Twitter pitching for both media and creative 23 hours ago
Social media network Twitter is pitching its media account in Australia, with the site prepping to also announce a creative agency partner, AdNews understands.
VW brings you deals you'll want to tell everyone about
Volkswagen highlights why its cars give you bragging rights, even when it comes to talking to your pug.
Westfield creates doc mini series for autumn/winter fashion launches
The shopping centre chain has brought on board Dannii Minogue to deliver content around fashion launches for the upcoming season
Defence Housing turns to TV for first time
Defence Housing Australia's first work by McCann urges potential investors to "Look forward" by highlighting the security of investing in a DHA property.
Should brands be allowed to tarnish Anzac Day?
Does Dove parody supply an end to backlash?
Google’s Mobilegeddon: Are you mobile-ready?
Carat holds onto Disney and scoops its NZ business 22 hours ago
The Walt Disney Company Australia and New Zealand will keep Disney’s media business with Carat in Australia. It has also awarded it the New Zealand business.
Google sees boost in online ad volume but dip in cost-per-click 22 hours ago
Google records mixed results in its quarterly earnings, with revenue receiving a boost in Q1 2015, but a fall in the cost-per-click of its ads.
Three at the helm of Naked in management reshuffle 23 hours ago
Following the exit of its CEO and MD, a new three-person leadership team has been announced at Naked Communications.
Twitter takes responsibility for brand voice yesterday
On any given week there is a brand taking a misstep on social, and Twitter’s managing director of global brand and agency strategy said that it is Twitter’s responsibility to ensure brands using the platform are doing so in the right way.
Microsoft books higher revenue on cloud yesterday
Microsoft books a better than expected revenue figure, albeit one held back by currency exchange.
Social Media Showdown: Last drinks yesterday
We've come to the end of one socially-packed week, but don't put down your smartphones just yet, there's one last chance to win your way to Silicon Valley. Can Starcom bring it home?
Programmatic myths - the industry speaks out yesterday
Will programmatic see off the agency model? Does it drive down yield? Is it for cheap and low quality inventory and will it replace human beings? Not according to these programmatic honchos...
Jobs Bulletin: A job in media is not what you think yesterday
Media’s a tough gig, right? That’s what Jacqui Morris was afraid of. But nine months ago, the graphic designer and IT systems administrator said yes to a job at Maxus anyway.
Watchdog: The Pepper Hacker yesterday
Dolmio recently advertised the Pepper Hacker, a piece of tech promising to bring kids back to the dinner table. So, does it actually exist and can you buy one? Watchdog investigates.
In other news...
- Display ad fraud heads to 10% yesterday
- TAL confirms CHE Proximity creative appointment 21 hours ago
- Stackla turns user-generated content into dollars, launches ShopSpots 22 hours ago
- The Bulletin: Ooh!Media's Cook on FEPE board; Seven's "wild" US deal yesterday
- Sizmek launches responsive ad tool to take on Flash yesterday
- Planners: Take off your advertising-shaped glasses and solve clients' problems yesterday
- Male sex doll in ad ok, but hitting pals is a no go yesterday
- ACMA releases Royal Prank report yesterday
- Which media agencies are the leaders? yesterday
- Facebook ad revenue boosted by mobile usage yesterday
- Social Media Showdown: What media agency type are you? 2 days ago
- Nine commissioned “disgraceful” Married at First Sight show to be “noisy” 2 days ago