Teams from Mindshare, Slingshot, UM and M2M have all been named as finalists in the Media Federation NGEN category at this year’s MFA awards.
AdNews Bottoms Up bloggers, Mindshare's John Dawson and Mark Golafshan are among the finalists.
Entrants were asked to respond to a brief around Batyr, one of UN LTD's charity partners. UN LTD is the social partner for the awards.
Batyr aims to encourage positive conversations around youth and mental health. All entry fees for the NGEN category will be donated to Batyr.
MFA CEO Sophie Madden said: "The standard of entries was outstanding and a great demonstration of the amazing talent in our industry and their ability to tackle business problems. Congratulations to all the finalists."
The NGEN category finalists, as judged by the MFA Awards steering committee, are:
• Theresa Lord & Edward Weston, M2M, Taking the Elephant out of the Room
• John Dawson & Mark Golafshan, Mindshare, The Missing Slice
• Jack Smyth & Millie Di Maio, Slingshot, Batyr: Listen Before You Speak
• Christopher Colter & Dhini Devendran, UM, #BehindtheMask
• Molly Blacker & Mattie Mould, UM, Invisible Advocates
The winners will be announced in Sydney on 23 October at White Bay Cruise Terminal.
Need a job? Visit adnewsjobs.com.au.
Have something to say? Send us your comments using the form below or contact the writer at email@example.com
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org