Havas Village Australia has unveiled Havas Hustle, an initiative with free advice and support to anyone in the media and advertising industry who has been impacted by COVID-19.
The initiative will help those looking to take their side hustle to the next level.
Two thirds of Australians are estimated to have a side hustle, but for many people over the last few months, these have become their only hustle.
More than 35 of the most senior leaders from across the Village have committed to take part, offering advice across strategy; creative; media; design; PR; social; influencer; general management; experiential; innovation; UX; tech consulting; experience design; production; digital; SEO; retail; sponsorship; brand partnerships; data and analytics; commercial and contractual matters; finance; HR; and even IT support.
“Fittingly, I started my first agency, Host, 20 years ago today and a great many people lent me their counsel over the years as I started, bought, sold, acquired and merged businesses in the UK, Australia and Singapore," Havas Australia chair Anthony Freedman says.
"It all brought me to the fortunate position of leading some formidable talent across an incredible range of disciplines and I’d have given my right arm to access them when I started out two decades ago.
“It’s been devastating to see the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and if our expertise can help budding entrepreneurs find their feet again, we’re more than happy to offer it up. I am personally also looking forward to participating and doing what I can to help."
Havas will match people's side hustles and biggest issues with the most appropriate specialist on the team through dedicated one-on-one support over a half hour video-conferencing session with no strings attached.
The idea will remain entirely yours and it will remain locked in a confidential "code of silence".
Registrations are open and the service will be available until July 31.
The Havas Hustle team includes the following across the Havas Village Australia:
1. Anthony Freedman, - Chairman, Havas Group ANZ
2. Laura Aldington – CEO, Host/Havas
3. Simon Gupta – CEO, One Green Bean
4. Sarah Trombetta, CEO, Red/Havas
5. Matt Houltham, CEO Havas Media and Havas Melbourne
6. Mike Wilson – Chairman, Havas Media
7. Jon Austin – Creative
8. Damian Royce – Creative
9. Bohdi Lewis – Innovation + Experience Design
10. Olly Taylor – Strategy
11. Nick Kavanagh – Communications Strategy
12. Alex Erasmus – Social & PR Strategy
13. Gordon Dougal – Digital
14. Will Allen – Social
15. Amaury Treguer – Social
16. Tim Rasbash – Influencer Marketing
17. Nick Hand – Finance
18. Al Ferrier - Production
19. Paul Williams – Commercials and Procurement
20. Angelia Scott – Sustainability
21. Adam Shutler –UX Design
22. Nic Adamovich – Design
23. Nat Helm - PR
24. Simon Porter – Shopper and Retail
25. Steve Fontanot – Experiential Marketing
26. Kate Smailes – Experiential and Production
27. Francis Coady – Sponsorship and Brand Partnerships
28. Thierry Lalchere – Talent and HR
29. Wade Morgan – IT
30. Adam Steward – Search, SEO & Affiliates
31. Michaela Aguilar – Website Optimisation
32. Naomi Johnston – Media
33. Sue Cook – Healthcare PR
34. Reema Babakhan, Travel, Tourism & Leisure PR,
35. Symon Madry –Technology and B2B
36. Dan Taylor – Data & Analytics
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com