McCann takes AGL $15m media acc from GroupM's Maxus 13 hours ago
McCann Melbourne has picked up the media account of AGL despite Maxus renewing its contract with the energy firm in November.
Schweppes floats into the night noodle markets
Schweppes has launched a Floating Market brand activation at this year’s Fairfax Night Noodle Markets.
Diet Cokes aims to reignite the love
Coca-Cola South Pacific is targeting loyal Diet Coke drinkers, reminding them how the beverage can make them 'feel good.'
OMA shows you "behind the signs"
The Outdoor Media Association (OMA) has utilised the outdoor medium to highlight its contribution to the Australian community.
Seven to sue Nine over copycat cooking 12 hours ago
Tensions are boiling in the reality wars, with Seven to take Nine to court over claims its Hotplate TV format is too close to My Kitchen Rules.
Carla Vella returns to SCA after short stint at Ten 13 hours ago
Carla Vella has returned to SCA as its new head of radio sales, Sydney, after a short stint at Network Ten.
Top tier for new MEC CEO James Hier 16 hours ago
Fresh from sliding his feet into a new position at the helm of MEC Australia, the agency’s former chief strategy officer James Hier talks to Pippa Chambers.
Marie claire marketing push – mag gets personal 13 hours ago
In order to celebrate its birthday, marie claire will commence a large marketing push consisting of TV ads and billboards, print ads in various publications and will roll out a digital outdoor campaign to promote the issue.
Leadership shake-up at Clemenger 15 hours ago
A major leadership shake up at Clemenger will see current Colenso BBDO Auckland CEO Nick Garrett move to CEO of Clemenger BBDO Melbourne.
Deloitte Digital and MashUp tie up 13 hours ago
Deloitte Digital has teamed up with MashUp as it looks to boost capabilities in brand and spatial design.
Media wrap: HuffPost Australia given launch date; Fairfax goes to ACCC over Foxtel's investment in Ten 15 hours ago
See what today's media sections are covering including Seven takes Nine to court over Hotplate show.
Are the major sporting codes in Australia focused on the wrong number? 17 hours ago
Slingshot CEO Simon Rutherford says there is a massive opportunity for sporting codes to change their...
News Corp's “quantum leap” into new realms – but what does adland think? 3 days ago
Fresh from revealing its new offerings around content, data and programmatic at last night's News Corp upfronts, we cornered some media and creative agency bosses, and Damian Eales, to find out more.
In other news...
- News bulletin: AdNear rebrands and axes 'ad'; Strong July for OOH 14 hours ago
- Creative does good: Agency urges AFL fans to turn their backs on racism 3 days ago
- Rocket Fuel and Cadreon ink global deal 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Stellar Concepts to launch H&M Sydney 3 days ago
- The Ashes tops reality programming as Restaurant Revolution continues to fall 3 days ago
- Watchdog: Blackmores’ first “pet naturopath” - Why would my dog need vitamins? 3 days ago
- Fighting back against the Silicon Valley Giants - Fairfax Media and Mi9 set APEX live 3 days ago
- News Corp Upfronts: strikes Quantium data deal, programmatic JV with MCN, opens content “Studio” 4 days ago
- Twitter scouts editorial staff for Project Lightning in Australia 4 days ago
- Most valuable sport star AU - Mick Fanning rides high 4 days ago
- Girls can be geeks - Jobs bulletin 4 days ago
- He's a hit: The Bachelor has its biggest launch 4 days ago