Ford launches global creative review 21 hours ago
Ford is one of WPP's largest clients with an estimated ad spend of about US$4.3 billion globally. Its agency is WPP's Global Team Blue, formerly known as Blue Hive.
Holden takes humourous route in first Monkeys work from Ant Keogh
The quirky ad for the Colorado gives new meaning to 'man vs beast'.
Suncorp sees the sunnier side of life in latest campaign
Over the next 12 months, Suncorp with continue to roll out the creative position nationally across its full range of banking, insurance and investment products and services.
Boost puts the squeeze on customers with second VR app
The ‘Find the Fruit’ app will be rewarding players with over $3.7 million worth of prizes, including 1000 free Boosts a day.
Why you can't buy digital evolution
Digital marketing agencies are laughing all the way to the bank as traditional marketing organisations just don't seem able to evolve their business to include digital channels without a digital agency takeover, writes Sabri Suby.
Closing the gap between strategy and execution
With a mission to close the gap between strategy and the creative execution, Anne Miles MD of International Creative Services hosted a research project to determine how the creative industries can produce more effective work, more consistently.
Full service is more than just a bloody buzzword
Spinach's Craig Flanders has a bee in his bonnet about agencies calling themselves full service. He says Aussie agencies have a habit of "slapping on the worlds full-service" without even knowing what it means.
10 reasons why you should be at the AdNews Media + Marketing Summit 2 days ago
Taking place on May 4 at The Eternity Playhouse, this is one event you can't afford to miss and here's why.
Leaked WPP memo says holding company won't be broken up yesterday
WPP’s new interim leader Mark Read has issued a memo to the company’s 200,000 employees reassuring them it won’t be broken up and sold for parts.
Email marketing campaign slammed for ‘blackmailing’ attempt yesterday
A Brisbane clothing brand has come under fire for a marketing email that jokingly threatened its customers with blackmail.
Zoo Sydney in liquidation despite founder's counter claims yesterday
Independent agency Zoo Group formally closed its Canberra office last week and now it’s been revealed its Sydney office entered into liquidation in February.
Legendary Nine sports broadcaster Darrell Eastlake passes away yesterday
Eastlake's booming voice and boundless enthusiasm lit up Wide World of Sports coverage in the 80s and 90s, including rugby league, motorsport and the Commonwealth Games.
Honey Badger's Bachelor fame sees Tradie underwear sales rocket yesterday
Sales in the underwear brand Tradie spiked by double-digit figures when its ambassador was revealed as Ten's next Bachelor. AdNews speaks to the brand's founder to find out more.
Movers & Shakers: WPP, GroupM, The Monkeys, Ten 2 days ago
It's hard to keep up with all the latest moves across media, marketing and advertising, so we've made a list. Check out the biggest moves in adland this week.
VW could review creative in Australia as part of global shift 2 days ago
Volkswagen Group’s global creative review could reach Australia and could impact the auto brand’s relationship with its Australian creative agency, DDB Sydney.
Young Guns: Initiative partnerships executive Nick Archer 2 days ago
Nick Archer believes the biggest challenge in the industry is burning out, he loves the famous Panda Cheese ad and in five years if he's not in advertising, he'll be at Tomorrowland.
In other news...
- Dentsu X wins $30m Jaguar Land Rover account; opens office in Sydney 2 days ago
- David Jones pitches creative account 2 days ago
- Facebook user trust plummets in wake of Cambridge Analytica scandal, research finds 2 days ago
- MKR 'scandal' reaches boiling point as ratings heat up 2 days ago
- Siren Awards best radio ad of 2018 finalists revealed 2 days ago
- Rebel Wilson back in court to fight Bauer appeal 2 days ago
- 'We need more egos in advertising,' says Jonathan Kneebone 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Havas Group bring all agencies together, BBC First inks deal 2 days ago
- The Profile: Blue 449 founder and CEO John Preston 3 days ago
- How Amazon Web Services is creeping into adland 3 days ago
- Decjuba: Inside the brand's new digital strategy 3 days ago
- Nine looks to build on Married ratings momentum 3 days ago
- Ten accused of 'queerbaiting' in Bachelor in Paradise promo 3 days ago
- MEAA: Daily Mail shouldn't have fired reporter for 'vapid c*nt' statement 3 days ago
- GroupM recruits Imran Masood as Xaxis MD 3 days ago
- Marcel and With Collective lead Foxtel as TBWA resigns account 3 days ago
- Netflix marketing push earns 7m subscribers 3 days ago
- Country Road sees x18 return on ad spend from Instagram Stories 4 days ago
- Meet the Team: Happier humans at The Works 4 days ago
- ACES reveal chairman and panel ahead of judging 4 days ago
- Democracy, data and dirty tricks: Cambridge Analytica exposed on Four Corners 4 days ago
- Industry Profile: Admatic national MD and managing partner Matt Crook 4 days ago
- Adland Bail Out: How you can help 60 industry leaders escape jail 4 days ago
- Hyundai launches $50 million media review in Australia 4 days ago
- MKR sizzles as The Voice misses a note 4 days ago
- Unlockd delays IPO as Google legal stoush kicks off 4 days ago