Maud and Medium Rare appointed to David Jones roster 19 hours ago
David Jones has appointed Maud and Medium Rare following a competitive pitch, AdNews can reveal.
AutoGuru's female-focused ad puts women in the driver's seat
AutoGuru tackles the issue of female inclusivity in the automotive world head-on in a refreshing female-focused ad.
Politician inspires latest campaign for R U OK?
The newest TV ad from R U OK? draws inspiration from Julian Leeser’s stirring maiden parliamentary speech.
New Optus EPL campaign showcases passionate fans
Optus and football mag Mundial want to share the passion of Aussie EPL fans.
What a 5G world means for brands, agencies and digital consumers
We’re at the forefront of a game-changing moment in the advertising industry – one that will have huge implications for brands, agencies, and the everyday Aussies who don’t know their Metagigs from their Metabytes.
Dated and unoriginal formats lead Ten's Pilot Week
Ten has unveiled its full line-up for this year's Pilot Week experiment, with memorable faces, jokes and formats, but is this what a network owned by one of America's biggest drama producers needs?
Not all research is equal - science vs propaganda
Is the research we see presented by Facebook, YouTube and ThinkTV scientifically sound or just propaganda? Nico Neumann offers his take and says it is important to distinguish between the two.
Netflix ad experimentation sparks user panic 14 hours ago
Netflix is facing backlash on social media for the experimental implementation of ads cross-promoting its shows.
Popping the adland bubble 17 hours ago
The results are in. We surveyed you - our readers - on diversity across adland, and thanks to our data crunchers Magic Beans, we came up with several surprises.
WPP opens new digital agency in Sydney 17 hours ago
WPP expands digital agency Mirum into Australia with opening of first office in Sydney
Behind Index Exchange's 'predatory pricing technique' 18 hours ago
"The fear for publishers is that this is a predatory pricing technique - used to squeeze out some of the other exchanges". Speaking to AdNews, one industry exec explains what the issue is and why people should care.
Index Exchange CEO 'disappointed' in own level of transparency 18 hours ago
"As CEO, I am writing today to express my disappointment in our company’s level of transparency regarding the roll-out of this enhancement,"
Facebook sued for 'misleading' advertisers on potential reach 19 hours ago
A US class action with more than 100 members has accused Facebook of misleading advertisers over reach to buy more ads and pay a higher price for them. Facebook says the suit is without merit and plans to defend itself vigorously.”
Roads and premium locations boost profits for Ooh!Media 20 hours ago
Ooh!Media CEO Brendon Cook says the strong first-half results for the year were based around the company's position in digital out of home, as well as growth in its 'roads' and 'locate' categories.
Google Zoo: ‘We’re not an ad agency’ 20 hours ago
What is Google Zoo? How does Google Zoo work with agencies? Does Google Zoo make ads? Matty and Dave explain what their new roles look like within Google.
AdNews Podcast Diversity Special: DAN's Catherine Krantz and Konrad Spilva 20 hours ago
AdNews editor Pippa Chambers spoke to DAN’s head of diversity and inclusion Catherine Krantz and Isobar Australia CEO Konrad Spilva about the importance of diversity and inclusion in our industry, and what DAN is doing to foster a safe, respectful and inclusive workplace.
In other news...
- Dentsu Aegis acquires marketing cloud agency 21 hours ago
- Ten begins 'rebirth' with new sales division 21 hours ago
- Facebook invests heavily in football rights across Asia and Latin America 22 hours ago
- Index Exchange comes clean about bid caching yesterday
- Hugh Jackman fronts equality push from Qantas 3 days ago
- AdNews Podcast: Pilot Week, Droga boss returns to KPMG, Foxtel woes and VML's Aden Hepburn 3 days ago
- Government bans use of influencers following investigation 3 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: KPMG, Ten, REA Group 3 days ago
- Strong Australian growth helps Enero turnaround FY18 results 3 days ago
- Facebook 'losing the battle' to combat hate speech in Myanmar 3 days ago
- AdNews Spotlight: Sweetshop puts craft as its core 3 days ago
- More 'innovation in sports rights' as Nine and NBL ink new deal 3 days ago
- Young Guns: Vice creative Hannah McElhinney 4 days ago
- PHD Melbourne picks up Dodo and iPrimus media accounts 4 days ago
- HT&E posts strong results for ARN and declines in Adshel 4 days ago
- Wrigley’s Extra betting on music industry to lift declining sales 4 days ago
- The Honey Badger secures best Bachelor premiere ratings to date 4 days ago
- Digital transformation: The World Vision story 4 days ago
- Clemenger acquires marketing and tech business Levo Digital 4 days ago
- Y&R Sydney wins Best&Less from Bashful 4 days ago
- M&C Saatchi Melbourne poach creatives from Clemenger and The Monkeys 4 days ago
- Why Visa, Diageo and Volkswagen back Splendour 4 days ago
- REA Group's Libby Minogue exits business 4 days ago
- Publicis Groupe reveals first work for Campbell Arnott's 4 days ago
- CEOs Pang, Geertz and Leggett join forces for Lessons In Leadership event 5 days ago
- Stan and Domain temper Fairfax farewell losses 5 days ago