Isobar’s strategy and innovation experts have put together a series of insights for marketers looking ahead to next year.
The Augmented Humanity: Isobar 2020 Trends Report identifies five trends for 2020:
- Augmented Experiences - how technology is enhancing the physical world to create unexpected and joyful experiences
- Humanising Data - how data sets, algorithms and A.I are becoming humanised with emotion and personality
- Socialised Commerce - how technology is putting people at the centre of how we search, shop and share
- Digital Kinship - how technology is helping to find and foster meaningful communities for every-body
- Post-Purpose Activation - how technology is empowering brands to re-discover and activate their purpose for impact
Augmented Humanity is a term coined by Isobar in 2017, defining how humanity can work in harmony with technology to expand and enrich life.
“More than ever, creativity has become a brand’s greatest differentiator and strategic imperative for business transformation," says Jean Lin, the global CEO of Dentsu's digital agency.
"This report provides strategic thinking and inspiration that will enable global marketers to achieve success in 2020 through idea-led experiences to deliver growth over the coming decade.”
Central to the 2020 report is the concept of the empowered consumer and how marketers are using creativity to urgently transform their customer experience approach.
The report says: "The new decade brings great challenges but also a wealth of opportunities through a customer-centric approach in partnership with technologies. The opportunity is to drive purposeful change that helps reshape work, travel, health, wellbeing, entertainment, media, commerce, community, creativity and activism."
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com