Woolies posts losses of $1.2bn but new brand platform helping turnaround 4 hours ago
Woolies has posted its first losses since going public, but claims it is making progress against its recovery plan, boosted by new brand platform 'That's why I pick Woolies'.
Myer taps live experiences to reveal spring collection
Myer partnered with Twitter to launch its spring collection both on the runway and on social media last night.
News Corp launches $6m campaign for Stellar magazine
News Corp has launched a $6 million marketing campaign for the launch of its new Sunday newspaper, Stellar.
Retro-running takes centres stage in Le Coq Sportif campaign
Le Coq Sportif is aiming to build support for retro-running in the hope that it gets recognised as an Olympic sport.
What Disney World can teach marketers about activations
The Spaceship's Kumar Manix looks at how Disney World, 'the happiest place on earth', designs its customer experience.
Having it all – is it possible?
OMD MD Aimee Buchanan's experience on returning to agency land after having a bub.
The beauty of the publisher co-operative
There’s a secret sauce element in any successful co-op and Rubicon Project MD Rick Mulia is willing to share...
Follow AdNews on Snapchat 32 minutes ago
You can now follow AdNews on Snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of media, marketing and advertising.
Nine stung by poor ratings and shrinking ad market 4 hours ago
Nine's performance in FY16 fell below expectations due to poor performing shows and a declining TV advertising market.
SCA reports profit lift; expects Nine deal to boost revenue 4 hours ago
SCA CEO Grant Blackley has called FY16 “a year of significant growth” as the group reports a profit uplift and braces for further growth.
Fans ditch Zumbo sugar hit, fall for The Bachelor 4 hours ago
Fans are moving into the arms of The Bachelor and away from Zumbo's Just Desserts, which Gruen's Todd Sampson referred to as a "dental snuff film" in last night's episode.
'Papers have been written off too soon' – News Corp’s Tony Phillips 5 hours ago
In his first interview as News Corp CMO Tony Phillips tells AdNews he's not there to manage decline.
News Bulletin: Ten's Louise Barrett joins News Corp; Havas Aus creates new 'French Desk' 5 hours ago
In news today: Google takes on interstitial ads and Havas has launched a 'French Desk', designed to increase its footprint with the growing number of French businesses in Australia.
Email marketing: We need to stop being 'creative snobs' 5 hours ago
When it comes to breaching the email walls and claiming that allusive open click, does the creative really matter?
Young Guns: Nine Entertainment Co. director of sales, Kate McMahon 6 hours ago
'I think we have moved away from some basic principles in marketing that need to be brought back into the spotlight.'
Ogilvy eyes the starting line 7 hours ago
Ogilvy Australia is on a mission to build the agency its clients are going to want tomorrow, not just today. Its Sydney leadership team tell AdNews about Australia's biggest “re-startup”.
In other news...
- Ooh!Media looks to move further up the creative chain 21 hours ago
- Telstra amps up entertainment brands in latest campaign 21 hours ago
- Hamish Blake’s ‘offensive’ arse; gambling ad cleared by watchdog yesterday
- Dolmio brings Pepper Hacker to life in customer giveaway yesterday
- Zumbo’s Just Desserts falls in ratings, The Block holds strong yesterday
- Qantas transformation plan boosts customer advocacy yesterday
- Prime reports $93m loss as shrinking TV audiences have impact yesterday
- News Bulletin: Woolworths requests trading halt; Publicis' Nobay joins Ogilvy as ECD yesterday
- AMAA boss defends ABC metric after being called into question yesterday
- Industry Profile: Switch Digital CEO, Lee Stephens yesterday
- PacMag's CEO Peter Zavecz exits, joins News Corp yesterday
- Who won the vote for the best Olympics ad? yesterday
- Client-agency remuneration and transparency wounds widen in UK yesterday
- TAC and Clemenger's 'unusual' Graham campaign could tour beyond Victoria yesterday
- Tinder swipes first brand deal; falls hard for Bauer's Bachelor yesterday
- Most shared Olympic ads of all time yesterday
- Ooh!Media posts 18% jump in revenue 2 days ago
- Radio Ratings: Bumper survey for Sydney Smooth 2 days ago
- Suncorp Group to 'review agency model' 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: RadiumOne names managing director for ANZ; The Trade Desk set to IPO 2 days ago
- 'Over produced' Zumbo slammed on Twitter, but still hits a million 2 days ago
- Facebook suspends Domain Insights, challenging new publishers 2 days ago
- Australian online ad spend grows to $6.8 billion 2 days ago
- Bauer expands homes offering, taps Chinese market 2 days ago
- Olympics roundup: how do Aussie ads compare? 2 days ago
- Nova COO Louise Higgins exits 2 days ago