AANA survey - Advertisers still have deep budgets but are undecided when to spend 10 hours ago
They are waiting for a clearer view on the market before committing.
Qudos Bank celebrates 60 years of banking
The heartwarming brand ad was concepted and produced by Taste Creative.
ASICS Australia releases first women's cricket shoe
The release builds on the brand's Made For Me campaign.
Nightjar launches new website for Sneaker Freaker
The fresh new design was influenced by the ‘cult’ status of the magazine itself.
Employers, it’s time to reset employee experience expectations
Companies need engaged employees more than ever.
That's the way the cookie crumbles
There are steps brands can start making today to prepare for 2022.
Five things teaching strategy taught me about strategy
DDB Sydney chief strategy officer Fran Clayton reflects on her recent experience teaching Ad School during a global pandemic.
ViacomCBS’ new streaming platform to replace 10 All Access brand 15 hours ago
The platform will start to roll out internationally early next year, with priority given to fast-growing OTT markets, including in Australia.
Nine’s Pedestrian Group and Mi9 partner to reach NZ advertisers 9 hours ago
Mi9 New Zealand will be representing Pedestrian Group in the New Zealand market,
Foxtel loses broadcast subscribers, but Kayo up 15 hours ago
Binge has 185,000 paying subscribers since launching in May.
Emerging Leaders entries close next Friday 16 hours ago
Entries are due Friday, August 14.
News Corp's 'weakness' in print advertising market 16 hours ago
Strong growth in digital subscribers in July.
News Corp fourth quarter revenue drops 22% 16 hours ago
A full year net loss of $US 1.55 billion.
ACCC’s Rod Sims on how the digital platforms are not really free yesterday
He spoke to the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (WA) via a streaming video.
Young Gun: Flare senior account manager and content producer Anna Mounsey-Heysham yesterday
Also a recently qualified personal trainer, Mounsey-Heysham has her sights set on one day running Clemenger BBDO's social and content practice.
American Express partners with Universal Music's Bring to back music industry yesterday
This year the creative platform is simple: keep the music playing, because "if the music stops, then everything stops; so don’t stop."
In other news...
- Emotive partners with YouTube and the United Nations yesterday
- Pandemic Habits - The 'young and trendy’ Metrotechs in the Sydney CBD yesterday
- Nestlé crowns Australia’s first Milkybar Kid-ult yesterday
- TikTok won't be banned in Australia yesterday
- SCA’s radio audiences go digital and listen longer yesterday
- Creative Sides - A garage with an art director yesterday
- The Joz, Apple's new marketing chief yesterday
- MediaCom promotes Josh Krichefski to global COO yesterday
- PubMatic partners with LiveRamp for post-cookie solution yesterday
- Pitch Wrap: University of Tasmania, Pernod Ricard, CQUniversity yesterday
- Instagram Reels launches in Australia yesterday
- Australian adman Matt McGrath becomes global CMO for Deloitte 2 days ago
- TV ad revenue falls 22% 2 days ago
- Add to Cart - C-commerce isn’t the trend you think it is 2 days ago
- Swift Media partners with Inside Practice to target medical practitioners 2 days ago
- AdNews Agency of the Year goes virtual 2 days ago
- ACMA's $5 million for public interest journalism 2 days ago
- QMS Sport rebrands to Media & Tech division of TLA 2 days ago
- Southern Cross merges research, strategy and insights divisions to form SCA iQ 2 days ago
- The global pitch league shows creative agencies doing more with less 2 days ago
- AAP unchained today with a new and unusual ownership 2 days ago
- Afterpay refreshes brand identity with new Bondi Mint hue 2 days ago
- More than 60% of online consumers opt for fake brand alternative, shows Google study 2 days ago
- Snapchat launches first global B2B marketing push in Australia 3 days ago
- Telstra debunks 5G conspiracy theories in online content series 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Havas Melbourne general manager – media Naomi Johnston 3 days ago