Most viral ads of 2016 22 hours ago
Unruly has revealed the most viral ads of 2016 with sport featuring heavily and a couple of spots about Ramadan.
JWT reveals first work for Tourism and Events Queensland
Tourism and Events Queensland is aiming to refine the destination with a new TV commercial and content series.
Napoleon Dynamite is back for Burger King
Napoleon Dynamite stars reunite in a cheesy spot for Burger King.
CUB and National Geographic partner for Foxtel content series
CUB and National Geographic have created a content series starring Outback Wrangler star Matt Wright getting out of his comfort zone and kicking back with a beer.
Opening the gateways to data transaction
Channel Nine's head of data and programmatic product sales, Krish Raja, explains why marketers need to care about tech integration.
TV’s advancement beyond the box
The combination of technology, connectivity, data and mobility means that TV is now moving ‘out of its box’, says AOL's Yasmin Sanders.
Is social media for or against magazine brands?
Sponsored: Many brands are still finding their way when it comes to understanding their role on social, but it's been a boon for magazine brands, says Magazine Networks executive director, Mary Ann Azer.
Junkee Media acquires The Vine 17 hours ago
Junkee Media has acquired short video platform TheVine, known best for its out there Bachelor recaps.
Telstra CMO: It's a tragedy that creative and media don't talk any more 21 hours ago
Joe Pollard doesn't tolerate 'bullshit' infighting and bickering between her agencies.
Aldi extends Christmas campaign with short form content 22 hours ago
Aldi is extending its Christmas campaign with a slew of short form content.
Paul Nagy to chair ACES judging panel 23 hours ago
The Australian Creative Excellence Showcase is back in 2017 to celebrate the great and good of cinema advertising.
SurfStitch to make Snapchat Lens debut for summer campaign 23 hours ago
Fancy seeing your face barrelled in a wave?
Movers and Shakers: OMD, IPG, M&C Saatchi, JWT yesterday
Ex-Maccas marketer joins ad tech co RadiumOne and OMD digital head to move to PHD. We take a look at the biggest industry moves of the week from M&C Saatchi, IPG, Pacific Magazines and more.
We've made it easier to enter the AdNews Agency of the Year Awards yesterday
We know the Awards fall at a tricky time of year for agencies so this year we've built a digital hub to make it simpler and less time-consuming for you to enter.
Why are brands taking part in the Mannequin Challenge? yesterday
First there was the Harlem Shake then the Ice Bucket Challenge and the Running Man Challenge – but now, the internet has caught on the Mannequin Challenge and brands are keen to get involved.
Young Guns: JWT's James Llewelyn-Davies and Lexi Mounsey yesterday
Two of the Young Guns from JWT's In Your Shoes exchange program tell AdNews about their experiences swapping lives and offices in London and Sydney.
In other news...
- News Corp takes full control of Sky News yesterday
- Netflix reach approaches 6m but watching hours dwarfed by Foxtel yesterday
- Doritos pens Christmas Carol for festive season yesterday
- Ritson: Too many brands suckling at the corporate teat will kill everything yesterday
- Media reforms bill passes lower house yesterday
- TV industry needs to change its model: Telstra CMO yesterday
- What is the best performing brand in Australia? yesterday
- Quickflix re-emerges with Finding Dory rights 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Netflix announces offline downloads; MediaCom picks up super fund client 2 days ago
- WPP agency created a virtual office dog to explain mixed reality to clients 2 days ago
- Domain CEO lashes out at 'copycat' rival REA 2 days ago
- TV network CEOs - 'We challenge other media to be as accountable' 2 days ago
- Bauer axes teen magazine Dolly as 'no longer feasible' 2 days ago
- A British ad veteran is secretly helping steer David Jones' marketing 2 days ago
- Dentsu wins $8m Cash Converters account 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Ex-Initiative MD resurfaces; PacMags management change; Accenture buys big in UK 2 days ago
- TBWA\Sydney bags Oroton 2 days ago
- GroupM pools data and tech business into new group 2 days ago
- OPSM and Marcel talk brand and agency transformation 3 days ago
- RadioApp arrives boasting access to 250 Aussie stations 3 days ago
- How MTV got millennials to vote for James Mathison using Facebook 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Designworks senior designer, Jacob Mahoney 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Core wins Cook Islands Tourism; The Works parts with Beam Suntory 3 days ago
- AdNews analysis: The top 50 TV programs of 2016 3 days ago
- Digital ratings undergoes audit to ensure transparency ahead of Daily Ratings 3 days ago
- Think TV's Smart Lab findings could evolve dynamic pricing model 3 days ago