UN, Attenborough and Mars back Finch founder's 'world-changing' initiative yesterday
The move sees brands commit media spend for ads featuring an animal into funding that goes towards animal welfare. Clems backs the cause with CEO Nick Garrett and Finch's Rob Galluzzo pitching the idea to global Mars CMO.
Bohemia reunites with News.com.au to show its true colours
The latest News.com.au campaign by Bohemia Group mixes great ideas with simple, bold execution.
Engine reveals impacts of MS in latest work
Creative agency Engine has partnered with MS Queensland to launch a state-wide pro bono campaign to drive positive change for people suffering from multiple sclerosis.
Hollywood and Aussie stars unite to 'Save Ugly'
The Wilderness Society has tapped Hollywood and local talent to drive awareness and 'Save Ugly' in its latest campaign.
Brands beware the slow death spiral
"The continued demands on brand owners to deliver short term results is resulting in a long, slow death spiral for many brands," says ex-ANZ marketer turned consultant, Rob Brittain.
Building trust through user experiences
In a world where trust is eroding at an alarming rate, what are the areas you can take control of to regain consumer confidence and shine your brand in a positive light, questions IProspect's Guy Jarvie.
Accenture Interactive’s predictions for Cannes Lions 2018
From blockhain to ethical advertising, numerous speakers from the Accenture Interactive family have shared their take on the hottest topics or events likely to emerge over the week in and around the Palais.
Martin Sorrell dodges sex worker probe, reveals more about next venture 8 hours ago
Martin Sorrell has denied the damming accusations against him, called out WPP for his departure, praised Havas and consultancies for their models and admitted horizontality was a "terrible mistake" at Cannes Lions.
Dentsu makes another play for sports marketing sector 16 hours ago
Dentsu Aegis Network has revealed its latest acquisition, Klip Desk – a new technology business that allows clients to capture and measure live content across all digital media, specifically sports rights holders.
News Bulletin: JCDecaux and ANZ team up for new OOH offer 16 hours ago
JCDecaux and ANZ have launched a campaign that incorporates bus, train and tram timetables with the bank's app and DOOH.
SBS score again, as Socceroos recreate ratings magic 21 hours ago
The game between Australia and Denmark drew in a metro audience of 1.66 million viewers, as SBS won the total overnight main channel audience share.
OOH bidding war explodes as APN ups Adshel bid to $540 million 21 hours ago
APN Outdoor has revised its proposal to acquire Adshel, with a bid of $540 million – up from its offer of $500 million last month.
NAB overhauls marketing structure as Knott prepares to depart 21 hours ago
The strategy, which includes changes to the brand experience team, has also led to the departure of NAB GM brand experience, Michael Nearhos.
Movers & Shakers: BCM, JWT and Fox Sports 22 hours ago
It's hard to keep up with all the latest moves across media, marketing and advertising, so we've made a list. Check out the biggest moves in adland this week.
Tourism Australia scores gold at Cannes and Host/Havas win first Grand Prix for Australia 22 hours ago
It was a huge score for Australia overnight with multiple wins - including Deloitte Australia. Clemenger and UM Sydney picked up a gold in media for their Tourism Australia ad. Droga5 New York also took home several top gongs for the popular TA spot.
Creative Review: The automotive ad race 23 hours ago
Which car brands are changing directions and who’s staying in their lane? We asked some past and present Cannes Lions judges from Sudler & Hennessey, Soap Creative and M&C Saatchi to weigh in.
In other news...
- Cannes Lions attendance drops as changes fail to lure back industry yesterday
- Sir John Hegarty: 'Martin Sorrell leaves no legacy' yesterday
- 'Just like TV'; Instagram launches new long-form video platform yesterday
- Victoria Against Violence launches new ads in wake of tragic Melbourne death yesterday
- Stop the Horror and Palau Pledge score Cannes gold, TA's Dundee scoops silver yesterday
- AANA Marketing Dividends video: Optus, Cash Converters and Cycliq yesterday
- 'Sex doesn't sell' - Marc Pritchard calls for brands to stamp out gender stereotypes yesterday
- JCDecaux bids $1.1bn for APN Outdoor 2 days ago
- David Droga and Maurice Levy probe Publicis on Marcel 2 days ago
- Optus Sport now free following World Cup blunder 2 days ago
- News Corp stalwart Nicole Sheffield joins Australia Post 2 days ago
- What Triple J's first 'commercial broadcast' would sound like 2 days ago
- Ooh!Media rescues controversial Deadly Questions billboard shunned by APN 2 days ago
- #MeToo sparks national inquiry into sexual harassment in Australian workplace 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: AJF bolsters team; Foxtel wins piracy battle 2 days ago
- Alinta Energy called out over misleading ads 2 days ago
- CHE Proximity's out of home ad wins silver at Cannes Lions 2 days ago
- The industry is ‘hypnotised’ by tech platforms, says PHD global CEO 3 days ago
- Bumble considers introducing ads to platform 3 days ago
- Ogilvy pledges to employ more women in senior leadership 3 days ago
- Marc Pritchard on P&G’s marketing reinvention 3 days ago
- P&G pushes for greater gender equality in advertising and media 3 days ago
- Addressable TV to be put through its paces at AdNews Melbourne Summit 3 days ago
- Guthrie warns networks, a privatised ABC is an 'advertising behemoth' 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Impulse Screen CEO and co-founder Paul Garrity 3 days ago
- John Matthews returns to Sydney for top job at Fox Sports 3 days ago