V Energy launches new brand platform for ANZ

Josh McDonnell
By Josh McDonnell | 14 November 2019

V Energy has launched its newest brand platform for people to escape into what it is calling “The Procrastination Place”.

Created to specifically target Australia and New Zealand's millenial market, the first phase of the new' Make it Happen' platform developed by Clemenger BBDO Sydney launches this weekend.

The campaign will run across TV, cinema, digital, social and OOH. The launch film – which draws on meme culture and the deepest parts of the internet – was brought to life by The Sweetshop’s Damien Shatford.

“We’re super excited to see a genuine consumer insight land a whole new brand platform for V, and really open the brand up to a whole new generation of consumers across Australia and New Zealand,"  Frucor Suntory head of consumer marketing Jonny Croft says.

"The work is distinctive, extremely relatable for our consumers, and firmly plants our flag as the brand that uniquely helps you Make it Happen.”

Ben Coulson, chief creative officer, Clemenger BBDO Sydney says, “Procrastination, it’s something 99% of us do, and the other 1% lie about. But V will be there for us when we need a good kick right in the procrastinations.”

Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at adnews@yaffa.com.au

Sign up to the AdNews newsletter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for breaking stories and campaigns throughout the day.

comments powered by Disqus