Tackling what keeps marketers "awake at night" - OgilvyVentures 2 hours ago
Ogilvy is eyeing the future with the launch of OgilvyVentures. Head of the new unit Anthony Johnston told AdNews why the next agency revenue stream lies in tackling disruption head on.
Citi wants consumers to rethink banking
Banking should make you feel good. In a new campaign Citi is encouraging consumers to rethink banking and make the most of their financial decisions.
Rigney - Thanks Cannes...
AdNews' cartoonist draws his thoughts on the latest industry and national happenings.
Jim Beam asks Shazza, Stevo and The Boss to 'Join the Family'
Jim Beam is adding Aussie names - like Stevo and Shazza - to its iconic American bourbon bottles as it asks consumers to 'Join the Family.'
Five lessons from Cannes (if you're a goldfish, you can just read the headlines)
Cannes: The establishment vs The young guns
New outdoor tech will force advertisers to think outside the box
Digital media and blogger network Netccentric floats with 12 million IPO 35 minutes ago
Digital media business Netccentric is set to float on the Australia Securities Exchange today, after the business successfully completed a $12.5 million IPO capital raising.
Industry Profile: Archibald/Williams' ECD, Matt Gilmour 1 hour ago
Our Industry Profile takes a look at the professionals working across the advertising, ad tech, marketing and media sector. This week we meet Matt Gilmour, Archibald/Williams' executive creative director.
The Bulletin: The Ashes sponsors line up; Vizeum named fastest growing agency 1 hour ago
See what's happening in the world of media, marketing and advertising today including: PANPA names finalists for advertising and marketing awards; and TorchMedia snags Sydney Light Rail.
Media Wrap: Reach rule debated; Netflix-ageddon for telcos; McGuire knocks back Seven 3 hours ago
See what's happening in the world of media today, including: The reach rule back on the table? Netflix causing potential NBN pain; Eddie to stay at Nine
Data a hurdle for top-flight CMOs 4 days ago
As the expectations of CMOs sky-rocket, new research has pointed to a lack of data and the need for c-suite buy-in to help marketers navigate more customer-centric business models.
Swipe right: What's in the works for Tinder? 4 days ago
Tinder founder and president Sean Rad, and SapientNitro’s CMO Bill Kanarick sat down during Cannes and talked all things from turning an insight into innovation, the importance of experience and is the brand eyeing off virtual reality?
Facebook confirms revenue share trials on video ads in feed 4 days ago
Facebook has confirmed that media owners and select companies will take 55% of revenue from associated ads in video feed.
VML confirms Blackspot Beacon entry withdrawn from Cannes 2 days ago
Digital agency VML has confirmed that it withdrew its Blackspot Beacon entry from the recent Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
Bohemia wins Twitter media 3 days ago
Twitter has named its media agency in Australia, AdNews understands.
In other news...
- Virgin boosts Velocity with acquisition – eyes consultancy opportunities 3 days ago
- SCA creates top sales role; readies for Hamish and Andy return 3 days ago
- Video: Buzzfeed founder on 'the dress', Buzzfeed TV and real-time brand integration 3 days ago
- We share video, but not necessarily because we care 3 days ago
- MFA Awards entries close next week 3 days ago
- The Bulletin: OMD's got talent; Family Feud turns one 3 days ago
- News Corp's Storyful makes bigger grab for local market 3 days ago
- Cannes juries shrug off issue of scam - do you? 3 days ago
- 60-second interview: Red Engine's Julian Townley 3 days ago
- Watchdog - Streaming Stan on Vodafone 3 days ago
- Global ideas driven by cost efficiency will fail says Diageo 3 days ago
- Damian Eales named News Corp's managing director of metro and regional publishing 3 days ago