Who are the future leaders of our buzzing industry? Who has the skill, talent knowledge and leadership nous to stand out from the crowd?
AdNews is calling for nominations for the Top 25 Emerging Leaders of our buzzing media, marketing and advertising sector.
The final list, released in the September print edition of AdNews, will showcase the diamonds in the rough that stand out from the crowd and demonstrate the best examples of next generation leaders.
Three of the top 25 Emerging Leaders will also have the opportunity to address the audience at the AdNews Lessons in Leadership forum this October.
Deadline for entry has been extended until Wednesday 11 July.*
- The submission for the nominee must come from someone more senior to them in their company
- They must have a minimum of seven years in the advertising/media/marketing world (provide resume and LinkedIn profile link to support this).
- They are not currently working in a C-suite or managing director role
- Must include 3x 100 word descriptions:
- Example of when nominee overcame a challenge, and the solution they created to do so
- Signs that the nominee already displays that show they are an emerging leader
- Why do you (the person who made this submission) think the nominee deserves to be listed as an emerging leader?
Top 25 Emerging Leaders list will feature in the same September edition as the eagerly anticipated AdNews Power 50.
*Deadline extended due to many requests
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org