The deadline for our Emerging Leaders Top 20 entries has been extended until next Wedsnesday (July 24).
As revealed last week, the overall winner – who will be unveiled at our Awards next year – will receive an Executive Coaching program of eight coaching sessions from Ask Coaching.
Entries for Emerging Leaders will be reviewed by a panel (to be revealed soon) who will select the Top 20 for publication in September.
The overall winner of the Top 20 will be announced at next year’s AdNews Agency of the Year Awards in late March/early April.
The Emerging Leader will receive the executive coaching program of eight coaching sessions from Ask Coaching, with an opportunity to work on their professional goals and explore how to become a more intentional leader.
Ask Coaching's founder Andrew Sherman partners with leaders and teams in marketing, media and technology companies in the UK, US and Australia, and is an accredited coach with the International Coaching Federation. Before becoming an executive coach, Andrew spent more than 20 years in leadership roles, starting in the UK with BBH, M&C Saatchi and most recently with Publicis Groupe in Australia.
How to Enter/Criteria
If you think you have the talent, knowledge and leadership skills to stand out from the crowd and are a cut above the rest, you need to make this sought-after list.
The submission for the nominee must come from someone more senior to them in their company. The nominee must have at least seven years' experience in the industry.
It will be selected by a panel of those working in HR, people and culture, as well as executive coach, Andrew Sherman.
Last year's winner was Michaela Futcher at The Royals.
Not only is AdNews proud to shine a light on the next wave of leaders coming through the industry, but also credit is due to the companies they work for who have developed training schemes, mentorship programs and opportunities to develop these incredible people. As per reader request, we have opened entries early this year.
Nominations close Weds 24th July. NOMINATE HERE
• The submission for the nominee must come from someone more senior to them in their company (ie: the person they report to)
• They must have a minimum of seven years in the advertising/media/marketing world (provide resume and LinkedIn profile link to support this)
• They are not currently working in a C-suite or managing director role
Must answer the following questions with no more than 100 words each:
• Example of when the nominee overcame a challenge, and the solution they adopted in order to do so.
• Signs the nominee displays that reveals they are an Emerging Leader
• Why do you (the person who made this submission) think the nominee deserves to be listed as an Emerging Leader?
This year we have included a nominal entry fee of $75.00 per nominee.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com