Radio ratings: Smooth tops Sydney; Nova revs up in drive; Hamish & Andy wane 1 hour ago
Sydney sees Smooth win total share and Nova revs up in drive. In Melbourne Nova’s Kate Tim & Marty catch-up to Hamish & Andy, but SCA reclaims breakfast.
Samsung merges social media and sport
Sports fans are challenged to take on their role models in Samsung's latest netball push from Iris Sydney.
Myer enlists an army of Mums
Myer and Clemenger ask Myer Mums to help with this year's Mothers' Day present buying.
Jameson murals pop-up throughout Australia
Jameson rolls out a series of hand painted murals throughout high-traffic areas in Australian capital cities.
Are enough brands truly embracing the reality of the connected home?
With the ‘Internet of Things’ becoming more popular, Australians have a plethora of new ‘smart’ home technology at their fingertips, but are brands managing the trend well enough? Fjord MD Bronwyn van der Merwe asks.
We all need to get our hands dirty to keep brands 'clean'
Digital media evolves at such a rapid pace that it's unreasonable to eliminate all risk. Carat's chief digital office Sarah James wants the brand safety blame game to stop and a more constructive dialogue to take place.
The time is now; marketers must move away from a desktop paradigm
While there is a fair understanding and adoption of mobile programmatic, what marketers really need to know is that more time is being spent in-app than on mobile browsers these days, says InMobi's Stuart Bartram.
CommScore to offer free viewability measurement to all clients 1 hour ago
Measurement company says it wants the industry and clients to focus on deeper performance metrics.
Ten's MasterChef locks in 12 sponsors 1 hour ago
Some of Australia's largest brands have thrown their support behind Ten's hit cooking format.
McDonald's and Uber to roll out delivery in Australia 2 hours ago
Big Mac to your door? McDonald’s is planning to launch a delivery service in partnership with Uber.
Google cleans up search to fight fake news 2 hours ago
Google is tackling fake news with an overhaul of its search rankings and better ways for users to give feedback on dodgy results.
Henry Tajer on why nice guys finish first in advertising 2 hours ago
Global CEO of IPG Mediabrands Henry Tajer explains why nice guys finish first in advertising and while he refutes those ‘brain drain’ remarks, he confirms a ‘most wanted’ list still very much remains.
News Bulletin: Digital duopoly take digital growth; Mondelez CMO and DT MD exit 3 hours ago
In the news: Google and Facebook's dominance of digital revenue is almost absolute; Dana Anderson steps down; IAB publishes best practice data handbook; DT managing director John Du Vernet exits, replaced by Tony Vella.
Adshel to bridge media, creative and client gap; launches new divisions 20 hours ago
Outdoor company Adshel launches new data and partnerships teams. The move coincides with two new roles, one of which is filled by an ex-Nine and SCA marketer.
Amazon to help publishers sell subscriptions yesterday
Retailers are facing the looming threat of Amazon's imminent Australian launch, but the digital giant's new subscription platform could bring a boost to publishers.
The Voice hits a high note; more than a million tune in for debut yesterday
Nine's The Voice is back with an audience of 1.2m, down from last year's debut but beating out MKR.
In other news...
- Aussie production agencies slam rigged pitch system yesterday
- Snapchat ramps up geofilters as next step of ad business yesterday
- Sharp drop in consumers that prefer watching shows on TV sets yesterday
- News Bulletin: Ikea trolls Balenciaga; Huffington Post rebrands; GPY&R's new ECD yesterday
- UK ad industry experiences its 'most seismic shift' yesterday
- News Bulletin: American Gods coming; Logies host trolls Worner; Voice launches with Snap filter 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: Nova GM Peter Colosimo 2 days ago
- Foster's latest spot pokes fun at the poms ahead of Ashes 2 days ago
- 72andSunny to follow Sydney shop with Singapore 3 days ago
- McDonald's consolidates under DDB, drops Leo Burnett after 12 years 3 days ago
- Seven's MKR wins out over Nine's Logies 3 days ago
- Clemenger BBDO reigns supreme at Effies 3 days ago
- How Coke changed the way it uses data to drive business 3 days ago
- Ten confirms Sophie Monk as the next Bachelorette 3 days ago
- The Guardian opts out of Facebook Instant Articles and Apple News 4 days ago
- Survey one dust settles, radio networks ready for ratings round two 5 days ago
- Fishwick stumbles: "there was some handover work" in Ambient court hearing 5 days ago
- Nine’s The Voice secures big brand sponsors KFC, Mazda and Arnott’s 5 days ago
- Sports betting ad ban threatens $135 million in TV ad revenue 6 days ago
- Media and creative industry have no plans to challenge 457 changes 6 days ago
- All the process in the world can’t fix an elitist or siloed culture: Havas CSO 6 days ago
- News Bulletin: SBS trolls 457 visa repeal; MasterChef returns in May 6 days ago
- UM wins global media and planning duties for Accenture 6 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: Telstra, Fairfax, TBWA, Google 6 days ago
- Young Guns: MediaCom senior creative Taylor Thornton 6 days ago
- Facebook's biotech plans: Type with your brain and hear with your skin last week