Leo Burnett wins Canon media from MediaCom without a pitch 15 hours ago
Canon has handed its media planning to creative agency Leo Burnett, as the creative agency builds its strength in media planning.
Westfield partners with Kelly Osbourne for 'Today, I Am'
“It’s important to have the confidence to wear what you want to wear and feel empowered to let your fashion choices evolve with your personal style." Osbourne.
Naomi Watts demands more from streaming with Presto
Local streaming service Presto is using Hollywood star Naomi Watts to front its new campaign as it takes on the US goliaths by getting customers to "demand more".
Fairfax wants you to listen to the dog
Wouldn't it be nice to laze around all day just like the family pet? That's exactly what Fairfax wants you to do – but with the paper of course.
Ad tech player Rocket Fuel in rival takeover bid 15 hours ago
Ad tech company Rocket Fuel is back in the limelight regarding a takeover deal from marketing cloud company Gravity4, AdNews understands.
Nine signs major sponsors for The Block 13 hours ago
Aldi, Mitre 10, Domain, Suzuki and Swisse are the among the brands signing on as partners for the 11th series of Nine Network's The Block.
Carat focuses on succession planning – promotes “formidable” duo 14 hours ago
It's no secret that there's a few gaping holes at the heads of various Australian media agencies and groups. With a batch of Aussie talent frequently being siphoned off and murmured recruitment struggles among adland, Carat says it's keen to avoid any such struggles by focusing on “succession planning”.
Ten's digital sales lead heads to Mamamia 17 hours ago
Former digital group sales manager at Network Ten is joining the Mamamia Women's Network as Victorian sales director.
Networks pay “crazy” prices for sports rights but will clients and agencies? 16 hours ago
With Seven and Nine inking massive sports rights deals, are the networks going to look to other areas to justify sports prices? Media buyers weigh in.
Industry Profile: Krux country manager, Jo Gaines 17 hours ago
In this week's Industry Profile, we catch-up with Krux country manager Jo Gaines, and talk hiring Kellogg’s head of paid media as its VP of marketing, “love at first byte” and why “experts” don't last long.
The Voice wins the night but hits lowest finale audience ever 18 hours ago
Nine reality series The Voice won the night for TV viewing audiences but hit a sour note, recording its lowest ever finale audience.
Why McDonald’s was right to snub Burger King 15 hours ago
While Burger King taking on the golden arches may have been a stellar PR move, they may have lost the...
Media Wrap: AFL and NRL ads to rise 30%; Foxtel needs NRL to keep top ratings and O'Connor's Smooth talk 20 hours ago
See what today's media sections from The Australian and the Australian Financial Review are covering, including out-going Corbett calls for reform and Go gets bigger remit.
In other news...
- News Bulletin: Razorfish acquires 2DataFish; QMS expands to NZ 20 hours ago
- HuffPost Australia CEO refutes “bizarre” Fairfax cannibalisation claims 19 hours ago
- Dentsu secures exclusive rights to HuffPost's inventory 3 days ago
- Serious content holds serious attention: IAB TV report 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: APN Outdoor makes a case for summer; Loud&Clear appoint GM 3 days ago
- Storytelling: AOL's Shingy on the most overused word in advertising 3 days ago
- GroupM inks global deal with BuzzFeed 3 days ago
- Retargeting comes to Instagram 3 days ago
- Tomorrow's hot jobs - Jobs Bulletin 3 days ago
- TubeMogul to line up local programmatic TV deal? 3 days ago
- J Walter Thompson acquires digital agency Webling Interactive 4 days ago
- Distribution is “drug” for publishers: NewsLifeMedia CEO 4 days ago