AdNews TV: Pollard and Wirth onstage Q&A 18 hours ago
Video: Telstra and Qantas are both evolving their models and it puts them in competition with traditional media partners. Both advertisers are also shifting almost 50% of budgets to digital and are restructuring their resources to adapt with times.
The Rugby Superfan is back for MasterCard
Rugby superfan Tim and his best mate Richie McCaw are back for MasterCard's latest adventure.
Vodafone is "built for streaming"
Vodafone is using the explosion of streaming and SVOD to emphasise that its upgraded network is built for customers on the go.
Rigney - Biggest Loser Fat Chef Renovators
AdNews' cartoonist draws his thoughts on the latest industry and national happenings.
What's going on at Woolworths? 2 hours ago
Off the back of several high profile moves in the Woolworths marketing department, questions are being asked about what exactly is going on at the supermarket giant.
Publishers make play for dollars on private exchanges 3 hours ago
APEX, Pangaea....they have arrived. To hit premium content, and premium users, advertisers will need to play on the private exchanges.
Omnicom's programmatic agency director heads for CommBank's trading desk 3 hours ago
Accuen, Omnicom's programmatic agency, has lost its director of display advertising, Alexis Spurgeon, as she heads to CommBank, to work on its new in-house trading desk, AdNews understands.
Brands “aren't taking huge risks” with influencer marketing 3 hours ago
They might be growing in influence, but brands are still playing it safe when it comes to playing in the social influencer space, according to Ministry of Talent's Roxy Jacenko.
'Your mobile is not the internet’s door bitch’: Google's Tom Uglow at Tedx Sydney 3 hours ago
Being the creative director of Google’s Creative Lab you’d expect Uglow to be a digital zealot. He is, but his Tedx Sydney talk also revealed a disdain for the dominating force screens and devices play in daily life.
AdNews TV: Joe Pollard and Olivia Wirth Media Summit highlights 12 hours ago
Video: “We've launched a new business, Red Planet, – some of you might not be fans of it...” Olivia Wirth quipped to the Media Summit audience last week. Watch highlights from her co-headline keynote alongside Telstra's Joe Pollard.
Initiative picks up Tourism Tasmania 6 hours ago
Initiative has picked up the Tourism Tasmania account.
MFA Kicks off 2015 awards, promises to boost rigour 19 hours ago
The MFA has enlisted Seven's Sunrise host Andrew O'Keefe as part of a launch campaign for this year's awards. Watch CEO Sophie Madden and MFA Awards chair Greg Graham join O'Keefe on the Sunrise couch.
Adshel appoints new marketing head 5 hours ago
APN News and Media's Adshel has bolstered its marketing team with new positions and hired a new head of marketing.
In other news...
- Fairfax trials radical traffic-light system to deliver news 2 hours ago
- The Bulletin: Saatchi & Saatchi awarded 2015 NSW Creative Laureate 5 hours ago
- Married at First Sight still helps Nine to a win 5 hours ago
- UM, MediaCom and OMD on alert after Sony calls global media pitch 16 hours ago
- NewsLifeMedia rolls out multimillion-dollar campaign for news.com.au 16 hours ago
- IAB: Online ads hit $1.15 billion in March quarter 16 hours ago
- Agency bosses press for focus beyond paid, owned, earned 17 hours ago
- Freeview's new play 17 hours ago
- Brand purpose ‘ritualistically abused’ by marketers 17 hours ago
- Clients behaving badly? Fiat Chrysler misappropriation case touches Maxus & Digital Dialogue 17 hours ago
- Industry names Google best Australian media brand in AdNews poll 18 hours ago
- SBS grooves to Eurovision beat, Seven's Catching Milat a winner 18 hours ago