Ikon sues client for non-payment amid counter claims of 'dishonest conduct' 6 hours ago
Media transparency could be flaring up again as Ikon is accused of 'misleading and dishonest' conduct by a client it is suing for nearly $1m of unpaid fees. Suggestions of rebates, kickbacks and more.
McDonald’s Olympic push celebrates the non-Olympians
McDonald's is for Aussie legends - whether they are Olympian or not.
Optus launches national VR campaign with Troye Sivan
Entertainment marketing agency Bring is helping Optus give Troye Sivan fans an up close and personal VR experience.
Leo Burnett stitches together the world's anthems for Samsung
To celebrate its global partnership status with the Rio Olympics, Samsung has released a new campaign showing global unity.
Podcasting - radio's clever offspring works
"Podcasting is radio’s clever little offspring and we are its showbiz mum. Looking on with love and admiration, we’re excited by their freedom and their future."
Six myths of influencer marketing
Influencer marketing has become a booming part of the industry, but with all the buzz has come a bit of confusion - Hypetap co-founder Detch Singh looks at the six myths that need crushing.
What should clients be paying for?
Commission and rebate structures might be disappearing, but how should client budgets be allocated to include agencies data, technology and consultancy costs?
New David Jones ad shot solely on an iPhone 10 hours ago
Working with creative shop Whybin\TBWA Sydney, Australian retailer David Jones has released its new spring/summer 2016 collection spot – complete with a new campaign line.
M&C brings PR into the fold, rebrands Bang PR 3 hours ago
M&C has unveiled its newly renamed PR agency Hidden Characters and a new philosophy to navigate the 'murky' world of PR.
GroupM eases off YouTube relationship 10 hours ago
After striking an exclusive video content deal with YouTube back in 2014, two years later WPP's GroupM agency is now said to be putting the brakes on its use of the Google-owned platform.
Nestle uses influencers to amplify TV presence 11 hours ago
Nestle has got on board with the influencer boom, using influencer marketing to amplify its TV presence.
Pokémon Go: Game of the future or fad? 11 hours ago
AdNews in-depth: It's arguably the biggest mobile game in history and only continues to gain traction as it rolls out globally.
Fairfax boosts data offering through TEG partnership 7 hours ago
The publisher is bolstering its data offering through a new partnership with ticketing, live entertainment and data company TEG, which also owns Ticketek.
Publicis reports growth but predicts difficult third quarter 4 days ago
Publicis Groupe has seen organic growth of 3% in its half year results, but predicts a difficult third quarter following account losses.
Who is the most powerful person in Australian media and marketing? last week
Nominations are open for the AdNews Power List. Who do you think is the most powerful person in the industry?
AdNews in Print: Pokémon Go is everywhere 3 days ago
Our final fortnightly print magazine is a belter! Pokémon Go, Telstra's ad campaign, an interview with Domino's chief digital officer and features on retail and email marketing.
In other news...
- AAMI pushes into Snapchat but still hails TV king 3 days ago
- Media Wrap: Sorrell slams digital giant and Ooh!Media launches sound tech for OOH 8 hours ago
- News Bulletin: Leos, M2M, Ad tech, Giphy, VCCP 11 hours ago
- Photo Gallery: Media Thursdays' DJ bash 3 days ago
- GroupM and Dentsu battle for $10m Ikea account underway 3 days ago
- Havas posts profit growth, IPG beats expectations 3 days ago
- JWT Sydney promotes Jenny Willits, wins Nikon 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: ADMA line-up; P&G UK in agency talks over £210m media 3 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: Omnicom shake up, Lee Leggett's exit 3 days ago
- Offensive Wicked Campers slogans to be taken down under new law 4 days ago
- Metcash secures ACCC approval to buy Woolies homewares assets 4 days ago
- Dentsu's Isobar overhauls Perth office; cuts staff 4 days ago
- SpotX to launch addressable TV in APAC 4 days ago
- Spotify opens up programmatic with Omnicom deals 4 days ago
- McDonald’s to be first brand sponsor on Pokémon Go 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: MediaCom hires business director from IAG 4 days ago
- Search marketing gets soul 4 days ago
- Facebook's Messenger cracks the one billion user mark 4 days ago
- Who complains about ads? Ad watchdog review tells all 5 days ago
- OzTam to 'reinforce confidence' by boosting TV panels 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Sorrell hits out; IPG's Mnet rebrands to Ansible; Yahoo's lacklustre results 5 days ago
- 'Clever and surprising': Creatives unpack Ashley Madison's rebrand 5 days ago
- Adstream bolsters offering - acquires Dubsat 5 days ago
- The Bachelor sees “double-digit” sponsorship growth as advertisers swoon 5 days ago
- Young Guns: PacMags social media director, Jonathan Munschi 5 days ago
- Watchdog: Can Radox shower gel cure your emo kid? 5 days ago