Snapchat, the future of IPG and advertising IP 2 days ago
What's in print this issue: Snapchat is coming to Australia, we ask creatives why the industry doesn’t value IP, and we interview Danny Bass six months into his gig at IPG Mediabrands.
Headspace targets fathers with powerful campaign
Mental health organisation Headspace Australia aims to remove the stigma for men around mental health issues.
Pepsi drops five second ads for emoji bottles
Pepsi knows being interrupted by ads is annoying, which is why they are keeping it short and sweet.
Mountain Dew replaces Puppymonkeybaby with twerking cat
Weird sh*t happens when you introduce Mountain Dew to the food chain.
How street presence amplifies your online and print media campaigns
Sponsored: Out of home street furniture plays a different role when paired with different media due to the way each are consumed. It can boost the effectiveness of print and online activity.
Marking moments in culture
It’s hard to imagine life outside the media bubble, but it does exist.
Off Brief: The life & times of Tom Piotrowski’s beard
"I have a confession to make. I’m in love with CommSec’s Tom Piotrowski’s beard."
Nine signs affiliate agreement with Southern Cross yesterday
The agreement will see SCA pay half of its advertising revenue in order to broadcast Nine's content. It brings to an end Nine's long-term partnership with WIN.
OMD on alert as Tabcorp calls media pitch 2 days ago
Tabcorp has called a media pitch with incumbent OMD defending the account it has had for 20 years.
Snapchat names former News Corp sales director as Australia GM 2 days ago
As Snapchat announces more than 10 billion videos are shared on the platform every day, it has named who will lead its expansion into the Australian market, AdNews can reveal.
Simplot reviewing creative - incumbent BWM Dentsu declines to pitch 2 days ago
Food manufacturer Simplot, which owns brands such as Birds Eye and John West, has launched a review of its creative.
What is the future of media? 2 days ago
Hear from NewsLifeMedia CEO Nicole Sheffield, Starcom's Jason Tonelli, Mindshare CEO Katie Rigg-Smith, Diageo's Adam Ballesty and Fairfax commercial and marketing services director Tom Armstrong at the Media Summit on 19 May.
News Bulletin: 10 Feet Tall poaches from BWM; Leo's young gun takes out Global Award 2 days ago
See what's happening in the world of media, marketing and advertising.
Movers and shakers: Mark Buckman returns and a Dentsu departure 2 days ago
Adland is full of big moves at the moment. From Mark Buckman's return, Dentsu and a new Snapchat GM, check out the movers of the week.
Industry Profile: Orchard managing partner, Wai Kwok 2 days ago
"Cut through the crap. Be direct and straight talking to teams and clients - it gets you to the truth of the matter quicker so you can do better."
Adland secrets: A digital ninja and short fuses 2 days ago
Welcome to Off the Record April edition – where the dirt goes from static to shareable.
In other news...
- LinkedIn posts solid quarterly revenue and membership growth 2 days ago
- Colgate fined $18 million over detergent cartel 2 days ago
- Supreme Court dismisses WIN's case against Nine 2 days ago
- Nine's The Voice unveils partners and integrations 2 days ago
- The Guardian puts readers in solitary confinement with VR 2 days ago
- Dentsu's Oddfellows to move in with BWM 3 days ago
- Collaboration is critical, but are evolving agency relationships killing it? 3 days ago
- Married at First Sight finale wins night 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: SapientNitro brings 'Avatar' to life; eBay's equal pay; ANZ's Apple pay 3 days ago
- TV more switched on to attribution than online channels 3 days ago
- Ten’s Howcroft, Nine’s Michael Stephenson and MCN join Media Summit 3 days ago
- Facebook beats earnings estimates; reaches 1.65bn users 3 days ago
- Audi's road to data visualisation 3 days ago
- Disney's Star Wars theory of marketing 3 days ago
- Tracking the upward trajectory of video 3 days ago
- V Energy's campaign goes 360 in multimillion-dollar X-Men push 3 days ago
- Everyone feels let down by ad tech: Chris Brinkworth 3 days ago
- More Dentsu shake-outs - Vizeum MD departs 3 days ago
- Dentsu agencies merge to form local branch of MKTG 4 days ago
- Most watched YouTube ads down under 4 days ago
- Nearly two million watch MKR final as numbers down 4 days ago
- News.com.au widens audience gap; sport drives category growth 4 days ago
- Outdoor ad mural company sees brand boom 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: Peter Hearl joins Telstra board; brands awarded for CX 4 days ago
- Apple announces first quarterly sales fall in over a decade 4 days ago
- Diminishing brand marketer support drives Twitter down 4 days ago