Welcome to the latest edition of the AdNews Podcast – Pubcast. We know the best part of our job is the conversations we get to have with the smartest people in the industry every day. The Pubcast is our way of sharing that with our audience.
The AdNews Podcast is sponsored by The Trade Desk, and produced for us by Nova Entertainment. This week editor Rosie Baker and journalist Lindsay Bennett talk to M&C Saatchi and Bohemia just days after the acquisition was announced.
M&C CEO Jaimes Leggett, chief strategy officer Justin Graham and Bohemia CEO Brett Dawson, discuss the deal that sees M&C Saatchi acquire Bohemia and add media to the group and the impact it will have on both business, their clients and staff.
We also talk about the independent agency scene in Australia, the “broken” advertising model and the future shape of agencies and how they get paid, plus the growing role of making products and owning IP for creative agencies, plus we touch on media transparency and the impact of procurement on agencies and client relationships.
Listen back to previous episodes of Pubcast – the AdNews Podcast:
- Pubcast: Atomic 212's Jason Dooris, Barry O'Brien and James Dixon
- Pubcast: GroupM's Mark Lollback and Katie Rigg-Smith
- Pubcast: Carat's Ashley Earnshaw and Sam Hegg
- Pubcast: Sean Cummins and Kirsty Muddle
- Pubcast: Talking data and creativity with Google and The Hallway
- Pubcast – SXSW edition: Leo Burnett Pete Bosilkovski and Twitter MD Karen Stocks
- Pubcast: Havas' Mike Wilson and The Works' Paul Swann
Who, and what topics would you like to see discussed in an AdNews Pubcast? Email us.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com