Programmatic TV – a race to the top 21 hours ago
From cutting edge alpha products and launching a proprietary TV triggering product, to looking at who's putting a stake in the ground with agency buying groups, we speak to the industry's programmatic TV movers and shakers.
Animals Australia takes aim at puppy factories
Animals Australia asks "how well do you know your best friend" in a new campaign aimed at targeting puppy factories.
Art Series Hotel to rate its guests
Review sites have given the power to the people. Now Art Series Hotel Group turns the tables with a new program allowing it to review its guests.
Lynx targets the understated man
Want to stand out for the crowd? Lynx says to play it cool.
The Marketing Academy: Leadership and the case for more chiefs
Why programmatic is in and why it isn’t going anywhere
Is our industry capable of achieving work-life balance?
Media agency exec could face jail time 1 hour ago
Founder of The Media Counsel Glenda Wynyard is facing jail time in New Zealand after being found guilty on 11 counts of deception.
Most watched ads on YouTube Q1 - Captain Risky takes top spot 20 hours ago
Captain Risky may not have insurance, but it hasn’t hurt his popularity as he takes out the most watched ad slot on YouTube. Some are also calling for a film to be made on the bearded daredevil.
Coca-Cola hopes for 'halo effect' as it launches its latest brand Coke Life 21 hours ago
Coca-Cola is primed and ready to launch its latest brand, Coke Life, and is ensuring everyone knows about it, with the launch media for the brand set to reach 95% of the total population.
Born Licensing signs content deal with Twentieth Century Fox 21 hours ago
Australian clip licensing firm Born Licensing has signed an agreement with Twentieth Century Fox to be its clip licensing agent for brands and advertisers.
Origin and SalesForce to pay total $2.3m fine for sales tactics 20 hours ago
Origin Energy has been ordered to pay $2 million in penalties and its marketing agency, SalesForce, has been given a lesser fine, for illegal door-to-door marketing.
Ex-MediaCom head joins Carat 20 hours ago
Former MediaCom head of implementation planning and investment, Jane Henderson, has joined Dentsu Aegis brand Carat, AdNews understands.
Watchdog: Dan Murphy's on "lowest liquor price" 22 hours ago
How much of a "guarantee" is the promise in Dan Murphy's latest advert? Watchdog is on the case.
303Lowe takes Macquarie University media and creative 23 hours ago
303Lowe has won the media and creative account for Macquarie University.
Taste to get wearable, eyes global expansion 4 days ago
NewsLifeMedia's online food giant is looking to sync up its app with wearable devices.
In other news...
- The Marketing Academy: Leadership and the case for more chiefs 21 hours ago
- MediaCom picks up P&O affiliate business 22 hours ago
- AJF Partnership wins Forty Winks creative 23 hours ago
- Media Wrap: MCN opts out of SMI; Netflix iiNet numbers indicate solid start; Ten the star of free-to-air in 2015? yesterday
- VB raises a glass for Gallipoli 3 days ago
- Cadbury wants you to have a cracking Easter 3 days ago
- The Bulletin: The White Agency, Yellowglen, Outbrain and ESPN 3 days ago
- Jeep takes a punt with Tigers documentary 3 days ago
- Datalicious recruits ex-M&C Saatchi data director 3 days ago
- Not old news: 83% of young people still use Facebook daily, it says 3 days ago
- Facebook lets brands and developers into Messenger ecosystem 3 days ago
- Sorrell says Heinz-Kraft deal driven by cost and suggests Omnicom is ‘not transparent’ 3 days ago