Sir Martin Sorrell - On how the ad industry will climb out of the COVID trough 2 hours ago
And S4 Capital’s growth hot spot.
ResApp partners with Isobar to help Sleepy Town with a Snoring Problem
The campaign aims to raise awareness for the importance of early screening for sleep apnoea and the launch of ResApp Health's new app SleepCheck.
Oakley unveils remake of Bob Marley's One Love
It is part of the brand’s 2020 For the Love of Sport campaign.
Bonds starts national conversation about Turtlenecks versus Crewnecks with men
The campaign will run across live streaming sports app Kayo, social channels, online and in Bonds stores.
The art and science of the modern marketing team
Marketers and CMOs today find themselves having to navigate this entirely new and complex world.
Local digital marketing – is your brand on the map?
With nearly half online searches, grounded in local intent, Neo GEM Daniel Benton explores the ways brands can use localised digital media, SEO and customer experience to drive traffic and conversion to local stores or online businesses.
How podcasting is changing Australian news
Acast's Guy Scott-Wilson on the three things you need to know about the growth of news podcasting in Australia.
Nova axes jobs as revenue falls by more than 25% 2 hours ago
Nova CEO Cathy O’Connor says she expects the downturn to continue for the next 12 to 18 months.
A lockdown survival guide for adland in Melbourne yesterday
Don't work in the same room as your husband/wife even if that means you're working in a cupboard.
Last call for entries: Emerging Leaders yesterday
CEOs, this is your chance to recognise hard-working employees this year.
Entries for AdNews AOTY Resilience and Campaign Pivot Awards close in one week 2 hours ago
The finalists and winners will be revealed during the livestream of the awards.
Adobe introduces mobile app for its analytics platform 2 hours ago
Users will be provided a "real-time pulse" on what is happening in their business.
Kraft Heinz adds Reborn to its creative agency roster 2 hours ago
The Sydney agency has been appointed to launch the new Heinz Plant Proteinz brand.
Jobs go as Ten cuts deep into the news team 20 hours ago
News bulletins will be centralised and big names such as Kerri-Anne Kennerley axed.
Industry Profile: TVSquared CEO and founder Calum Smeaton 22 hours ago
Founding TVSquared in 2012 with no prior advertising experience, Smeaton has since grown the business to have six offices across four continents.
Digital news audiences surge in July with a second wave of COVID-19 23 hours ago
Up more than 50%.
In other news...
- Coles ditches the home delivered printed specials catalogue yesterday
- Podcast Ranker: ARN, iHeartMedia top downloads yesterday
- Nine’s Ninja Warrior finale passes one million metro viewers yesterday
- Outdoor media industry revenue down 35.4% for the half year to June yesterday
- The Future of Advertising yesterday
- Foxtel saving $180 million from sports broadcast rights yesterday
- Ooh! Media rejects 'graphic' PETA ad across Melbourne billboards yesterday
- VMLY&R's Bart Pawlak joins 303 MullenLowe as ECD yesterday
- WPP AUNZ has acquired Perth's Meerkats yesterday
- PubMatic revenue up 7% in first half of 2020 yesterday
- Profile - M&C Saatchi's Justin Graham on innovation from adversity yesterday
- Ten’s Bachelor in Paradise finishes with 480,000 metro viewers yesterday
- Coles and AFL launch series to encourage healthy choices among children 2 days ago
- Optus Sport offers Victorians in lockdown free access 2 days ago
- Radio industry rolls out new campaign 2 days ago
- Audi releases new campaign with The Monkeys 2 days ago
- Quibi launches free, ad-supported version in Australia as it struggles to grow users 2 days ago
- Isolated in Melbourne - The advertising industry and the second pandemic lockdown 2 days ago
- The Trade Desk says advertisers are returning 2 days ago
- Jonty Low is the new chair of AAP 2 days ago
- Integral Ad Science announces brand safety partnership with Google 2 days ago
- Online talent hub Commtract expands to meet global workforce 2 days ago
- Index Exchange expands partnership with LiveRamp to prepare for world without third-party cookies 2 days ago
- News Corp is already deep in payment talks with Google and Facebook 2 days ago
- Nine's upfront goes virtual and early 2 days ago
- Nine’s Pedestrian Group and Mi9 partner to reach NZ advertisers 4 days ago