Dentsu's vision '80% complete' as it eyes content, CRM and data 3 hours ago
Dentsu Aegis Network ANZ boss Simon Ryan reveals the broader strategy for the group and opens up about why Paul Brooks was chosen to lead Carat.
Bundy takes on beer, brings back the bear
As part of a $10 million bid to take on beer and make premix drinks “sexy again”, Diageo is bringing back the iconic Bundy bear.
Beau Ryan talks binging in new Stan campaign
NRL legends talk about their favourite shows as Stan introduces a new tagline.
Paper towels are getting down and dirty in Maxima ad
Maxima paper towels is cleaning up the dirtiest of situations in its latest ad.
Facebook is Teflon: why inflating video viewing may not change anything
Sponsored: Despite global backlash over Facebook's video inflation, MCN CEO Anthony Fitzgerald believes the social media giant will remain unscathed.
Conversion attribution - top 10 tips for success
"There are obviously several serious stumbling-blocks with a successful deployment of Conversion Attribution technology. If this type of ad tech was simple to deploy then it would be rolled out as 'standard' for all digital campaigns."
TV is still at the cultural heart of society
Harold Mitchell waxes lyrical about the country's ongoing love affair with TV and TV content, as the medium turns 60.
Ensemble's Ricketts resurfaces at new WPP content venture 4 hours ago
The former CEO and founder of IPG Mediabrand's Australia’s content agency Ensemble, Justin Ricketts, has popped up at what appears to be a newly launched content agency owned by WPP AUNZ.
Coke targets young women with healthy fruity water 3 hours ago
A major out of home ad campaign aims to target women who want a healthy alternative to sugar-filled fizzy drinks.
Radio Ratings: Smooth drives it home, Rove & Sam gain share 6 hours ago
Who is winning the Sydney breakfast slot and who is keeping viewers entertained in the prime time drive slot? More importantly, where should advertisers be putting their dollars when it comes to the airwaves?
Havas Media appoints investment director and COO 5 hours ago
Havas Media has poached John Lynch from Dentsu Aegis Network to lead investment at the agency while James Zipeure has stepped up to COO.
Move over Snapchat: Millennials are still using email 6 hours ago
Email is the workhorse of marketing but it is still considerably undervalued in the industry, says Carl Chambers, regional director of email technology company Adestra.
Facebook on misreporting scandal 'we will and need to do better' 6 hours ago
In the wake of the revelation that Facebook 'over inflated' video view times, one of its top marketing executives has taken the stage at Advertising Week to say “we will and need to do better”.
News Bulletin: Amazon's potential $4bn local launch; Disney's Twitter bid 7 hours ago
In news today: Disney joins Salesforce, Google, Microsoft and Verizon in the race to takeover Twitter and News.com.au tops the Nielsen rankings.
Young Guns: Ogilvy & Mather art director, Kate Shearer yesterday
Kate Shearer chats with AdNews about the need for more women in the creative department, 'boys club' mentality and imposter syndrome.
Pacific Magazines appoints Gereurd Roberts as new CEO yesterday
Gereurd Roberts has filled the top role at Pacific Magazines. He replaces Peter Zavecz, who announced his exit in August.
In other news...
- Vale Michael Ball: A worldly gentleman and respected adman 20 hours ago
- Australia and New Zealand dominate Spikes Awards yesterday
- SCA rebrands all local stations under TripleM and Hit Network yesterday
- Facebook's video misreporting is 'careless and unfortunate' yesterday
- Alcatel's Liverpool FC play about leveraging passion yesterday
- Print helps propel Bauer Media 2015 results yesterday
- News Bulletin: Suzuki launches media review; Salesforce to buy Twitter? yesterday
- Snapchat launches connected sunglasses, rebrands as Snap Inc yesterday
- Busting silos - Publicis creates new creative agency model yesterday
- Carat names Paul Brooks as CEO yesterday
- Facebook admits to over-inflating key video view metrics 3 days ago
- Dentsu probe finds over 600 "suspicious transactions" affecting 111 clients 3 days ago
- Gonski: How do marketers and women get more seats on boards? 4 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: Peter Wiltshire, Maurice Levy, IAB and more 4 days ago
- Fairfax brings podcasts to newsroom with investigative series inspired by Serial 4 days ago
- Yahoo data hacked - 500 million account details stolen 4 days ago
- GroupM appoints Kelly Clark as global CEO 4 days ago
- P&G: Why print advertising is integral for brand building 4 days ago
- AdNews Podcast: Carat's Ashley Earnshaw and Sam Hegg 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: Footy icon John Barnes to promote Aussie smartphone deal 4 days ago
- Q&A: Delicious' Kerrie McCallum on the recipe for the perfect editor 4 days ago
- Compare ad rates from 1956 to today 4 days ago
- Last day to enter the Australian Magazine Awards 4 days ago
- Industry Profile: Tonic Health Media commercial director, Jack Mortlock 5 days ago
- Dentsu scandal 'bigger than Toyota'; could lead to 'wave' of exposés 5 days ago
- A boost for ad tech – The Trade Desk surges after NASDAQ debut 5 days ago