Foxtel loses another marketer, the fifth in 12 months 21 hours ago
Foxtel's Jo McAlister has become the latest marketing executive to exit the business, making her the fifth to depart in 12 months, AdNews can reveal.
BONDS gets back to basics with a retro twist
Australian WNBA basketball superstar Liz Cambage stars in the new BONDS campaign which reflects "body positivity and inclusivity".
Industry super fund Vision Super launches latest investment option
The Reactor Group helped Vision Super launch a campaign geared towards its new innovation and disruption investment offering.
Luv-A-Duck tells a classic love story simplified by a duck dish
The 80s-inspired TVC was created by Disegno with production by BRAVE.
How emojis can work for brands
To celebrate World Emoji Day this year, We Are Social decided to take a look at just how popular emojis are in Australia, which are our favourites, and how they perform for brands in terms of driving engagement.
Building back the bridge between creativity and effectiveness
Adland is going through a "creative crisis" but what is the solution? Stephen Graham makes the case for the hero the industry needs.
How to capture consumer attention - when you only have half
With multi-screening becoming ingrained in consumer habit, connecting with a distracted consumer is one of marketers’ key challenges to overcome says Vamp’s Aaron Brooks.
Judith Neilson's cash for journalism has mostly gone to established media 15 hours ago
The level of funding hasn't been revealed.
Regional radio vies for greater spend with new tool 21 hours ago
Media buyers will able to determine how different radio station combinations impact reach and effective budget allocation.
DDB Sydney promotes Matt Chandler to deputy ECD 21 hours ago
Matt Chandler, who is currently creative partner at DDB Sydney, has been at the agency for more than five years.
Coles Little Shop campaign faces a plastic waste petition 22 hours ago
A Change.org petition currently has more than 28,000 signatures.
Advertising's role in male and female stereotypes 22 hours ago
Australians think the traditional male and female binary is “outdated” and marketers need to look at categorising audiences by interest not gender.
Telstra-backed adtech Near raises $140 million 23 hours ago
The AI data platform, which has a deal with News Corp, closed one of the largest industry funding rounds.
Domain names former SpotX boss programmatic sales director yesterday
The move by the online classified business is part of plans to improve its programmatic advertising capabilities following its transition to a full programmatic offering last year.
Early SMI: Advertising agency spend hovers below the line yesterday
Agency ad spend was down just 2.3% for the full financial year to the end of June, according to early SMI numbers reported by investment bank UBS.
Ashley Earnshaw appointed CEO of Vizeum yesterday
Ashley Earnshaw will step into the role next month, becoming the second major CEO appointment within Dentsu Aegis Network in recent months.
In other news...
- Industry Profile: Xandr market director Edrich Ching yesterday
- Police wanted fingerprints as they searched for evidence against ABC journalists yesterday
- Emerging Leaders entries close this Friday yesterday
- Vodafone admits charging for content not ordered yesterday
- M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment CEO relocates to Australia yesterday
- The stereotypical advertising industry CEO and the leadership imbalance yesterday
- GroupM aligns with outdoor verification platform Veridooh yesterday
- Nine's pop-up Big Ideas Store resurfaces with newspaper assets yesterday
- PHD appoints new national head of investment yesterday
- Streaming media brands are closing fast on traditional players yesterday
- Amplify amps up Australia presence with ex-AKQA hire yesterday
- Publicis Sapient invests in industry vertical talent yesterday
- Here’s what the new Twitter site looks like 2 days ago
- Medium Rare launches branded content studio 2 days ago
- Karl Stefanovic starts new radio gig 2 days ago
- Cricket World Cup final and Ninja dominate for Nine 2 days ago
- Facebook is letting users see which advertisers have their data 2 days ago
- Lindsay Lohan to lead panel for Ten's The Masked Singer 2 days ago
- Coles Little Shop collectables are back 2 days ago
- Brands should use voice-control technology to solve a problem for customers 2 days ago
- ANALYSIS: WPP shareholders get a cash bonus from the Kantar sale 2 days ago
- WPP AUNZ expects $150 million from the Kantar sale 2 days ago
- Facebook shares soar on reports of a $5 billion fine over the Cambridge Analytica scandal 3 days ago
- WPP to sell 60% of Kantar to Bain Capital 5 days ago
- Amplifi head of investment Alex Pekish exits as reintegration plans continue 5 days ago
- Smooth puts ratings drop down to sport and strong marketing by other stations 5 days ago