After one of the most tumultuous periods in its history, MediaCom is back with a fresh, new approach that it hopes will shift perceptions that it has not only cleaned up its act but now offers a far more holistic media proposition.
"There's no handbook for working on a business that's been through what MediaCom had. But, what I found was a big gap in the external perception and the internal reality of the business," MediaCom CEO Sean Seamer says.
"Sure, we were under pressure and people had been through a tough period but there was a really strong undercurrent of passion for the business."
We also sat down with six less-familiar MediaCom faces to find out what it's really like to be part of the culture.
- Gemma Hunter - global ECD and head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising
- Tim Hull - content and connections manager (P&G)
- Mike Deane - national head of strategy
- Catherine Dingli - manager content and connections planning
- Kellie Dawson - group director, Brisbane
- Adriana Zaknic - group director of activations and investment
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com