OMD restructures strategy team, hires former Atomic 212 MD 6 hours ago
OMD has promoted current national strategy leader Gavin Gibson to the role of chief strategy officer APAC as former Atomic 212 MD Ian Czencz takes over the vacant Australian position.
Kendall Jenner is the new face of Ksubi
Ksubi has launched its Fall 2019 campaign with Kendall Jenner via luxury, fashion, beauty and lifestyle creative agency Smile.
Opera Australia and DDB Melbourne tap into Australia's love of drama
Opera Australia has taken a new, humour-led approach to promote the arrival of ‘Rigoletto’ and ‘Turandot’ in Melbourne.
DrinkWise spreads responsible drinking message with outdoor industry
More than 500 outdoor advertising billboards across Australia will present the message "Children can inherit more than your looks".
Nine's Hugh Marks: 'We shouldn’t fear truth'
To the National Press Club: "It is more risky and more expensive to do journalism that makes a real difference in this country than ever before."
News Corp: We will fight for your right to keep reporting and to keep you out of jail.
Michael Miller at the National Press Club: "We call on the government to amend a number of existing laws to protect the public’s right to know."
ABC Managing Director: The AFP raids on journalists have been a wake-up call
David Anderson at the National Press Club: "We need to do a better job of highlighting the problems and the benefits of a free media."
BWS and Woolworths accused of a 'cynical marketing exercise' for Dry July 14 hours ago
Woolworths-owned liquor store chain BWS has been condemned by public health organisation the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education over its sponsorship of Dry July.
It's time for publishers to stamp out anonymous trolling: the coward punches of public debate 22 hours ago
"Between us we have the power to stop this despicable behaviour ... "
The murky rights fights over Australia’s privately-owned Aboriginal flag 6 hours ago
Despite being considered a national symbol of Australia, the Aboriginal flag can't be used by just anyone - as the NRL and AFL have found out.
Publicis Media ANZ appoints head of new business and marketing 5 hours ago
Publicis Media ANZ has appointed Helena Snowdon to the role of head of new business and marketing.
VERSA wins $2.8m digital transformation project with City of Port Phillip 5 hours ago
Digital design and voice experience agency VERSA has been awarded a $2.8 million contract to transform Port Phillip Council’s digital presence, following an extended procurement process.
Online Marketing Gurus expands to US and Singapore 6 hours ago
Australian search and digital agency Online Marketing Gurus has set its sights on global expansion.
Australian Financial Review ends its deal with global news database Factiva 14 hours ago
The AFR says it couldn't get agreement on a new model with the News Corp-owned business unit.
Industry Profile: CHE Proximity creative director Cameron Bell yesterday
Cameron Bell got into advertising after spending time as a kid in the creative department of the agency his older sister worked at.
Yellow Pages ditches Jan in its latest campaign yesterday
The Yellow Pages, owned by Sensis, has ditched its famous character Jan in its latest national advertising campaign created by creative agency Big Red.
In other news...
- Mediahub Perth consolidates JWH Group media account yesterday
- Foxtel loses fourth marketer in eight months yesterday
- One in five Aussie adlanders only have $250 to their name yesterday
- Clemenger BBDO Sydney appoints Brad Morris as managing partner yesterday
- ABC, News Corp ready for legal fight on police raids yesterday
- Thinkerbell wins media and creative account for Journey Beyond yesterday
- Ray White airs its first national TV campaign with Rhys Muldoon via Do Agency yesterday
- Experience marketing agency GPJ opens Auckland office yesterday
- VERSA and nib launch Amazon Alexa Skill yesterday
- Court finds media companies liable for Facebook comments yesterday
- Adrian Elton releases final installment for Ikea "informal pitch" 2 days ago
- Digital advertising growth has hit a wall in Australia 2 days ago
- Nine names Alex Parsons as CarAdvice CEO 2 days ago
- State of Origin game two falls under 2m metro viewers 2 days ago
- Sorrell's S4 Capital has acquired Melbourne-based BizTech 2 days ago
- Indie publisher Lawrence Gibbons rescues the Star Observer 2 days ago
- Digital agency Little Giant rebrands as Isobar NZ 2 days ago
- A bad dose of woke-washing is infecting advertising 2 days ago
- Cannes Lions 2019: Australia ranked fifth globally 2 days ago
- MELBOURNE SUMMIT: Need some leadership tips? We have something for that too 2 days ago
- Clemenger and Finch win Grand Prix at Cannes for The Lion's Share 2 days ago
- Berlei's 'Stop Your Boobs' campaign has won a Bronze Lion for Film 2 days ago
- Johnson & Johnson bins global CMO role 5 days ago
- Australian cannabis becomes first to advertise on London Underground 5 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Carat, UM, 303 MullenLowe 5 days ago
- Nickie Scriven's view from the 2019 Cannes Media Jury Room 5 days ago