ADELAIDE AMPLIFIED - VOZ a step forward but no silver bullet, says KWP’s Michelle Grogan yesterday
The agency’s media director says the incoming measuring system doesn’t capture all video screens, such as cinema and social.
Momentum Energy gives Victorians reasons to get happy
“We didn’t want to just tell people to be happy, we wanted the ads themselves to make people feel good.”
AFG launches brand refresh from The Works
The agency was appointed to develop the refreshed brand architecture, messaging and accompanying B2B campaign following a competitive pitch.
Moccona embraces ‘me-time’ in brand platform developed by Edge
Integrated campaign launches across TV, online video, digital, social, outdoor and PR.
ThinkTV’s latest research belongs to the past, not the future
It’s 2021. There are so many other more interesting avenues for a piece of research about television to explore.
Is this a final nail in the cookie’s coffin?
Marketing in the 2020s will require skill, knowledge, and experimentation to navigate effectively.
That which appears is good, that which is good appears
Can minds be ‘tricked’ into inferring ‘quality’ media by representations of ‘quality’ media? And for how long?
ADELAIDE AMPLIFIED - The ubiquity of audio means it’s been taken for granted yesterday
John Gutteridge swaps agency life for sloungewear yesterday
ADELAIDE AMPLIFIED - How brands recalibrated in the pandemic disruption yesterday
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne's new specialised content team 21 hours ago
Tourism Australia’s City Escapes campaign with Hamish Blake and Zoe Foster-Blake yesterday
ACM to launch new travel website yesterday
Clive Palmer is back spending big on political ads yesterday
Movers & Shakers: Nine, UM, Ogilvy, Havas Media yesterday
City of Melbourne launches FOMO creative platform via Leo Burnett yesterday
In other news...
- Carat Perth retains major clients with combined $10 million in billings yesterday
- Virtual road trips with CarsGuide, Mitsubishi and Wavemaker yesterday
- Outbrain launches content and audience exchange in Australia yesterday
- Pandemic Habits - Consumer expectations of brands yesterday
- Young Gun: Wavemaker Adelaide client director - government Kirby McDonald yesterday
- Foxtel's new digital focus offerings for advertisers and media agencies 2 days ago
- Graham van der Westhuizen appointed Paper Moose general manager 2 days ago
- ADMA adds new advisory committee members 2 days ago
- GrowthOps wins account for hair styling brand ghd 2 days ago
- Pitch Wrap: OMD, GrowthOps, Archibald Williams 2 days ago
- Google promises it won’t build alternative identifiers once cookies are gone 2 days ago
- ANALYSIS - Mike Sneesby has inherited Nine at the top of its game 2 days ago
- ANALYSIS - Can Mike Sneesby’s magic streaming touch work for all of Nine? 2 days ago
- Havas Media promotes Danni Dimitri to head of strategy, Sydney 2 days ago
- Quantcast unveils new intelligent audience platform 2 days ago
- JCDecaux weaves Mardi Gras magic 2 days ago
- Fintech start-up Finspo reveals the hidden costs of banking via The Royals 2 days ago
- Nine's Hugh Marks in hospital 3 days ago
- The new CEO of Nine is Mike Sneesby 3 days ago
- Facebook appoints New Zealand native Nicky Bell as Creative Shop global VP 3 days ago
- News Corp Australia launches new travel brand 3 days ago
- Nova and Fox Sports enter sales partnership 3 days ago
- Nine closer to announcing new CEO 3 days ago
- IPG piggybacks on the US upfronts with Black-owned media businesses 3 days ago
- Former Kantar head of advertising research joins Cubery 3 days ago
- New co-presidents at Adelaide Advertising & Design Club 3 days ago