CHE Proximity named AdNews Agency of the Year yesterday
Check out all the winners of this year’s AdNews Agency of the Year Awards.
Pet Circle pushes online service in latest spot from The Core Agency
If your pup could order pet food for itself, what would it order?
Beat the system with Uno Home Loans
Make yourself at home and bust out some dance moves. The mortgage industry is 'rigid and stubborn' but Uno wants to make it 'simple and empowering'.
Leave No Woman Behind
Women are 14 times more likely to die in a natural disaster. BMF's ad for the UN Women National Committee wants to prevent violence toward women in the wake of conflict and disasters.
Farewell. See you on the other side
I wrote this editor’s note knowing it’s the last one. After nearly five years, I’m moving on. While I’m filled with excitement about the new opportunity ahead of me, there’s always a sadness when something comes to an end.
Five things you need to know from SXSW
After geeking out at over 40 sessions SXSW in Austin Texas, Douglas Nicol, partner at The Works, gives some essential snack sized out-takes on the big themes that are about to impact our world.
Are you willing to bet on a bot?
Want to order a pizza? Schedule a meeting? Dispute your phone bill, or even find true love? There’s a chatbot for that. iProspect's Jovana Radovic takes a look at five different chatbots and what makes them work.
Thinkerbell wins skincare brand Sukin yesterday
Thinkerbell has been appointed as the agency of record for natural skin care brand Sukin, following a competitive pitch.
CHE Proximity CEO Chris Howatson: ‘We’re at the dawn of a new era’ yesterday
“We are entering an era where we can use creativity with amazing precision and use data to deliver personalisation that has never been done before and I think for all us, we are on the dawn of a new era," Chris Howatson said, accepting the Agency of the Year award last night.
Alex Parsons appointed CEO of Adcorp yesterday
After some time off, Nine's former digital boss Alex Parsons has taken the reins of ad agency Adcorp.
Movers & Shakers: R/GA, Y&R, Ogilvy yesterday
The agency merry-go-round is rife and it's hard to keep up with all the latest moves, so we've put them all in one place. Check out the Movers & Shakers of the week.
Maurice Saatchi says M&C Australia is the ‘jewel in its crown’ yesterday
Speaking as part of a video message to mark the induction of Tom Dery and Tom McFarlane’s into the AdNews Advertising Hall of Fame, Maurice sings the praises of the Aussie agency.
New and improved ACES are open for entry yesterday
The ACES is designed to be a fun awards program and event. There is only one category ‘Best Australian Ad of the Year’ and the entries are showcased in the cinema on a big screen.
M&C Saatchi's 'The Toms' enter the AdNews Hall of Fame yesterday
Tom McFarlane and Tom Dery, the long-time leaders of M&C Saatchi Sydney, have been honoured as the 2018 entrees to the Advertising Hall of Fame at the AdNews Agency of the Year Awards.
Unruly evolves testing and targeting products with MediaCom research yesterday
MediaCom's Cultural Connections research will help power Unruly's video testing and targeting tools in a new collaboration.
Marketer Survey: How effective is your social media strategy? 2 days ago
AdNews is conducting a survey into social media effectiveness and would like your views. Find out more about our Social Media Marketing study.
In other news...
- 72andSunny added to Optus roster 2 days ago
- Deloitte bolsters creative and digital arm with 40 grads 2 days ago
- AFL marketer: 'We want our new ads to appeal to a non-traditional fan base' 2 days ago
- Podcasts: The new audio frontier 2 days ago
- Pete Bosilkovski joins Y&R as CEO 2 days ago
- Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins confirmed as The Bachelor 2 days ago
- Architect of ‘Share a Coke’ returns to lead Coca-Cola’s marketing 3 days ago
- Ogilvy restructures creative team with new Clemenger hires 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: WeThinkMedia wins client; DAN's Accordant to sit within Isobar 3 days ago
- Y&R CEO Phil McDonald exits 3 days ago
- Coke marketing director exits after 15 years 3 days ago
- Taylor Swift accused of ripping off Kenzo ad 3 days ago
- Xaxis repositions focus on client outcomes, rather than cheap CPMs 3 days ago
- New influencer marketing tech promises to fix brand safety issues 3 days ago
- Celtra name dropped in Australia, absorbed into new venture 3 days ago
- Campbell Arnott's appoints Publicis Groupe, drops Clems and Wavemaker 3 days ago
- Female agency leaders pledge to banish the boy’s club and sexual harassment 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: Married beats I'm A Celeb finale; Fairfax promotes Chessell to national role 4 days ago
- M&C Saatchi grows new 'super power' from Magic Beans offering 4 days ago
- Australia has the most expensive Facebook ads in the world, study finds 4 days ago
- Influencer dismisses brand safety concerns, says advertisers are 'too nitpicky' 4 days ago
- First radio ratings of 2018 4 days ago
- Turning hype into powerful ads: Clemenger's first work for the AFL 4 days ago
- Digitas drops LBi name as part of global shift 4 days ago
- Five Minutes With: Pacific Magazines' Gereurd Roberts 4 days ago
- Advertisers and agencies overvalue online video, undervalue radio and print - Ebiquity study 5 days ago