code 4 days ago