Publishers quiet as GroupM sidesteps IAB viewability standard 20 hours ago
GroupM kicked off 2016 promising 100% viewablity on digital inventory when sold across a swathe of nine publishers including Fairfax, News Corp and Yahoo7.
Goa outdoor launches Valentine's Day pet campaign
This Valentine’s Day give the gift of a pet’s unconditional love.
Megan Gale stars in new Tourism New Zealand campaign
Megan Gale gets her active wear on for Tourism New Zealand.
RedBalloon gives The Bachelor's Dave help for Valentine's Day
Dave from the Bachelor is back for RedBalloon.
Super Bowl 50 – year of the celebrity. Cheap shot or clever campaigns?
If last year’s Super Bowl commercials were dubbed ‘the year of weepy’, 2016 is the ‘year of the celebrity’ with a record 40 ads featuring well known actors, musicians and sports people.
Malvertising – the hidden threat
"Advertising space is generally bought through a legitimate network and often placed on high profile websites. As a user or website owner, there's no easy way of telling if an advert is dangerous."
Print can give content room to breathe
We've got a new look to make our print content better. What we now offer even more in print is a deeper look behind the news. We can reflect on the implications, reasons and significance beyond the hectic pace of the digital rat race.
Kim Wilson named editor-in-chief of Australian Women’s Weekly 14 hours ago
Bauer Media has announced the appointment of Kim Wilson to the role of editor-in-chief of the The Australian Women’s Weekly, replacing Helen McCabe after her resignation in January.
New Premier League branding receives frosty reception 15 hours ago
EPL brand receives visual makeover as Optus prepares to take on Australian broadcasting rights.
MediaCom poaches from OMD for director role 17 hours ago
Meldrum re-joins MediaCom as director of strategy and labs.
News Bulletin: Origin Energy pitches media account; Spirit of Tasmania calls creative and media tender 19 hours ago
In news today; Brisbane Airport seeks RFP for out of home media companies, Sizmek appoints Imran Masood as lead sales for the company's Australia and New Zealand operations.
Snapchat and media giant Viacom partner on ads and content push 18 hours ago
Viacom, which owns MTV, Paramount and Nickelodeon, has teamed up with Snapchat to sell ads on the mobile platform.
Maxus launches technology consultancy 18 hours ago
Maxus says its technology consulting unit will work alongside agency teams across the world to develop tailored and effective tech solutions to clients' needs.
Core appoints first MD following union pitch win 19 hours ago
Independent agency Core has appointed its first managing director off the back of winning the creative account for the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation.
Outgoing ABC chief moots SBS merger 20 hours ago
Outgoing ABC managing director Mark Scott suggests the two public broadcasters could merge.
Cannes Lions owner confirms stock debut of £800 million 18 hours ago
Cannes Lions owner Ascential has confirmed pricing of its stock market float at £800 million ahead of the company commencing trading on the London Stock exchange this Friday.
In other news...
- Twitter reveals another ad unit ahead of earnings call 19 hours ago
- Pie ads during Disney film - not ok says ASB 13 hours ago
- Nine "delighted" as Habibs enjoy strong start 18 hours ago
- Warne slams former captain on tonight's I'm A Celeb yesterday
- RedBalloon gives The Bachelor's Dave help for Valentine's Day yesterday
- Judge & Jury: There’s a problem with Drake’s T-Mobile ad yesterday
- Universal Music launches creative agency with One Green Bean and Host yesterday
- Top 10 most shared ads of the Super Bowl yesterday
- Super Bowl 50: Australian advertisers embrace events-based advertising yesterday
- M&C Saatchi announces new head of strategy yesterday
- News Bulletin: Marketo and Wunderman tie up for data push, SMH continues to lead readership figures yesterday
- VIDEO: Exclusive interview GoPro creative director yesterday