NAB CMO: Our ads need to be seen by humans 17 hours ago
Transparency, viewability and brand safety are the three major challenges facing marketers, says Andrew Knott, CMO of NAB.
Coca-Cola taps influencers and outdoor for No Sugar launch
Coca-Cola No Sugar is going to be hard to miss as the brand embarks on a huge promotional tour across Australia.
NAB shows commitment to customers in new spot
Life is full of change, complexity and unexpected challenges, but Australians’ experiences around home loans often remain fixed and unchanged - something that NAB wants to change.
Havas and Fund for Peace look at the other end of rich lists
Havas partners with Fund For Peace to launch The Bottom 100 in fight against world poverty.
Cannes doesn't support business results nearly enough
If effectiveness is so important, why is there only one category for Creative Effectiveness of the 24 categories at Cannes this year? MediaCom's Andrew Da Silva questions the true value of Cannes Lions.
Creativity + diversity = good business
A year ago, DDB made a decision to make culture and inclusion its differentiators. Making diversity its agency story has had client and profit benefits, says DDB Sydney MD Nic Taylor.
Fearless Girl has created an impact far beyond its physical size
A statue measuring just 50 inches: Fearless Girl is a brilliant example of the transition our industry is making from traditional advertising to cultural branding, says Initiative global CEO Mat Baxter.
Vote: Industry reveals 10 solutions to transparency crisis - now have your say yesterday
The industry will thrash out 10 solutions to the transparency crisis in a public debate at Tomorrow’s half-day AdNews Live! Tackling Transparency event. Be part of the debate and vote on the most feasible and workable solutions.
State Report: Brisbane's thriving agency scene 17 hours ago
Big ambitions, most budgets and no tolerance for bullshit: AdNews heads to Brisbane to uncover more about the Brisbane market.
News Corp makes changes to commercial leadership 11 hours ago
News Corp has made changes to its commercial leadership to facilitate the integration of the ARM business that was acquired last year.
Clients need to cough up to solve transparency crisis 11 hours ago
Tacking transparency: Clients seeking to land the cheapest deal with agency partners and the lack of push back of global media commission rates are contributing to a lack of transparency, according to an AdNews Live panel.
Pandora hits stop on Australian operations 12 hours ago
After five years of operations here, the music streaming service is closing its doors to focus on the US business.
Ooh! adopts VR tool for outdoor 16 hours ago
Ooh!Media turns to virtual reality tool to "reshape" how outdoor is planned and bought, as part of CEO Brendan Cook's commitment to innovation.
News Bulletin: Hamish & Andy win ratings; M&C Saatchi bolsters mobile team; AusPost hires new CEO 17 hours ago
In news today: AusPost names replacement for controversial CEO Ahmed Fahour; The Australian apologises for Ten gaffe; M&C bolsters mobile team and the TV ratings.
Two admen, a superannuation start-up and the end of advertising 18 hours ago
When did super funds become sexier than advertising? Two advertising refugees explain how advertising can change the world - but not within agencies.
Marketforce's John Driscoll resurfaces as Seven West Media WA CEO 18 hours ago
Marketforce's John Driscoll has resurfaced as the CEO of Seven West Media Western Australia, following the departure of Chris Wharton at the end of last year.
In other news...
- VMO targets commuters and tourists with new Manly site 19 hours ago
- Industry Profile: VCCP CEO Andrew Holt 20 hours ago
- Ogilvy Melbourne named Cadbury creative agency yesterday
- English FA cuts ties with gambling partner Ladbrokes yesterday
- News Bulletin: Clemenger Sydney lures Leo’s COO; Former Monkey joins Innocean; Weekly ratings wrap yesterday
- Google to stop scanning private emails for personalised Gmail ads yesterday
- Cannes winners round-up: 113 Lions for Aussies yesterday
- M&C Saatchi founder Tom Dery steps down as worldwide chairman yesterday
- Seven secures St George Bank as eSports platform sponsor yesterday
- Nine redesigns online news with heavier focus on video yesterday
- Lions creates advisory board as future of Cannes in question yesterday
- R/GA Sydney scoops five more Lions, no Aussies win effectiveness 2 days ago
- Aussie work shortlisted at Cannes Lions 2017 2 days ago
- Clemenger Melbourne named Cannes Lion Agency of the Year 2017 2 days ago
- Meet the Team: A modern Clemenger Melbourne 2 days ago
- Meltwater agrees to Federal Court order in Isentia row 4 days ago
- Zuckerberg pushes groups as future focus 4 days ago
- McDonald's signs eSports sponsorship deal 4 days ago
- R/GA ramps up Melbourne presence 4 days ago
- Voice marketing: What brands need to know 4 days ago
- Behind the success of Leo Burnett's Pocket Patrol 4 days ago
- Nine overtakes ABC in Nielsen ratings as BBC makes big jump 4 days ago
- Hijacking the brand name game 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: First look at Ten's The Bachelor; UnLtd raises $44,000 for KidsXpress 4 days ago
- Movers and Shakers; IPG, Nine, Bauer, Audi 4 days ago
- Sorrell says WPP will rethink involvement in 'costly' Cannes 5 days ago