Henry Tajer outlines grand plan for Dentsu 2 hours ago
Incoming CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Henry Tajer wants the holding group to be perceived as more than just a media group as he outlines what he has in store.
AFL star and a tiger star in Bonds' daring shoot
Bonds puts a tiger on show in new campaign.
HCF puts trust at centre of new campaign
HCF is preparing for a year of changes with its new campaign.
Uncle Tobys rolls out first ‘masterbrand’ campaign
The work features Australian professionals reflecting on their childhood.
How Amazon will change the Australian retail landscape in 2019
Heading into 2019, MercerBell's senior strategist Clair Webber analyses the first year of Amazon in Australia and what brands can learn from its growth.
The Annual: Why creative must be wrapped in brand principles
"If Stan was to be personified, it would be someone you can trust and relate to, like a friendly neighbour," its head of brand Diana Ilinkovski said.
The return of respect: Predictions for 2019
It’s been a rocky couple of years. Increasing political polarisation, major data breaches, the spread of fake news, trust in advertising at an all time low and an emerging unease about the behaviour of big tech. Unruly's Ricky Chanana shares his predictions for 2019.
Cummins&Partners wins book publisher Hachette 1 hour ago
Cummins&Partners has secured its first win for 2019, taking over book publisher Hachette Australia's creative work.
Young Gun John Dawson heads overseas with Initiative 1 hour ago
Young Gun John Dawson is heading overseas with Initiative joining the Denmark office while he completes his MBA at Copenhagen University.
Chris Hemsworth named global face of Swisse 2 hours ago
Hemsworth will feature in a global marketing campaign, including TV and social media advertising, as part of the new partnership.
New enemy of procurement 'making life hell for agencies' 2 hours ago
Procurement see agencies as "lambs to the slaughter" and need to be avoided at all costs, declared Chris Gray, CEO of independent communications agency Daylight.
Tinder boosts Australian presence appointing local marketing boss 2 hours ago
Tinder has appointed Kristen Hardeman as the country manager of Australia, who will be responsible for overseeing marketing operations in Australia and building the brand strategically in market.
Avon pulls ad after accusations it 'shamed' women 3 hours ago
Avon is "working diligently" to remove messaging from its marketing materials. The brand has apologised to consumers after accusations its ad campaign shamed women's bodies.
Google fined $79m for breaching GDPR law 4 hours ago
France's data privacy watchdog has fined Google €50 million (AU$79m), making it the first penalty to face a tech giant under new GDPR laws introduced last year.
PHD scores $15m AFL media account 22 hours ago
The agency is now responsible for all AFL activities and campaigns, which will be led by PHD group director Kathryn Weatherlake.
Can Tajer turn Dentsu around? yesterday
Dentsu may have its newest leader but what needs to be done to get the holding group on track in 2019?
In other news...
- IAG media lead Ros Allison joins IPG Mediabrands yesterday
- A look through 10 years of MLA's epic summer ads yesterday
- Deliveroo taps ex-Bachie stars Keira Maguire and Jarrod Woodgate as ambassadors yesterday
- New Zealand the solution to Australia's problems in MLA's annual summer ad yesterday
- The big brands backing the 2019 Super Bowl yesterday
- Ad agencies encouraged to waive NDAs in #MeToo movement yesterday
- Foxtel and MCN tout strongest ODI series to date yesterday
- Brands blitz Australian Open with marketing stunts yesterday
- Nine's Matt Rowley appointed IAB chair yesterday
- Dentsu Aegis Network names Henry Tajer as new ANZ CEO yesterday
- Burger King and McDonald's in coin war 4 days ago
- Mock Brief: The ever-rotating roster of Prime Ministers 4 days ago
- Mindshare CEO Katie Rigg-Smith on safeguarding staff mental health 4 days ago
- Clive Palmer text saga rumbles on with swipe at ad legislation 4 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Publicis Media, Ten, HT&E 4 days ago
- AdNews Agency of the Year ups focus on creative agencies 4 days ago
- John Gutteridge to lead Wunderman Thompson in Australia 4 days ago
- Young Guns: Blue 449 client planner Laura Tran 4 days ago
- Sharb Farjami on reset and relaunch of Storyful 5 days ago
- Ex-McCann MD Adam Lee resurfaces as CMO of health fund 5 days ago
- Seven and BBL dealt record ratings blow 5 days ago
- Who is winning in the digital transformation stakes? 5 days ago
- Ikon ditches orange branding and reveals new positioning 5 days ago
- Australian creatives dissect Gillette ad furore 5 days ago
- Australia to benefit from Facebook's $300m journalism boost 6 days ago
- Gillette's #MeToo ad slammed by Mark Ritson 6 days ago