Advertising executives are the least trusted in Australia 20 hours ago
At the bottom alongside politicians, according to the Ipsos Global Trust in Professions survey.
Hyundai’s new Venue fits in and stands out
Created by Innocean Australia, the cheeky integrated campaign highlights the stylish attributes of Hyundai’s new entry-level vehicle.
INVNT creates 'Coachella for accountants' at Xerocon Brisbane
Celebrating its tenth anniversary. the event ran from September 4 until 5.
South Australia's RAA unveils new brand identity and campaign
Milo&Co were behind the rebrand, while KWP! created the new campaign.
Why brands need to place long-term bets in the war for attention
When it comes to sponsorships and partnerships, go big or go home, writes Wavemaker’s Shivani Maharaj.
Brand safety a constant effort, get used to it
GumGum’s chief growth officer Ben Plomion explains why brand safety must be a constant effort and why marketers must shift into a higher gear.
Voice and Visual Search: The Next Frontier of Digital Marketing
Commercial director at Criteo, ANZ, Colin Barnard shares his thoughts on how artificial intelligence has brought voice and visual search optimisation to the forefront of the industry.
Australia's advertising effectiveness study launched by the Communications Council 7 hours ago
This is the first time an advertising effectiveness study has been conducted outside of the UK.
QMS Sport inks deal with newest A-League side 15 hours ago
QMS Sport has inked an exclusive media rights deal with the newest club to join the A-League; the Western United Football Club.
Young Gun: Verizon Media account manager Kim Dao 16 hours ago
Kim Dao once wanted to work in fashion but instead fell in love with the media industry. She also owns 76 sets of Nanoblocks.
Tealium adds built-in machine learning to its customer data platform 18 hours ago
Tealium Predict will help organizations automatically draw conclusions about what customers are likely to do in the future.
Carat and Columbus retain $40m L’Oréal media account 18 hours ago
One of the world’s leading beauty groups, L’Oréal has extended its six-year partnership with Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat and Columbus.
CUB sees success with non-alcoholic beer brand Carlton Zero 19 hours ago
The shift in Australian drinking habits has given way to the rise of non-alcoholic and "healthier" beer options.
Facebook moves deeper into hardware 20 hours ago
The devices are built for Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp calls.
Martech platform Brandcrush raises $1m venture capital 20 hours ago
With the help of Rampersand, Luxury Escapes founder Adam Schwab and Blackbird Ventures’ Startmate accelerator program.
Scooby-Doo celebrates his 50th birthday with Australia's largest dog cake 20 hours ago
MasterChef guest chef Anna Polyviou created the cake which weighed 120kg and was 150cm high.
In other news...
- BCF bag 'The Honey Badger' for new multi-year content deal 20 hours ago
- Sky News eyes younger audiences for its first Facebook-only show 20 hours ago
- Wavemaker promotes Cat Wolkers to national role 20 hours ago
- Ipsos dispels market research’s reputation as advertising’s ‘creativity killer’ 21 hours ago
- Priceline 'Misterhood for the Sisterhood' campaign raises $1.3 million 21 hours ago
- MullenLowe Profero opens in Perth with a digital offer 21 hours ago
- Brands championing sustainability lead to success 21 hours ago
- Ticketek owner TEG launches research insights with Doppler 21 hours ago
- Pitch Wrap: Coca-Cola, Vodafone, Supercars 22 hours ago
- ADMA gets scooped up in a raid by the Australian Computer Society yesterday
- Agencies are letting staff skip work for Friday's climate strikes yesterday
- Carat appointed to Vodafone global media account, Wavemaker retain in AU yesterday
- RedEngine SCC wins Princess Cruises’ social media and content account yesterday
- AdSparc partners with Indian programmatic DOOH start-up Lemma yesterday
- RXP Group increases investment in human centered design yesterday
- DDB’s Ben Welsh: 'One of my first creative directors lost his job for head butting the client' yesterday
- 303 MullenLowe nabs BMF creative duo yesterday
- Google argues it does enough to support news publishers yesterday
- NOVA's Jamie Martinovich yesterday
- Industry Profile: Canstar group manager marketing Simone Davison 2 days ago
- Brands are losing their narrative to 'short-termism' 2 days ago
- Digital advertising is in 'creative destruction' mode 2 days ago
- Nielsen: The penetration of smart speakers in Australia 2 days ago
- Early SMI: Total advertising market down 10.1% in August ex-digital 2 days ago
- Scorch iProspect appoints Scott Abbott and Morgan Rees to newly created roles 2 days ago
- Lisa Messenger brings back Collective Hub magazines 2 days ago