Moccona has teamed up with Cadbury to launch an integrated campaign celebrating the release of the new Moccona & Cadbury Café Style Mochas.
The ‘One for the Mochaholics’ creative led by Edge Agency Sydney, aims to build excitement amongst the nation’s mocha lovers and drive awareness for the new co-branded Mocha sachet range now available in Woolworths.
The creative features two faces submerged in both brand's iconic assets; Moccona’s coffee beans and Cadbury’s chocolate squares.
The integrated campaign has been brought to life through an outdoor first campaign from Havas Media through transit formats across rail, bus and tram, as well as shoppers using retail formats in proximity to grocery and high dwell areas.
A range of digital elements complement the outdoor campaign, with video and social showcasing the first of its kind collaboration for Moccona.
Digital & physical Shopper touchpoints from The Mix Agency makes the Café Style Mocha range unmissable, driving further awareness and encouraging trial for the sachets which boasts three flavours, Mocha, Caramel Mocha, and Hazelnut Mocha.
A campaign from one green bean amplified the new range across influencer and PR channels. Chef Morgan Hipworth, who has attracted 1 million followers on TikTok, released recipes using the Moccona & Cadbury Café Style mochas to create indulgent treats.
Dominique Stichling, marketing manager at Moccona said: “Knowing Australians’ inherent love of both coffee and chocolate, the partnership is truly a match made in heaven. We’re thrilled with the campaign to-date, with the instantly recognisable and indulgent creative ensuring our new range is front of mind for mocha lovers this winter.”
Mondelēz spokesperson Sarah Calman, Licensing Manager ANZ & SEA said: “Moccona and Cadbury® are iconic brands in Australia, with both igniting fond memories and nostalgia among Aussies."
"This playful campaign aims to capture the attention of shoppers and commuters alike, reminding them to take a moment for themselves."
· Marketing Manager: Dominique Stichling
· Brand Manager: Robert Taylor
· Media Manager: Aaron Wall
· Digital & Social Specialist: Olivia Clemesha
Creative Agency: Edge Agency Sydney
· General Manager - Nicole Gardner
· Group Account Director - Marianna Gale
· Senior Account Manager - Donna Phan
· Associate Planning Director - Yanni Kyriacos
· Executive Creative Director - Simon Langley
· Senior Art Director - James Gillespie
· Senior Copywriter - David Arns
· Photographer - Harry Roth
· Senior Designer - Waiton Fong
· Designer - Sophie Millican
· Creative Services Manager - Rachel Townsend
Media: Havas Media
· Senior Strategist - Luisa Dali
· Senior Account Director - Nikki McColl
· Senior Investment Director - Thea Eikemo
· Senior Account Manager - Ashlee Casalini
· Account Assistant - Madeline Nicholas
Shopper: The Mix Agency
PR: one green bean
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com