The Big Ideas Store, Powered by Nine, returns for its fourth year next month.
Taking over the 22nd floor of Nine’s new HQ at 1 Denison St North Sydney, The Big Ideas Store will offer two weeks of big thinkers, big ideas, and dig deep into the big issues challenging marketers right now.
More than 8,000 people tuned into last year’s virtual Big Ideas Store. This time it's both in-person and virtual access.
“The Big Ideas Store has firmly cemented itself as an annual event for our agency partners and clients to get under the hood on how Powered, Nine’s marketing solutions division," says Liana Dubois, director of Powered.
“It’s our opportunity to bring the creativity of Powered and Nine’s brands to life on a mass scale. The Powered team are the glue that brings our unique assets together and give Powered the ability to create ‘water cooler moments’ on our marketing
platforms across TV, digital, print and radio."
The Big Ideas Store runs May 11-21. The event will incorporate a pop-up retail space across four challenged and evolving categories in marketing: Youth, Lifestyle, Christmas and Sport.
Some of the sessions:
- BRANDED CONTENT STRATEGY: THE ALLURE OF LONGFORM – Tuesday, May 11, 3:30pm
- EFFECTIVENESS THE LANGUAGE OF THE BOARDROOM – Wednesday, May 12, 3:30pm
- THE NEW COMMERCIAL IMPERATIVE: DOING WELL + DOING GOOD – Thursday, May 13, 11:00am
- SURROUND SOUND: THE AUDIO EVOLUTION – Thursday, May 13, 3:30pm
- CULTURE SHOCK: CANNABUSINESS – Friday, May 14, 11:00am (virtual only)
- THE CHANGING AUSTRALIAN DREAM – Monday, May 17, 11:00am
- COOKIES CRUMBLED: DATA AND ADVERTISING BEYOND 3RD PARTY COOKIES – Monday 17 May, 3:30pm
- CULTURE CLUB: CREATING A CULTURE OF CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN THE HYBRID WORKPLACE – Tuesday, May 18, 10:30am
- NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH: IS LOCAL THE NEW GLOBAL? – Tuesday, May 18, 11:00am
- PLACING BIG CREATIVE BETS – Wednesday May 19, 3:30pm
- UNBOXING CHRISTMAS 2021 – Thursday, May 20, 11:30am (followed by lunch)
- THE GREAT DEBATE DOES ADVERTISING LEAD CULTURE, OR IS ADVERTISING LED BY CULTURE? – Thursday, May 20, 4:30pm
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org