Seven's My Kitchen Rules maintained its ratings last night after hitting two million viewers on Monday, according to preliminary overnight figures from OzTam.
MKR pulled in 2.123 million metro viewers, just under the 2.124 million it attracted on Monday night. Nine's The Block: Fans vs Faves came in second with 1.192 million, followed by Nine News (1.172 million) and The Big Bang Theory (1.170 million).
Seven had five programs in the top 20, Nine had eight, ABC had five and Ten just two, in 19th and 20th, Ten Eyewitness (575,000) and The Project (558,000).
In terms of overnight audience share, Seven had 35.3%, followed by Nine with 29.1%, ABC with 17.2%, Ten with 14.3% and SBS with 4%.
Tuesday 25 February 2014
1. My Kitchen Rules (Seven) – 2.123 million
2. The Block: Fans vs Faves (Nine) – 1.192 million
3. Nine News – 1.173 million
4. The Big Bang Theory TUE (Nine) – 1.170 million
5. Seven News – 1.098 million
6. Nine News 6:30 – 1.081 million
7. Seven News / Today Tonight – 1.065 million
8. The Big Bang Theory RPT (Nine) – 1.026 million
9. Home and Away (Seven) – 998,000
10. Winners & Losers (Seven) – 962,000
Sign up to the AdNews newsletter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for breaking stories and campaigns throughout the day.
Have something to say? Send us your comments using the form below or contact the writer at email@example.com
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org