Could niche publishing hold the secret to success? yesterday
A handful of independent publishers in the country are carving a niche for themselves on the back of their varied offerings.
The Core Agency reveals latest work for Elders
The campaign looks to engage customers across its products such as business, farm, personal, fleet and commercial motor insurance.
Origin Energy unveils first rebrand in 18 years
Created by TBWA Melbourne, the ad features Origin users engaging with the new services and dancing to the song ‘Shake Shake Shake Senora’ by Harry Belafonte.
Thankyou put a new spin on the 'money back guarantee' in latest campaign
Thankyou’s latest guarantee sees the brand offer a free box of Huggies to unsatisfied customers.
GDPR: what is it and what do I do?
GDPR will have serious implications in Australia, not least because of its prospective fines for non-compliance of over $30 Million, or 4% of annual global revenue. Emarsys Heath Barlow explores.
Will Cambridge Analytica derail the influencer marketing business model?
There is no doubt the latest Facebook and Instagram data restrictions have the social media and influencer marketing industry in a social scramble, says Social Soup founder Sharyn Smith.
Why you can't buy digital evolution
Digital marketing agencies are laughing all the way to the bank as traditional marketing organisations just don't seem able to evolve their business to include digital channels without a digital agency takeover, writes Sabri Suby.
Young Guns: PHD Sydney planning executive Joe McCabe 3 hours ago
A thing people at work don't know about Joe is that he was hospitalised in a tutu because of his sister when he was about five. Thus, ending his dream of becoming the red swan. In five years' time he'll be in London.
News Bulletin: Seven appoints former Ten executive as head of cricket 3 hours ago
In news today: Seven appoints former Ten BBL executive as head of cricket.
Twitter reports profitable quarter on back of strong international sales 6 hours ago
A 53% year-on-year rise in international ad revenue has powered Twitter's second profitable quarter in a row, maintaining a recent turnaround for the social media company.
MKR scorches competition in ratings race 7 hours ago
Seven's MKR continues to win the ratings race, with the show yet to have an audience below one million.
Facebook grows ad sales by 50% 8 hours ago
Facebook grew ad revenue by 50% and reported a 13% increase in the number of users on the platform. The results avoided any fallout from the Cambridge Analytica scandal, which broke late in the quarter.
Leo Burnett Melbourne appoints four new creative directors 8 hours ago
Chris Jovanov and JWT's Jess Lilley and Jim Walsh all join the company - kitted out with a diverse background across digital, creative and design. Daniel Pizzato has been promoted internally.
Aussie sponsorship platform set to become 'global standard' 9 hours ago
Gemba Group's new platform, Turnstile, could revolutionise sports sponsorship valuations, Formula 1 says.
News Bulletin: Ita Buttrose departs Studio 10, iSelect's new CMO, WhiteGrey moves 2 days ago
In news today: Ita Buttrose's Studio 10 departure, Whitegrey's new chief strategy and CX officer and iSelect appoints a new CMO.
Industry Profile: Quantcast head of account management Nicole Gardner 2 days ago
Nicole Gardner joined Quantcast just over two months ago from McCann. So far, she says the biggest challenge was getting her head around all the acronyms of the business.
In other news...
- AdNews journalist arrested in 'death of advertising' sting 2 days ago
- ACCC Inquiry: Google, Facebook focus on how they help media companies, advertisers 2 days ago
- Brand safety is back: 300 American brands hit on YouTube 2 days ago
- Eddie McGuire slams Facebook as ‘completely bogus’ over erectile dysfunction ad 2 days ago
- Radio ratings: Rusciano hits five-year high; Will & Woody work wonders 2 days ago
- UK public figure sues Facebook for defamation over fraudulent fake ads 2 days ago
- Nine eyes double-digit ratings growth for Super Netball 2 days ago
- Seven's MKR turns up the heat on Nine and Ten 2 days ago
- Leos Melbourne takes us behind the scenes of Bonds' crazy, sexy, cool ad 2 days ago
- Mike Connaghan denies 'boy's club' mentality at WPP 2 days ago
- TV industry calls for mandatory third-party measurement of Facebook and Google 3 days ago
- The Voice hits high note but MKR serves up ratings win 3 days ago
- Ant Keogh on controlling his own destiny at The Monkeys 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: New York Times appoints WeThinkMedia 3 days ago
- APN Outdoor secures three key transport contract renewals 3 days ago
- Giving magazines back their gloss 3 days ago
- Ford launches global creative review 5 days ago
- Email marketing campaign slammed for ‘blackmailing’ attempt 6 days ago
- Zoo Sydney in liquidation despite founder's counter claims 6 days ago
- Leaked WPP memo says holding company won't be broken up 6 days ago
- Legendary Nine sports broadcaster Darrell Eastlake passes away 6 days ago
- Honey Badger's Bachelor fame sees Tradie underwear sales rocket 6 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: WPP, GroupM, The Monkeys, Ten 6 days ago
- 10 reasons why you should be at the AdNews Media + Marketing Summit 6 days ago
- VW could review creative in Australia as part of global shift 6 days ago
- Young Guns: Initiative partnerships executive Nick Archer last week