The shift between paid, owned and earned is happening - but how do agenices, brands and media owners deal with it?
Follow the money is a common cry – but where is the money going? PwC predicted recently that ad dollars will remain sluggish as more dollars move from paid into owned. The Investment Seers panel at the Media Summit looked at what was driving that shift and how media agencies and owners are adapting.
It’s far from the death knell, according to Katie Rigg-Smith, CEO of Mindshare. But, “just because you build it, doesn’t mean they’ll come,” she said.
- Katie Rigg-Smith, CEO Australasia, Mindshare
- Simon Ryan, CEO, Carat
- Lisa Ronson, Chief Marketing Officer, Tourism Australia
- Dee Marrocco, Marketing Director, Merivale
- Lee Leggett, CEO, Initiative
- Sharb Farjami, Group Director - Sales, News Corp Australia
- Damian Keogh, CEO, HOYTS Group, MODERATOR
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com