Hugh Marks on Nine's future: $100m in cuts to TV and ‘revolutionary’ VOZ 11 hours ago
Savings on international content rights, one-off sporting events, and from “synergies”.
Facebook partners with ICC to boost women's sport
Meg Lanning and Steve Waugh among global sporting heroes #BreakingBoundaries for inspirational new video series
RXP Group partners with Alteryx to launch Data for Good
The initiative will unlock targeted insights for not-for-profit organisations.
Dear Scotty: a message from Australian celebrities and bushfire survivors
Scott Morrison: this an intervention.
Trust is vital to the future of the media publishing industry
Sandeep Singh shares three types of threats media brands and publishers will need to respond to over the next 12 months.
Burger King’s mouldy Whopper: Questionable marketing that’s unquestionably great advertising
Do consumers actually care if the Whopper is preservative-free?
75% of marketers have shifted spend from creative agencies to influencers - this is why
Influencer generated assets are outperforming those led by brands according to Vamp’s new study of global marketers.
Nine lifts profit for half year but advertising market still 'soft' 15 hours ago
"Advertising market conditions across most categories have remained softer-than-anticipated."
A bot called 404 is stealing advertisers’ media spend 16 hours ago
It generates fake browser data and creates fabricated URLs.
Starcom axes Graeme Wood’s role after a year 8 hours ago
Graeme Wood was promoted to the newly-created of national head of futures and product last February.
Prime Media's profit halves in a 'difficult' regional market 16 hours ago
"Trading conditions have not improved in the current quarter."
Nine's Stan revenue up almost 80% 13 hours ago
Strong growth expected to continue over the next six months.
Australia's out-of-home media revenue for 2019 14 hours ago
The OOH industry sees a 2019 net media revenue increase of 1.5% to $935.5 million.
As podcast advertising grows, attention turns to metrics 16 hours ago
Although the survey found that brand awareness is the top objective of audio advertising, only one third of the buy-side are tracking metrics.
Tourism New Zealand invites Australians to experience a real Kiwi winter 16 hours ago
'Thus' is how we winter.
John 'Steady' Steedman's new job at WPP 16 hours ago
Chief operating officer as well as board director.
In other news...
- Brand Finance: Lucky 13th, Australia is 'fun and friendly' 16 hours ago
- Industry Profile: DoubleVerify programmatic business director ANZ James Whitbread yesterday
- oOh!media shares defy ASX hammering yesterday
- S4Capital rebrands Melbourne's BizTech to MediaMonks yesterday
- ANALYSIS: Behind the billboards in Australia's out-of-home market yesterday
- Mardi Gras Wrap: How brands are showing their support yesterday
- oOh!media expects out of home to gain market share this year yesterday
- Peter Horgan is back as chair of the Media Federation of Australia yesterday
- Jens Monsees on the new WPP AUNZ and his thoughts on Australian business yesterday
- 72andSunny Sydney promotes Whitney Hawthorn yesterday
- Jens Monsees' strategy for WPP AUNZ 2 days ago
- ARN revenue down in “challenging” market 2 days ago
- Cycling Classics continue growth 2 days ago
- oOh!media lifts full year revenue but profit drops 2 days ago
- WPP AUNZ full year profit slides with account losses in 'weak advertising' market 2 days ago
- Simon Reid and Nick Durrant take on senior roles at IPG Mediabrands 2 days ago
- QMS leaves the ASX 2 days ago
- QMS releases data insights platform DYNAMiQ for digital outdoor advertising 2 days ago
- Outdoor advertising industry ban on 'discretionary food' billboards near schools 2 days ago
- Australia’s media owners in an alliance to show advertisers that premium content works 2 days ago
- The 21 board of director positions on Australia's Premium Content Alliance 2 days ago
- Foxtel Media announces anchor brands for women’s cricket 5 days ago
- Telstra brings back CMO role with Jeremy Nicholas 5 days ago
- Social media giants block Cancer Council WA campaign 5 days ago
- Seven Group will back Seven West Media acquisitions 5 days ago
- Ben Welsh: DDB Australia's creative connoisseur 5 days ago