We know that not every advertiser can drop a multimillion dollar media spend on their campaign, but that doesn’t mean the work isn't delivering a big impact.
This year we have introduced Media Campaign of the Year - Small Budget to recognise that a small budget doesn’t mean a small impact. It's open to any campaign with a total media spend under $250,000.
That budget must be the full budget - not a portion of a bigger budget.
Small budget campaigns remain eligible for the Media Campaign of the Year category.
The entry must constitute the media components of a campaign and demonstrate the campaign objectives, and how the media strategy was executed.
Were looking for clever, strategic work that made good use of specific media channels and delivered results for the client.
Join us to celebrate the best in the creative and media business at The AdNews Agency of the Year Awards. The 2017 awards are now open for entry.
We’d like to thank our major sponsor MCN and supporting sponsors Nova Entertainment, Facebook, Outdoor Media Association, Val Morgan, Adstream, NewsMediaWorks, founding People & Culture sponsor iknowho, and Royal Auto and Bluestar Web.
You can get all the information about categories and criteria here in the Entry Kit. Entries close on 19 January.
The Awards will be on 15 March 2018.
Think you've got what it takes to be a judge? Contact AdNews Editor Rosie Baker today.
Dates to remember:
- The awards are open from 27 November. All entries need to go through the online portal https://adnews.awardsplatform.com/
- The deadline for entries is 4pm 19 January 2018 - there are no extensions
- The eligibility period is 1 January 2017 - 31 December 2017 (except the AdNews Effectiveness Award)
- The awards will be held on 15 March 2018
Here’s all the categories:
1. NSW Agency of the Year
2. VIC Agency of the Year
3. State Agency of the Year
4. Media Agency of the Year
5. Digital Agency of the Year
6. Specialist Agency of the Year
7. Customer Experience Agency of the Year
8. PR Agency of the Year
9. Production Agency of the Year
10. In-House/Bespoke Agency of the Year
11. Independent Agency of the Year
12. Small Agency of the Year (Independent)
13. Small Agency of the Year (Network)
14. Emerging Agency of the Year
15. Advertising Network of the Year
16. Media Network of the Year
17. Media Campaign of the Year
18. Small Budget Media Campaign of the Year - (Under $250,000) *New
19. Digital Campaign of the Year
20. Ad Campaign of the Year
21. Ad of the Year
22. Best Use of Mobile
23. The Best Use of Data
24. Best use of Technology *New
25. The Branded Content Award
26. The UnLtd Award
27. The Game Changer
28. The AdNews Effectiveness Award *New
29. Brand of the Year
30. People & Culture Award
You can get the full Entry Kit and Guidelines here.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop me a line at email@example.com