It tastes like 'boat fuel' - Rekorderlig halts ad campaign amidst product recall 6 hours ago
Rekorderlig has hit pause on its marketing campaign for its new cider cocktail product following complaints it tasted like “29 year-old boat fuel”.
Man Up continues men’s mental health message with moving ad
Man Up continues its mission to break the silence around men's mental health with a powerful ad campaign that tells men it takes balls to cry.
JCDecaux brings beats to the streets for Crust Pizza
Crust Pizza is mixing it up with an electronic music outdoor campaign featuring ‘playable’ posters.
Need the perfect gift? Head to PayPal
PayPal wants to change how people searched for and find the perfect gift this Christmas.
Time to restore trust and integrity in adland
Does martech competition + sales target pressure = overpromise and underdeliver? Senior research analyst at University of South Australia, Nico Neumann, digs deep.
Trump vs. Clinton: A review of their online campaigns
GroupM's Timothy Whitfield reviews key differences in the strategies behind the Republican and Democratic online advertising campaigns.
Millennials are the biggest spending generation but brands struggle to engage
Sponsored: Let’s face it, the word millennials is over used. It's poorly defined and marketers have a love hate relationship with it, but there are ways for brands to market to millennials better says Growth tank's David Wiley.
Bauer sells off five magazines to employee 1 hour ago
The publisher has sold its Adventures titles to its current GM of the brands, Robert Gallagher, as well as a group of investors.
UBank CMO stands by campaign - 'We need it to be disruptive' yesterday
Despite making some people feel “physically sick” and sparking tribunal complaints, the online banks says it has no intention at all of withdrawing the campaign.
Pandora triples size of marketing team; names group marketing director 6 hours ago
Streaming radio player Pandora has named Presto marketer Sally Kiernan as its group marketing director, with the business also taking its marketing team from two to eight.
PepsiCo boss gives agencies tough love on lack on diversity and obsession with TV ads 9 hours ago
“I’m sick and tired of being greeted by a sea of white straight men,” says Brad Jakeman. He thinks there’s more than can be done. He also thinks there’s still too much obsession with TV ads and not enough disruptive thinking.
Adam Ferrier makes cameo on Man Up to challenge advertising stereotypes 57 minutes ago
Triple M's Gus Worland recruited Cummins&Partners Adam Ferrier to change the conversations we are having with men in advertising.
Vox Pop: Match Media: 2017 all about shifting product 6 hours ago
Head of investment at Publicis-owned Match Media, Daniel Cutrone, says the channels that earn a higher share of spend will be those that combine robust data with innovation.
Ten's Survivor finale wins night, attracts 1.45m national viewers 6 hours ago
Ten's Survivor Australia has finally cracked The Block's entertainment hold for its finale episode.
IAB creates taskforce to go gangbusters on viewability 7 hours ago
Leading publishers, agencies and ad tech companies, with the notable absence of Facebook, unite to nail all things viewability.
Five mobile advertising trends for 2017 7 hours ago
M&C Saatchi Mobile CEO James Hilton predicts the five trends you need to know about mobile advertising for 2017.
In other news...
- News Bulletin: OohMedia lifts lid on dynamic screens; YOLO wins Campos creative 7 hours ago
- Marketers take note - limitation is the impetus for a better outcome yesterday
- Industry Profile: MCN content and partnerships director, Tania Jones yesterday
- ‘With uncertainty comes opportunity’ - Unruly’s Sarah Wood yesterday
- MLA 'racist' ad cleared by watchdog yesterday
- Vox Pop: Ritson-gate could sway 2017 channel spend yesterday
- Mamamia expands into sport and auto; doubles video content for 2017 yesterday
- Worner: 'Level the playing field on fees, not sport' yesterday
- APN to complete Adshel acquisition for $268m yesterday
- Founder and CEO of Holler resurfaces at startup studio for brands yesterday
- News Bulletin: Netflix's $800m plan; Paul Brooks replacement revealed; PayPal's Facebook play yesterday
- Darren Woolley to step back from TrinityP3 in Australia yesterday
- Bauer reveals new exec team; hires PacMag's Fiona Legdin 2 days ago
- Industry mourns tragic death of digital genius and satirist Leslie Nassar 2 days ago
- Advertisers must drive transparency; long-awaited guidelines revealed 2 days ago
- Fairfax launches one-stop shop for e-commerce 2 days ago
- Media Wrap: Social media targets live sport; SBS beat Nine to Viceland 2 days ago
- Facebook unveils ad campaign for Live 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Foxtel offers free HBO; Grandma sues KFC for $20m; Survivor to return 2 days ago
- AT&T agrees $86bn deal to buy Time Warner, more M&As touted 2 days ago
- Unlocking value of affiliate marketing – IAB signals big plans for Australia 2 days ago
- Frucor's out of home dick pic causes social stir 5 days ago
- Vox Pop: Joy's Nicole Milward on chasing rainbows and new shiny things 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Joe Copley exits Posterscope; Tourism Tasmania hunts CMO; Publicis results 5 days ago
- Brands jump on #SmashedAvo gate 5 days ago
- Melbourne rises up global creativity list, Sydney falls 5 days ago