Influencer marketing 2020 predictions: Bigger budgets but watch for fatigue 3 hours ago
We speak to Jules Lund, Natalie Giddings, Detch Singh and more to see what they think influencer marketing will look like next year.
DDB Group NZ helps challenge misconceptions around HIV
It has teamed up with three other organisations to launch the world's first HIV Positive Sperm Bank.
Town Square launches brand identity for Homes for Homes
The agency created a new brand identity and digital platform for The Big Issue's funding initiative.
Royal Lifesaving WA introduces Mermates with the help of 303 MullenLowe
The campaign will help to affect behaviour change among young people when it comes to drinking alcohol around water.
Why podcast advertising is effective
More podcast listeners means more scrutiny, transparency and results. Here’s why Acast MD Henrik Isaksson welcomes the discussion.
Making meaningful brand impact
Creatives and marketers must now disrupt complex algorithms and make consumers care.
The rule for brands and big data: See the people through the patterns
25th anniversary of the world’s first banner ad online.
Third podcast ranker released as independent creators sign on 1 hour ago
Schwartz Media, Wil Anderson’s TOFOP and more have joined the ranker, topped by Hamish & Andy for a second time today.
Outdoor verification platform Seedooh eyes international expansion 1 hour ago
To focus on these international growth priorities, the company has created two new roles.
The General Store wins Shoes & Sox creative account 1 hour ago
The agency has also released its first work for the retailer which is its largest campaign.
Inside the Pitch: The Campbell Arnott’s account 2 hours ago
The deal is never done until the close.
VMLY&R Melbourne retains Monash University account 2 hours ago
The agency will continue its four-year partnership.
Get creative, or get left behind 2 hours ago
The Right-brain Workout.
PERSPECTIVES: The natural strength of radio 2 hours ago
Large and growing audiences, and tactical flexibility.
Principals launches human-centred design business AlphaLab 2 hours ago
It will be led by Dan Bradley.
The top 10 movies at cinemas in Australia for 2019 2 hours ago
Frozen 2 generated $9.7 million in its four-day opening.
In other news...
- Pitch Wrap: Officeworks, DrinkWise, Melbourne Star Observation Wheel 3 hours ago
- Social media predictions 2020: Private communication, TikTok and attribution 9 hours ago
- Maurice Saatchi quits M&C Saatchi yesterday
- Australian TV outlook 2020: A 'revolutionary year' yesterday
- Reprise wins Officeworks e-commerce account yesterday
- PERSPECTIVES: Hitting the sweet spot yesterday
- ANALYSIS: NZ’s broadcasting faces its biggest overhaul in a decade yesterday
- The top Google searches by Australians in 2019 yesterday
- ARN has sold sports site The Roar to AthletesVoice yesterday
- Industry Profile: DDB Sydney head of planning Dom Hickey yesterday
- eBay chief marketing officer Julie Nestor joins Hilton in APAC role yesterday
- JCDecaux appoints GM of people and culture yesterday
- XTD buys out of home sports specialist Adline Media 2 days ago
- oOh!Media completes sales team refresh in Queensland 2 days ago
- Australia has no real CX leader 2 days ago
- McCann's Fran Clayton: Australian brands need to be braver 2 days ago
- Long Read: Where’s the money? 2 days ago
- PERSPECTIVES: Brutally simple ideas 2 days ago
- James Warburton's play for Prime appears to have hit a roadblock 2 days ago
- Twitter's top Australian brands of 2019 2 days ago
- GroupM: Global advertising growth is decelerating 2 days ago
- The Monkeys appointed DrinkWise's creative agency 3 days ago
- Zenith: Australian advertising spend growth will weaken in 2020 3 days ago
- The Monkeys' head of planning Michael Hogg joins Emotive 3 days ago
- James Boardman returns to Wavemaker in newly created role 3 days ago
- Disruption to the news media is not about technology 3 days ago