Digital publisher Avid Collective has launched a proprietary marketing platform, AVA, across its network of media brands.
AVA, an automation and analytics platform, helps optimise ROI from advertising spend on digital content.
The platform is beeing used across Avid Collective's digital publishing brands: Where To, Where To Travel, Add To Cart Australia, For The Home Australia, Thriving Planet AU, Best Life Australia and Culture Feed AU.
In the initial three months of leveraging AVA, the company has driven an uplift in impressions of more than 40%, bringing total network impressions to more than 39 million for the June quarter.
AVA has a range of tools:
● Content workflow simplifies production with defined content inputs, with the option to customise per user, and the capability for all feedback and approvals to sit within the platform
● Data management drives data analysis and audience segmentation to drive targeting strategies
● Automated media distribution enables streamlined content distribution and targeting, allowing for greater use of data across content campaigns
● Reporting & analytics aggregates all campaign data to provide highly transparent performance reporting all in one dashboard, with detailed data visualisation and analytics
● Optimisation engine focuses on maximising amplification of content across platforms and driving greater efficiencies on media investment through a live and real-time recommendations engine.
“We are really pleased to officially launch AVA into the market," says Avid Collective managing director Luke Spano.
"The development of this platform has unlocked so many efficiencies for our business in the short time we have been using it, and it will help us rapidly increase the rate of growth of our media brands to drive more value for every client campaign.
“We are seeing greater levels of view-through rates, engagement rates and click-through rates on every campaign that we have run through AVA so far.”
Originally called Where To Media when it started in 2017, the group rebranded to Avid Collective last year as part of its launch as a broader digital media network.
Jason Scott, former CEO of Allure Media, and Peter Wiltshire, former chief revenue officer of Nine, joined Avid’s advisory board.
Avid Collective has worked with clients including eBay, Coles, Unilever, Destination NSW, Pernod Ricard, Dell, Coca-Cola Amatil, Zambrero, Citibank and BridgeClimb.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com