AdNews Spotlight: Sweetshop puts craft as its core 2 days ago
Spotlight shines a light on more unique companies in the industry making a big impact. This month we speak to New Zealand–founded Sweetshop, made up of a team that puts “craft at its core”.
Hipages campaign makes it easy to choose 'perfect tradie'
The spots use humour to showcase Hipages features.
Harley-Davidson releases 'soothing' meditation track
Because nothing relaxes the soul like the rumble of a Milwaukee-Eight engine on a 2018 Softail Street Bob.
The Roosters shed iconic Steggles logo
Steggles and M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment have launched a campaign to celebrate the NRL’s 2018 Women in League Round.
What a 5G world means for brands, agencies and digital consumers
We’re at the forefront of a game-changing moment in the advertising industry – one that will have huge implications for brands, agencies, and the everyday Aussies who don’t know their Metagigs from their Metabytes.
Dated and unoriginal formats lead Ten's Pilot Week
Ten has unveiled its full line-up for this year's Pilot Week experiment, with memorable faces, jokes and formats, but is this what a network owned by one of America's biggest drama producers needs?
Not all research is equal - science vs propaganda
Is the research we see presented by Facebook, YouTube and ThinkTV scientifically sound or just propaganda? Nico Neumann offers his take and says it is important to distinguish between the two.
Hugh Jackman fronts equality push from Qantas 2 days ago
Qantas has joined with its partners – including sports teams, Olympians and Paralympians, and leaders in the arts – in a new video celebrating the importance of diversity to national life.
AdNews Podcast: Pilot Week, Droga boss returns to KPMG, Foxtel woes and VML's Aden Hepburn 2 days ago
In this month's AdNews podcast, the team got together to discuss some of the biggest issues, news and updates from around adland, including KPMG, M&C Saatchi, Foxtel and Ten's Pilot Week. VML MD and ECD Aden Hepburn also joins.
Government bans use of influencers following investigation 2 days ago
The Federal Government has banned influencers from all advertising campaigns after it was revealed more than $600,000 of taxpayers money was spent on social media stars.
Movers & Shakers: KPMG, Ten, REA Group 2 days ago
It's hard to keep up with all the latest moves across media, marketing and advertising, so we've made a list. Check out the biggest moves in adland this week.
Strong Australian growth helps Enero turnaround FY18 results 2 days ago
Enero Group has strengthen its balance sheet and profitability following the acquisition of digital agency Orchard Marketing in FY18.
Facebook 'losing the battle' to combat hate speech in Myanmar 2 days ago
Months after Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg promised to get tough on hate speech against the persecuted Rohingya, a Reuters investigation has found it's still prevalent. Facebook now plans to increase the number of reviewers. AdNews looks at the problem.
More 'innovation in sports rights' as Nine and NBL ink new deal 2 days ago
Under the deal, Nine and the NBL will work together to commercialise the advertising inventory and broadcast monetisation of all matches across the regular season and finals series.
Young Guns: Vice creative Hannah McElhinney 3 days ago
McElhinney is always up for learning something new, and her fast paced role is never short of fresh subjects. With plans to be living in NYC in the next five years, she dreams of one day writing her own TV show too.
PHD Melbourne picks up Dodo and iPrimus media accounts 3 days ago
The brands join Carlton United Breweries, Speakeasy Studio and the Caydon Property Group as new business wins for PHD Melbourne in the past year.
In other news...
- HT&E posts strong results for ARN and declines in Adshel 3 days ago
- Wrigley’s Extra betting on music industry to lift declining sales 3 days ago
- The Honey Badger secures best Bachelor premiere ratings to date 3 days ago
- Digital transformation: The World Vision story 3 days ago
- Clemenger acquires marketing and tech business Levo Digital 3 days ago
- Y&R Sydney wins Best&Less from Bashful 3 days ago
- M&C Saatchi Melbourne poach creatives from Clemenger and The Monkeys 3 days ago
- Why Visa, Diageo and Volkswagen back Splendour 3 days ago
- REA Group's Libby Minogue exits business 3 days ago
- Publicis Groupe reveals first work for Campbell Arnott's 3 days ago
- CEOs Pang, Geertz and Leggett join forces for Lessons In Leadership event 4 days ago
- Stan and Domain temper Fairfax farewell losses 4 days ago
- Koala marketer on using outdoor ads to generate digital buzz 4 days ago
- Get that dream role by honing your storytelling skills 4 days ago
- OMD overtakes Carat on RECMA rankings list 4 days ago
- Ten CEO banks on Pilot Week to lead its 'biggest second half' 4 days ago
- The Royals: Building an agency for the modern economy 4 days ago
- M&C Saatchi launches film and television production studio 4 days ago
- Foxtel promises better service than 'inconsistent' rivals at 4K launch 5 days ago
- Darren Spiller exits Host/Havas after 18 months 5 days ago
- Industry Profile: Adobe managing director ANZ Suzanne Steele 5 days ago
- New Zealand, AdNews wants you 5 days ago
- Media buyers should be checking out Coles Radio 5 days ago
- How HiSmile hacked digital advertising and influencers to build multimillion-dollar empire 5 days ago
- Why diversity and inclusion is the industry's new baby 5 days ago
- Australian Magazine Awards 2018 open for entry 5 days ago