Australian Magazine Awards 2018 open for entry yesterday
The AMAs are open now for entry - fewer categories, evening show and party, and more room for celebration. Tickets for the November 22 event are also on sale now.
Harley-Davidson releases 'soothing' meditation track
Because nothing relaxes the soul like the rumble of a Milwaukee-Eight engine on a 2018 Softail Street Bob.
The Roosters shed iconic Steggles logo
Steggles and M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment have launched a campaign to celebrate the NRL’s 2018 Women in League Round.
Tourism Central Coast encourages everyone to ‘have a little adventure’
Tourism Central Coast has launched a new campaign positioning itself as “Sydney’s best-kept adventure secret”.
Dated and unoriginal formats lead Ten's Pilot Week
Ten has unveiled its full line-up for this year's Pilot Week experiment, with memorable faces, jokes and formats, but is this what a network owned by one of America's biggest drama producers needs?
Not all research is equal - science vs propaganda
Is the research we see presented by Facebook, YouTube and ThinkTV scientifically sound or just propaganda? Nico Neumann offers his take and says it is important to distinguish between the two.
New points of transaction force brands to evolve
Moving from brick and mortar retailing towards voice activated technology such as Alexa, marketers need to understand the landscape that their business model is in and that multiple points of transaction can benefit your business, says Cowan Australia CEO Dominic Walsh.
Why diversity and inclusion is the industry's new baby yesterday
IN DEPTH: AdNews looks at where the industry is when it comes to parental leave advancements and questions where we are in improving employee diversity.
CEOs Pang, Geertz and Leggett join forces for Lessons In Leadership event 7 hours ago
Willie Pang, CEO of MediaCom, Melinda Geertz, CEO of Leo Burnett and Jaimes Leggett, CEO of M&C Saatchi, will join forces for a panel entitled '3 CEOs: 3 Paths to Success'.
Stan and Domain temper Fairfax farewell losses 16 hours ago
Fairfax sees losses brought about by restructuring but confident of a Nine future with strong displays from Stan and Domain
Koala marketer on using outdoor ads to generate digital buzz 17 hours ago
Koala marketer Tim Doyle shares how the Aussie start-up is spoofing iconic ads in a new billboard campaign to drive digital retargeting.
Get that dream role by honing your storytelling skills Sponsored
Advance your career with an out-of-hours course courtesy of AFTRS.
OMD overtakes Carat on RECMA rankings list 18 hours ago
OMD has leapfrogged Carat as the agency with the largest volume of activity, according to RECMA's latest rankings. There was strong gains for PHD and Starcom, while Wavemaker debuted in number three.
Ten CEO banks on Pilot Week to lead its 'biggest second half' 19 hours ago
Speaking at the Pilot Week launch, Ten CEO Paul Anderson says the new concept will boost Ten to its "biggest second half" to date, as the network makes its return to "edgy comedy".
The Royals: Building an agency for the modern economy 20 hours ago
When The Royals began seven years ago, its managing partner Steve O’Farrell was squatting in a friend’s Cremorne agency, alongside the other founders Nick Cummins, Dave King and Andrew Siwka. Now, it stands at 85 people across Sydney and Melbourne, 40 of whom joined just this year.
M&C Saatchi launches film and television production studio 21 hours ago
'The Human Indomitable Spirit' is a film and television production studio that aims to help brands better tell their story in short and long form video. It will be led by Michael Lawrence and Nicholas Cook, who made the documentary Bra Boys.
In other news...
- Foxtel promises better service than 'inconsistent' rivals at 4K launch yesterday
- Darren Spiller exits Host/Havas after 18 months yesterday
- Industry Profile: Adobe managing director ANZ Suzanne Steele yesterday
- New Zealand, AdNews wants you yesterday
- Media buyers should be checking out Coles Radio yesterday
- How HiSmile hacked digital advertising and influencers to build multimillion-dollar empire yesterday
- Peter Tonagh to lead government review of ABC and SBS yesterday
- Ponting, Whelan front new campaign as CrownBet rebrands to BetEasy yesterday
- Ex-Droga5 CEO Sudeep Gohil returns to Australia for KPMG role 2 days ago
- DAN reports quarterly growth and holding group structure review 2 days ago
- Netflix growth in New Zealand surpasses Australia 2 days ago
- BWM Dentsu tackles Indigenous under representation in creative industry 2 days ago
- Instagram ads encouraging women to alter face slammed as 'disgusting' 2 days ago
- Petition launched urging Qantas to pull Sky News from planes 2 days ago
- Media agencies must step up to radio's new digital tune 2 days ago
- News Corp backflips as Patrick Delany returns as MCN chairperson 2 days ago
- Results were beyond 'wildest dreams'; SA Tourism marketer on MasterChef success 2 days ago
- Koala Mattresses takes swipe at Ikea with cheeky billboard 2 days ago
- More than half of women leave the industry after having children 2 days ago
- Uber head of strategy on improving workplace culture 2 days ago
- Dentsu Aegis Network defends and grows $18m Disney account 5 days ago
- Nine not 'feeling the pressure' with new tennis offering 5 days ago
- News Corp not chasing mergers to compete with Nine-Fairfax powerhouse 5 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Publicis, Initiative, Leo Burnett 5 days ago
- The Trade Desk founder on inefficiencies of media buying and the booming TV industry 5 days ago
- US government explains why it is appealing AT&T and Time Warner deal 5 days ago