Traits of an agency CEO: introversion, extroversion and authenticity 6 hours ago
MediaCom CEO Willie Pang, Leo Burnett CEO Melinda Geertz and M&C Saatchi CEO Jaimes Leggett discuss the makeup of those in c-suite positions.
David Jones celebrates Christmas with elegance
David Jones adopted a classical style for its Christmas celebrations this year.
SodaStream gives voice to injured marine animals in new campaign
SodaStream’s new environmental campaign pokes fun at Coke’s classic 1972 “Hilltop” ad.
Bonds flips idea of white Christmas
Bonds takes white Christmas Down Under in the new campaign via Leo Burnett Melbourne.
The future of planning
BWM Dentsu's Moensie Rossier and Jamie Mackay believe 2020 will herald a planning-led creative renaissance and see marketers shift back to long-term brand building.
Making financial marketing relevant again
Whether it’s fair or not, the finance industry has a reputation for using lofty language, opaque jargon, boring, cliched visuals and generally just dry content. Elly Clark, who co-founded financial services specialist agency Yell, looks at alternative advertising approaches that won't get consumers offside.
My first upfronts: the new TV battleground and American overlords
Consistency, reality TV, a return to Australian drama and new and improved buying capabilities. This year's upfronts season proved why TV is in good shape for 2019.
The new Agency of the Year categories - and why we have changed them 4 hours ago
Overall less categories - four NEW categories - two overhauled categories - find out how you can enter here.
Tim Worner fires back at claims Seven has ageing audience 5 hours ago
Seven CEO Tim Worner has hit back at competitors at the network's annual general meeting today, claiming that broadcaster has "more young people watching Seven than any other network by some margin".
M&C Saatchi's Greenhouse opening in New Zealand to service Countdown 6 hours ago
M&C Saatchi is replicating its bespoke agency model, Greenhouse, to service the Countdown business in New Zealand, AdNews can reveal.
Woolworths fights back against Coles Little Shop with recyclable collection range 5 hours ago
Woolworths is seeking to capitalise on the collectables craze that saw Coles boost its sales with its own Christmas collectables range.
Christmas ads 2018 round-up: Watch the festive best from around the world 5 hours ago
'Tis the season for blockbuster holiday commercials and we’re keeping track of all them right here. See the Christmas ads from Aldi, Woolworths, Amazon, Myer and more.
GroupM global digital boss reveals key social media changes for 2019 5 hours ago
Mobile optimisation, the dominance of video, influencer crackdowns and first party data collection all top the list of key changes to social media in 2019 according to GroupM managing partner and global head of social Kieley Taylor.
Former Unruly boss enters partnership with influencer marketing platform 6 hours ago
Influencer digital marketing platform Indahash has announced a new partnership with former News Corp Unruly boss Lance Traore.
Better Indigenous representation needed in advertising industry 6 hours ago
Pluto Media CEO Peter Kirk said he's frustrated by the slow progress Australia has made in improving its representation of Indigenous Australians in comparison to countries like the US.
Kirsty Muddle named Cummins&Partners Sydney MD as Dan Ingall exits 6 hours ago
Cummins&Partners has named founding partner Kirsty Muddle as the managing director of its Sydney office following the departure of Dan Ingall and an overhaul of its offering.
In other news...
- Australia’s Yellow Tail returning to Super Bowl in 2019 22 hours ago
- Industry Profile: Wavemaker head of SEO & CRO Miki Clarke yesterday
- Family and food the focus of Woolworths 2018 Christmas ad yesterday
- Big Red Group scales with acquisition of experience-focused Adrenaline yesterday
- Initiative Perth appointed to Lotterywest account yesterday
- How Asahi Super Dry is competing with the thirst for craft beer yesterday
- Myer gives parents the power of Santa in Christmas campaign yesterday
- Accenture Interactive co-founder: Experience is the battleground for marketers yesterday
- Radio ratings: Kyle and Jackie O continue growth following return to top spot yesterday
- Allianz quietly reverts to 'Ahhh...llianz' tagline yesterday
- Guthrie accuses Milne of 'inappropriate touching' in explosive investigation yesterday
- Delicious makes play for travel sector in latest brand refresh yesterday
- Ultra Tune recruits Charlie Sheen for upcoming ad campaign 2 days ago
- VB steps outside traditional advertising with move into merch 2 days ago
- Remaining sweet for a century: Behind Whittaker's marketing strategy 2 days ago
- Aldi reveals epic ode to Australian outback for Christmas 2 days ago
- MCN grows programmatic offering with 'Australian first' 2 days ago
- HuffPost Australia to be revived as Oath officially launches 2 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Ogilvy, PHD, Thinkerbell 3 days ago
- Ten's new era: New logo posted on Pyrmont building 5 days ago
- The Monkeys reveal Japanese-inspired blockbuster for Asahi Super Dry 5 days ago
- News Corp in talks to charge Google, Facebook for journalism 5 days ago
- Paul Nagy promoted in VMLY&R global creative restructure 5 days ago
- Behind the viral video that boosted New Zealand Police recruitment 5 days ago
- Foxtel launches dedicated sports streaming service 5 days ago
- McDonald’s serves Messina with cease and desist 5 days ago