Ooh!Media's audience focus helps it grow profit by 21% yesterday
Ooh!Media grew revenue by 13%, more than double the ourtdoor sector, on the back of content acquisitions and innovations to help advertisers better target audience segments.
SPC celebrates 100-year milestone with TV push
SPC's new ad highlights important moments in Australian culture - like eating pavlova.
Too hot? Bonds says get your kit off
Summer days in the outback can only mean one thing … it’s time to get your kit off.
JWT launches first major work for Birds Eye
Taking peas are the focus of Birds Eye's first work from JWT Melbourne.
Wellbeing - let's set the example
Switch On MD Chris Hitchcock was experiencing blurred vision, headaches and wound up in the doctor's office. He was surprised to learn he was suffering from stress. Here's what he did next.
Australian marketers need to be more fearless…not reckless
"Australian marketers need to take a more fearless approach to the activities they believe in," says MD of Marketo ANZ Will Griffith.
Trust me, I'm in tech
"Let's talk about the big grey elephant in the room. There's been talk in the industry that 'ad tech' is dying or dead. That frankly isn't true," says CEO of Unlockd, Matt Berriman.
Seven West posts increased profit but Worner ‘not happy’ 10 hours ago
Seven West flags $125m in further cost cutting as CEO Tim Worner says he's ‘unhappy’ about missing audience targets in the second half of 2017.
People are wising up to fake news and trust in media will bounce back 11 hours ago
Things are looking brighter when it comes to the public’s trust in media. Edelman saw a 10% spike in trust last year and expects more people to get to grips with fake news and revert to reliable sources this year.
The Daily Mail suffers 17% YoY audience decline 12 hours ago
Is Australia sick of celebrity gossip? The Daily Mail Australia's audience has shrunk by 17% in Nielsen Digital Rankings.
Coles Liquor pitches creative 13 hours ago
Coles Liquor is pitching its creative as part of a standard review of its agency relationships.
The Royals scores Northern Territory masterbrand project 13 hours ago
The Northern Territory Government has appointed The Royals to lead its 2018 tourism push.
Why Dave Bowman made the jump from Special Group to Google yesterday
When Matty and Dave jumped from Special Group to Google last year, not many were surprised the creative duo had ambitions outside traditional agency workings. Now, Dave has revealed what attracted him to join the digital giant.
Domain spin-off costs hit profit yesterday
Nick Falloon stresses Domain’s management is strong despite the company remaining without a CEO and posting a loss in its first standalone earnings report.
UM wins $23m AGL media account yesterday
UM has beaten PHD, Mindshare and incumbent McCann to one of the most prestigious energy accounts in Australia.
Aldi accused of ‘illegal bait advertising’ yesterday
ABC show The Checkout to call out Aldi for its catalogue ads as it accuses them of breaking consumer law.
In other news...
- News Corp takes emotive approach in first national campaign yesterday
- GoDaddy swaps agencies, taps Alf Stewart for hot sauce venture yesterday
- Cummins&Partners sells stake in Adelaide agency 3 days ago
- BMW's top marketer Stuart Jaffray resigns 4 days ago
- Bauer opens doors to content marketing business Story54 4 days ago
- 'We need to sort out measurement and become more creative' - APN Outdoor CEO 4 days ago
- The Work: NRMA's Drive Safely, it's a long way 4 days ago
- Enero Australia revenue down, places bets on Orchard 4 days ago
- HT&E's outdoor business booms in full 2017 results 4 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: MediaCom, News Corp, SCA 4 days ago
- Cautious start to the year but ad spend lifts for metro TV, regional radio and retail outdoor 5 days ago
- Bauer Media integrates digital arm back into business 5 days ago
- Brands and fans warm to McCabe's 'high trust' platform 5 days ago
- Will Facebook woes see Twitter finally crack Australia? 5 days ago
- Roxy Jacenko borrows marketing stunt from Kim Kardashian 5 days ago
- AdNews Agency of the Year Awards finalists revealed 5 days ago
- Meet the Team: TBWA, the new radicals 5 days ago
- WhiteGrey CEO Paul Worboys exits 6 days ago
- CEO of Unlockd steps down amid mental health battle 6 days ago
- Industry Profile: Twitter sales director Angus Keene 6 days ago
- MediaCom promotes Willie Pang to CEO 6 days ago
- Bauer research: 169 years to close the gender pay gap 6 days ago
- Dentsu Group grows global revenues in strong year of new business wins 6 days ago
- Nine admits risk factor, but is confident of punt on Love Island 6 days ago
- Watchdog clears ‘sexist' Mike Tyson Ultra Tune ad 6 days ago
- 'We’re ahead of the curve’ - Nine ramps up data proposition 6 days ago