Check out what the hopeful bachelors think is the ideal first date, why they think they should be the AdNews Cleo Media Bachelor and what their motto to live by is, then cast your vote.
The vote is limted to one vote per person each day - but you can come back and vote again tomorrow. Voting closes 16 November 2015. Between now and then, we'll be featuring each wannabe bachelor's entry in full on AdNews.com.au.
Here's the finalists: go to the voting page to check out each finalist's snaps and creds.
- Rafe Berding, marketing and communications executive, GlobalX Legal Solutions (QLD) Vote for Rafe.
- Scott Kirkland, Quantcast (NSW) Vote for Scott
- Tom Cole, account manager, BigMobile (VIC) Vote for Tom
- Nick Rutherford, partnerships executive, Universal McCann (NSW) Vote for Nick
- Sam Straples, account executive, Val Morgan (QLD) Vote for Sam
- Ricky Chanana, national digital and trading director, Maxus (NSW) Vote for Ricky
- Richard Chelotti, account coordinator, PHD (VIC) Vote for Richard
- Jeremy McNamara, connections planner, MediaCom (QLD) Vote for Jeremy
- Matt de Groot, breakfast presenter, Nova Entertainment (NSW) Vote for Matt
- Corbin Bristol, digital marketing consultant, Reach Local (VIC) Vote for Corbin
- Matt Ryan, social media coordinator, Slingshot (NSW) Vote for Matt
- Jonathon Bernard, Collingwood media manager, Collingwood Football Club (VIC) Vote for Jonathon
Last year's agency bachelors were lute-playing cutie Andrew Da Silva from MediaCom Sydney, “crazy-busy” Nick Bell from Web Marketing Experts Melbourne, and jet-ski-riding, risk-taking Justin Hannan from Publicis Mojo Brisbane. Who will take the crown this year? You decide.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com