WPP ramps up Snapchat spend for 2017 yesterday
Sir Martin Sorrell reveals spend will increase with Snapchat, while media owners could create a third force to combat the Facebook-Google duopoly.
Woolworths and OzHarvest give back this Christmas
Woolworths has teamed up with OzHarvest to help feed Australians in need this Christmas.
City of Sydney decks the streets for Christmas
The City of Sydney has decorated Sydney with Christmas festivities.
Romeo and Juliet school play sells iPhone magic
This beautifully shot Shakespearean love story sets a high bar, but will consumer expectations end in tragedy?
Connecting with millennial shoppers - six myths busted
Sponsored: The theory is that millennials are hard to engage, but a study by Telstra and Near into shopping behaviours reveals something a little different, says MCN's Suzie Cardwell.
Four steps to improve digital advertising accountability
Marketers should place greater scrutiny over digital advertising accountability argues Global Red's Tim Penton.
Media companies need to take note of the experience economy
It's not just brands that need to consider the whole customer experience, but media companies too, says Ipsos CEO Simon Wake.
Pornhub’s Man on The Moon Christmas ad 11 minutes ago
"Have yourself a horny little Christmas".
Woolies wins court battle against claims of wrongdoing 17 hours ago
The case brought against Woolworths by the ACCC has been dismissed with the court ruling it did no wrong when it asked suppliers to make additional payments to help cover a profit loss.
Young Guns: OMD account manager, Mitch Jansons 18 hours ago
"With a growing interest in the programmatic buying model, my only concern is what my role in media is going to look like in the future coming from a traditionally offline background."
Ten chair Gordon hits out at Facebook over fake news 22 hours ago
David Gordon has hit out at social media platforms for not taking responsibility for the “lies and deceptions” circulated through fake news as well as Australia’s old-fashioned and anti-competitive media laws at Ten's AGM.
MEC promotes Ian Edwards to Sydney MD 22 hours ago
In the newly-created position, Edwards will manage day-to-day operations of MEC's Sydney office so CEO James Hier can focus on growth and national duties.
2017: Forget millennials Gen Xers are back in the spotlight 23 hours ago
Disability marketing, a new phase of experiential, and the forgotten Gen Xers should all be on the agenda, while feminism is also being re-booted yet again, says JWT's trends report.
Paddle Pop ad pulled for ‘irresponsible’ marketing to kids 23 hours ago
Unilever has been forced to remove an ad for one of its Paddle Pop products after it was found to promote “unhealthy” foods to children.
Mamamia ‘not for sale’ but seeking investors yesterday
Mia Freedman is understood to be seeking investors to fund overseas and domestic growth.
News Bulletin: Pandora goes premium; radio ad revenue grows yesterday
In news today: Pandora adds premium ad-free model; Liquor retailer appoints Havas; Radio ad revenue up in November; News Corp and APN acquisition.
In other news...
- Behind M&C Saatchi's virtual storybook for CommBank yesterday
- Is your culture award winning? yesterday
- Kia launches media review yesterday
- Maxus wins media for Mirvac Residential yesterday
- Optus wins gold for Olympic marketing yesterday
- Bupa marketer John Moore exits for UK role yesterday
- Microsoft to buy LinkedIn in 'coming days' 2 days ago
- Nova ramps up digital strategy - joins Triton's programmatic exchange 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: Rubicon Project country manager, Simone Krakowiak 2 days ago
- Top Australian TV Twitter trends for 2016 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Top trending marketing topics for 2016 2 days ago
- The ECD shake-out continues - R/GA top creative Gavin McLeod exits 2 days ago
- Australian government spends near-record $175m on advertising 2 days ago
- Zenith director exits for SBS marketer role 2 days ago
- Amazon Go - the warning shot that signals an Aussie September launch? 2 days ago
- Get your people and culture recognised at the Agency of the Year Awards 2 days ago
- Aussie ad spend outperforms global growth 3 days ago
- MediaCom pushes boundaries with beer content series 3 days ago
- Allen's Lolly Bar 'lights up inner child' in Sydney 3 days ago
- Pandora: From startup to scale-up 3 days ago
- Y&R chief creative officer Ben Coulson named as Paul Nagy’s successor 3 days ago
- Coca-Cola and Powerade called out for 'shameful marketing' to kids 3 days ago
- M&C Saatchi and NRMA create detection technology to avoid bushfires 3 days ago
- Commercial radio industry advances programmatic buying plan 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Havas wins four new clients; Nova bags Coldplay; Foxtel pushes pop-up channels 3 days ago
- Gumtree marketer on challenging brand perceptions for Christmas 3 days ago