Michael Rebelo and Matt James unpack Publicis' Power of One 7 hours ago
Michael Rebelo and Matt James unpack the Publicis Power of One model and reveal how its tracking in Australia.
Melbourne Cup gets colourful makeover in new ad from McCann Melbourne
McCann Melbourne puts a youthful spin on the latest Victorian Racing Club campaign.
SocietyOne urges Aussies not to reach for the credit card
SocietyOne ensures coverage for unexpected expenses in the latest campaign from KPMG's UDKU.
Serena Williams champions breast health in awareness campaign
Serena Williams performs the 'I Touch Myself' anthem for a new breast health campaign.
Are graduates ready for the media industry?
PHD account coordinators Tiffany Fazon and Zac Kelly share their reflections on how prepared graduates really are for the media industry.
Denise Shrivell: I am not Sleeping Giants Oz
Denise Shrivell has issued a statement in response to the number of articles in The Australian which claims she is Sleeping Giants Oz. Here, she strongly refutes the allegations.
Native advertising still massively misunderstood
Since taking over as managing director of APAC for Outbrain in February Andrew Burke has been on a steep learning curve and is staggered by how misunderstood native advertising still is across the industry.
Yahoo7 Be drops local branding for global alignment 17 minutes ago
Yahoo7 Be has dropped its local branding to become globally aligned as Yahoo Lifestyle.
Guthrie hires legal representation as ABC dismissal dispute heats up 1 hour ago
Recently sacked managing director of the ABC Michelle Guthrie has a hired the lawyer responsible for leading the case against former Seven West Media executive assistant Amber Harrison.
Berlei under fire for restricting Serena Williams on press tour 6 hours ago
Berlei has come under fire on the latest episode of Media Watch for restricting Serena Williams from responding to Australian journalists on her most recent press tour.
Fairfax New Zealand’s merger with NZME blocked by appeal court 6 hours ago
The Court of Appeal has rejected the merger of Fairfax Media’s Stuff and NZME.
The Iconic's balancing act: digital vs traditional 7 hours ago
One of Australia's largest e-commerce pureplayers in the fashion industry, The Iconic, is continuing its push for a more enhanced and refined retargeting approach, as it grows its digital marketing strategy.
Carl Ratcliff named as DDB Sydney chief strategy officer 7 hours ago
Former One Green Bean CEO Carl Ratcliff has been revealed as the chief strategy officer for DDB Sydney.
Coca-Cola flips famous Kings Cross sign to celebrate 80 years Down Under 8 hours ago
Coca-Cola Australia has launched a new local campaign to celebrate 80 years of being made in Australia.
Ten's Sunday night lull expected to end with Game of Games 8 hours ago
Network Ten has once again opted not to run any of its tentpole programming in the popular Sunday night primetime slot, as it's main channel overnight share continues to feel the pinch.
ACCC calls on tech giants to crack down on celebrity scam ads yesterday
According to the consumer watchdog, people are increasingly being caught out by celebrity endorsement scams, with reports to Scamwatch increasing 400% and losses increasing a staggering 3,800% so far in 2018.
In other news...
- Guthrie considering legal options following 'devastating' dismissal yesterday
- Fairfax calls out ABC for running YouTube ads yesterday
- Former Virgin Mobile CEO joins Ooh!Media executive team yesterday
- Initiative Melbourne retains $25m Officeworks account yesterday
- WPP considering Y&R and VML merger yesterday
- Power 50 spinoff: Top 10 Ad Agency CEOs 2018 yesterday
- Bashful opens specialist luxury agency 4 days ago
- Sam Kekovich addresses strawberry crisis in spoof ad 4 days ago
- Adobe to acquire Marketo for $4.75bn 4 days ago
- Macquarie Media bolsters digital ads with video live reads 4 days ago
- Ad standards to review Berlei's bouncing boobs after 100 complaints 4 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Ten, The Media Store, Foxtel 4 days ago
- Alcohol brands and tech giants joins forces for responsible advertising 5 days ago
- Redundancies hit Elle and Harper’s Bazaar as internal teams merge 5 days ago
- Bowral Classic nominated for fifth award in two years at Australian Event of the Year Awards 5 days ago
- Carat ditches CEO role for national MD replacement 5 days ago
- Young Guns: Locate by Ooh! group sales manager Lanai Stanger 5 days ago
- Emerging Leader panelists revealed for October Lessons in Leadership event 5 days ago
- Pedestrian TV becomes sales house for Tinder 5 days ago
- New Nielsen ratings rubber-stamp Mamamia’s position in market 5 days ago
- Media agencies weigh in on Emmy's streaming streak 5 days ago
- Cummins&Partners wins full service account for Red Cross 5 days ago
- Power 50 spinoff: Top 10 Media Agency CEOs 2018 5 days ago
- Sizmek GM Thomson on the 12 months since Rocket Fuel acquisition 5 days ago
- Entries close this Friday for Australian Magazine Awards 6 days ago
- Publicis Mojo's Pownall named McCann Melb MD 6 days ago