Woolworths: Cheap Cheap not as successful as hoped yesterday
Woolworths is readying for a growth push, following disappointing sales in the first half and says despite being well received, its advertising didn't improve price perceptions.
Lipton Ice Tea refreshes (Kiwi) shoppers
Feeling hot and bothered? Lipton Ice Tea will cool you down (only if you're in New Zealand) with an new outdoor activation.
Coke's Tale of Contour
Fireworks, polar bears and a Chinese dragon, this is how the Coke bottle got its iconic shape.
Ultimate Greek Yoghurt needs no words
New TV campaign from Danone's Ultimate Greek Yoghurt has people speechless.
Emotion and wildfire: Patricia Arquette sure has people talking
It’s time to reframe the media conversation: the future is leverage
Five questions to ask your data provider
CUB confirms Richard Oppy in top marketing job yesterday
Oppy, who has been in the top marketing role as interim marketing director since last year, has taken on the role permanently.
Woolworths shakes up liquor and food division as MD departs yesterday
Woolworths has announced a raft of changes to its food and liquor divisions with the group appointing a new leadership team and naming a new managing director.
Is your creative director a douchebag? yesterday
You may already know the answer, but now there is a handy online test to find out. Try it out.
House Husbands' Rhys Muldoon to host AdNews Agency of the Year Awards yesterday
This time next week you could be the newly crowned AdNews Agency of the Year – or the creator of the Best Ad of the Year. Make sure you’re there to celebrate and collect it in person.
The Gyngell Theory - SVOD throws out ratings yesterday
David Gyngell has a theory on why OzTAM ratings are in flux, but does it hold any weight? OzTAM CEO Doug Peiffer weighs in.
Bauer brings Beautyheaven into the stable yesterday
The Beautyheaven suite will come under the Bauer umbrella as the result of a major deal struck between the publishers.
Facebook brings Internet.org TV and outdoor ads to Aus yesterday
Facebook has launched its Internet.org ads in Australia and Canada.
Fairfax and Macquarie merger not opposed by ACCC yesterday
The ACCC will not oppose the Macquarie Radio Network and Fairfax Radio Network proposed merger on grounds of competition.
Ex agency GM launches digital marketing firm – BBC and IAB on-board yesterday
Former head of digital performance at Omnicom Media Group and ex-GM at Agency M, Gary Nissim, has launched a new digital acquisition agency.
In other news...
- Cake marketing launches in Australia yesterday
- Revenue boost for APN Outdoor yesterday
- The Bulletin: Mi9 gets targeted; A bold deal for Ten; Wentworth renewed yesterday
- NRL reveals grassroots marketing push yesterday
- Brands boost Mardi Gras support yesterday
- SMG heads for dynamic content yesterday
- Watchdog be Nimble, Watchdog be quick yesterday
- Let us entertain you - NRL 2 days ago
- "Benchmark" campaign gets disruptive 2 days ago
- Television has failed to excite the marketplace: Nine CEO 2 days ago
- The Bulletin: Pac Mags appoints SCA digital head; Huckleberry win; former Video Ezy marketer takes global role 2 days ago
- Transformation program turns around Qantas financials 2 days ago