Australia ranked sixth at Cannes Lions with 56 gongs overall 23 hours ago
Australia has ranked sixth in the world globally at Cannes Lions, scoring 56 Lions overall, including four Grand Prix.
Bohemia reunites with News.com.au to show its true colours
The latest News.com.au campaign by Bohemia Group mixes great ideas with simple, bold execution.
Engine reveals impacts of MS in latest work
Creative agency Engine has partnered with MS Queensland to launch a state-wide pro bono campaign to drive positive change for people suffering from multiple sclerosis.
Hollywood and Aussie stars unite to 'Save Ugly'
The Wilderness Society has tapped Hollywood and local talent to drive awareness and 'Save Ugly' in its latest campaign.
Cannes’ winners prove engagement planning has reached tipping point
If Cannes Lions proved anything to the industry, it's that the medium, the message and its sequencing are inseparable from each other, says CHE Proximity CEO Chris Howatson.
Brands beware the slow death spiral
"The continued demands on brand owners to deliver short term results is resulting in a long, slow death spiral for many brands," says ex-ANZ marketer turned consultant, Rob Brittain.
Building trust through user experiences
In a world where trust is eroding at an alarming rate, what are the areas you can take control of to regain consumer confidence and shine your brand in a positive light, questions IProspect's Guy Jarvie.
Mat Baxter: Cannes Lions 'eats you and spits you out' 30 minutes ago
Cannes Lions may have undergone a significant overhaul this year but it hasn't won over Initiative global CEO Mat Baxter who said it needs a serious recalibration to get back to its former glory.
Cannes Lions: Omnicom edges out WPP as Holding Group of the Year yesterday
After a seven year reign, Omnicom has finally edged out WPP for the title of Holding Company of the Year at the 65th Cannes Lions festival. MediaCom was named the Media Network of the Year.
Host/Havas' Palau Pledge leads Aussie Grand Prix haul at Cannes Lions yesterday
Check out all the Aussie Grand Prix winners from the last night of Cannes Lions, as well as the agencies that won in the Creative Effectiveness and Film categories.
Martin Sorrell dodges sex worker probe, reveals more about next venture 2 days ago
Martin Sorrell has denied the damming accusations against him, called out WPP for his departure, praised Havas and consultancies for their models and admitted horizontality was a "terrible mistake" at Cannes Lions.
Dentsu makes another play for sports marketing sector 2 days ago
Dentsu Aegis Network has revealed its latest acquisition, Klip Desk – a new technology business that allows clients to capture and measure live content across all digital media, specifically sports rights holders.
News Bulletin: JCDecaux and ANZ team up for new OOH offer 2 days ago
JCDecaux and ANZ have launched a campaign that incorporates bus, train and tram timetables with the bank's app and DOOH.
SBS score again, as Socceroos recreate ratings magic 2 days ago
The game between Australia and Denmark drew in a metro audience of 1.66 million viewers, as SBS won the total overnight main channel audience share.
OOH bidding war explodes as APN ups Adshel bid to $540 million 2 days ago
APN Outdoor has revised its proposal to acquire Adshel, with a bid of $540 million – up from its offer of $500 million last month.
NAB overhauls marketing structure as Knott prepares to depart 2 days ago
The strategy, which includes changes to the brand experience team, has also led to the departure of NAB GM brand experience, Michael Nearhos.
In other news...
- Movers & Shakers: BCM, JWT and Fox Sports 3 days ago
- Tourism Australia scores gold at Cannes and Host/Havas win first Grand Prix for Australia 3 days ago
- Creative Review: The automotive ad race 3 days ago
- Cannes Lions attendance drops as changes fail to lure back industry 3 days ago
- Sir John Hegarty: 'Martin Sorrell leaves no legacy' 3 days ago
- UN, Attenborough and Mars back Finch founder's 'world-changing' initiative 3 days ago
- 'Just like TV'; Instagram launches new long-form video platform 3 days ago
- Victoria Against Violence launches new ads in wake of tragic Melbourne death 3 days ago
- Stop the Horror and Palau Pledge score Cannes gold, TA's Dundee scoops silver 3 days ago
- AANA Marketing Dividends video: Optus, Cash Converters and Cycliq 3 days ago
- 'Sex doesn't sell' - Marc Pritchard calls for brands to stamp out gender stereotypes 4 days ago
- JCDecaux bids $1.1bn for APN Outdoor 4 days ago
- David Droga and Maurice Levy probe Publicis on Marcel 4 days ago
- Optus Sport now free following World Cup blunder 4 days ago
- News Corp stalwart Nicole Sheffield joins Australia Post 4 days ago
- What Triple J's first 'commercial broadcast' would sound like 4 days ago
- Ooh!Media rescues controversial Deadly Questions billboard shunned by APN 4 days ago
- #MeToo sparks national inquiry into sexual harassment in Australian workplace 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: AJF bolsters team; Foxtel wins piracy battle 4 days ago
- Alinta Energy called out over misleading ads 4 days ago
- CHE Proximity's out of home ad wins silver at Cannes Lions 4 days ago
- The industry is ‘hypnotised’ by tech platforms, says PHD global CEO 5 days ago
- Bumble considers introducing ads to platform 5 days ago
- Ogilvy pledges to employ more women in senior leadership 5 days ago
- Marc Pritchard on P&G’s marketing reinvention 5 days ago
- P&G pushes for greater gender equality in advertising and media 5 days ago