Mindshare global CEO calls out agencies on “schizophrenic” demands 19 hours ago
Mindshare’s global CEO has demanded that clients stop “beating the shit out of agencies” to force them to drop prices, while agencies should become braver and say no to pitches.
Krispy Kreme evolves from clicking to licking
Krispy Kreme wants you to lick its latest ads.
Nissan ditches spec list; opts for the human option instead
Nissan has some new models with so many new innovations and specifications, that it challenged the man with the best memory in the world, Jonas Von Essen, to see if he could remember them all.
Forty Winks urges Australians to 'wake up wonderful'
Forty Winks unveils consumer-facing campaign conducted by AJF Partnership.
Truth or dare - explored at Cannes
Cannes is brought to a standstill by girls
Programmatic TV, the next step in automation and efficiency
Qantas magazine goes premium; boasts strong ad support 16 hours ago
“I want this magazine to be the most premium magazine it can be, I want readers to engage with it in a way they never have before.” Kirsten Galliott, editor-in-chief of the Qantas magazine.
Industry Profile: TubeMogul director Jared Levitt 16 hours ago
Our Industry Profile takes a look at the professionals working across the advertising, ad tech, marketing and media sector. This week we meet Sydney-based American, Jared Levitt, from TubeMogul.
Social media uproar spawns major Glad Wrap campaign 17 hours ago
Following uproar on social media, Glad Cling Wrap has returned to its original packaging design with a major new campaign to celebrate. Company sees huge swing of positive brand sentiment.
"Sexist" milk-splashed hunk ad ok 17 hours ago
Ad watchdog, ASB, has dismissed claims that a Nestle ad showing a “yummy” male cook is portraying the man like “a piece of meat”.
Programmatic TV, the next step in automation and efficiency 20 hours ago
"Although a lot of broadcast and agency systems have been criticised for their lack of progression and...
AOL to handle majority of Microsoft's ad inventory 20 hours ago
AOL has signed up to manage Microsoft's ad inventory in nine key markets around the world.
Coles refunds suppliers $12m 18 hours ago
Following an admission of unconscionable conduct against suppliers in late 2010 and 2011, supermarket giant Coles has handed over $12 million to its suppliers.
David Jones out of the running for Thomas Dux 17 hours ago
DJs admits it has a strategy in place for food and food services, but moves to quash reports its bidding for Thomas Dux.
Streaming challenger Guvera leverages The Voice 18 hours ago
Music streaming service Guvera is hoping The Voice will provide the step-change needed to achieve scale in the Australian market, which is vital for its ad-supported model.
In other news...
- Cannes is brought to a standstill by girls 19 hours ago
- Radio and online combination drives highest campaign ROI 16 hours ago
- The Bulletin: Publicis Sydney grabs former Droga5 creative director 17 hours ago
- Red Engine bolsters team - appoints new director 19 hours ago
- The Voice holds, while Q&A gets a bump 19 hours ago
- Schweppes eyes creative roster to get “best minds on its biggest problems” 21 hours ago
- Dentsu's Huckleberry to close yesterday
- SMI director exits for Qantas Red Planet role yesterday
- Cannes wrap: 56 Lions on the plane home to Australia yesterday
- Brands back Nova's "biggest" Red Room tour yesterday
- L’Oreal Australia names CRM director for conversion push yesterday
- ASTRA leading charge against TV production costs yesterday