The campaign introduces a group of fruity creatures.
In celebration of the real fruit in Yoplait’s yoghurt, AJF’s latest campaign for Yoplait introduces a group of fruity creatures and follows their migration as they’re instinctively drawn to their Yoplait packs.
The campaign highlights the real fruit used in Yoplait’s range with each character cleverly crafted out of a different fruit in the Yoplait range.
The fruity creatures, including a strawberry fox and mango echidna, have an irresistible attraction to their Yoplait packs – it must be the really, real fruit in every pack!
“We’re very excited to launch a new creative approach for our much loved, family favourite yoghurt brand – Yoplait," Bega Dairy and Drinks head of marketing – yoghurt and culinary Jacqui Vanderzeil says.
“Our Really, Real Fruit campaign brings with it a very different approach to advertising in the yoghurt category, which we’re sure will delight viewers of all ages.
“Yoplait has been a staple in Australian fridges since 1982 and has continued to build trust in its name and quality over this time. We hope long-time Yoplait fans love seeing our brand evolve with the introduction of our really, real fruit creatures.”
AJF creative director George Freckleton said, “The campaign was a joy to create and we hope that comes through in the work.
“Yoplait has a long and happy history in Australia.
“It was great to work with Bega Dairy and Drinks to bring this fun and fruity, Yoplait campaign to life.”
The campaign launches this week and will run nationally, throughout the year on TV, online, social, out of home and in-store.
Client: Bega Dairy and Drinks Agency: AJF
• Executive Creative Director: Adam Francis
• Creative Director: George Freckleton
• Senior Art Director: Lauren Doolan
• Senior Copywriter: Melanie Stevens
• Strategy Director: Jill Cummins
• Group Account Director: Xavier Hogan
• Senior Account Manager: Bonnie Olsson
• Senior Producer: Liesel Haug
Production Company: BUCK
• Executive Creative Director: Gareth O’Brien
• Executive Producer: Erica Ford
• Associate Creative Director: Luke Saunders
Sound: Final Sound
• Sound Engineer: Stevo Williams