Destination NSW is inspiring travellers around the globe with the state's diverse landscapes and experiences in its new campaign Love NSW From Home.
The campaign is the next phase of its tourism recovery campaign, Now’s The Time To Love NSW, which was launched in February this year.
Spearheaded by new TV, social and digital creative, the state’s breathtaking vistas play a starring role in the creative which encourages visitors to dream about NSW’s wide open spaces and distinctive travel offerings they want to experience in the future.
“Providing travel inspiration is more important than ever – Love NSW From Home is a reminder of all of the unique outdoor experiences that are waiting for us on our next NSW holiday, the trip we should start to dream and plan now,” Destination NSW CEO Steve Cox says.
“NSW’s experience-rich and visually stunning regional areas are showcased in the TVC, along with memorable activities visitors can only do in NSW, whether that’s sailing on spectacular Sydney Harbour, admiring the natural wonder that is the Three Sisters in the Blue Mountains, or catching a wave at Glasshouse Rocks on the NSW South Coast."
Tourism plays a vital role in NSW’s economy.
Last year, it delivered $43.3 billion to the state's economy with NSW continuing to be the number one tourism destination in Australia.
Love NSW From Home launched during The Project’s one hour special, The Love Australia Project, which aired in conjunction with Tourism Australia.
In addition to the TV buy on Network Ten, this phase of Destination’s NSW marketing program will be supported by social media activity to encourage people to dream about and plan a NSW holiday when travel restrictions lift.
“Now’s the time to start dreaming about taking a NSW road trip or short break - we want our campaign to be a reminder to all of us about the wide range of experiences that are ready to be discovered in NSW,” Cox says.
The Love NSW From Home TV commercial includes the following NSW locations and experiences:
- Sailing on Sydney Harbour with East Sail
- Scenic country views from Sierra Escapes, Mudgee
- Skiing and snowboarding at Blue Cow ski resort in Perisher, Snowy Mountains
- Aboriginal cultural tour on quad bikes with Sand Dune Adventures, Port Stephens.
- Hot air balloon over the Clarence Valley during the Grafton Jacaranda Festival, NSW North Coast
- Wine tasting at Audrey Wilkinson in the Hunter Valley
- Surfing at Glasshouse Rocks, Narooma on the NSW South Coast
- Indigenous tourism experience in Wilcannia, east of Broken Hill in Outback NSW
- Camping on the Hawkesbury River
- Hiking through the scenic walk Woomargama National Park on the Murray River
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com