The leader profile: Aimee Buchanan 16 hours ago
Aimee Buchanan stepped into the hot seat of Australia's most successful media agency of recent times. She opens up to AdNews about her career, upbringing, business philosophy and the opportunities and challenges that lay ahead.
Reebok releases #BeMoreHuman videos for Nano 7.0 shoes
Reebok launches Nano 7.0 shoes campaign under the #BeMoreHuman brand.
Ancestry.com.au releases diversity content series
Ancestry is hitting Bondi Beach to unveil insights into its residents DNA and reveal the different cultures in everyone.
The bitter details of breast cancer.
A new campaign encouraging women to get to know their lemons has already reach more than seven million people worldwide.
We need to stand up to shameful Muslim billboard outrage
"Advertisers and media owners need to stand up to the threat of racism and bigotry when it rears its ugly head in this country," says AdNews journalist Arvind Hickman.
A Marketer's Lens: Print is a key force in our marketing mix
"The fact I am now openly embracing print as a key force of our marketing mix has been a serious shift for me," says Domain's Melina Cruickshank.
MLA's bold ad shows marketing with purpose
MLA's non-Australia Day ad reminds us that advertising can have a higher purpose, says AdNews editor Rosie Baker.
Today is the last day to enter the AdNews Agency of the Year Awards 20 hours ago
Today is the last day you can enter the prestigious AdNews Agency of the Year Awards.
Industry campaigns to reinstate controversial Australia Day billboard 10 hours ago
A crowd-funding effort, led by Campaign Edge ECD Dee Madigan, has raised thousands of dollars to reinstate an Australia Day billboard featuring two Muslim girls after it was pulled.
AdNews TV: Hire for culture, train for skill: IPG Mediabrands' chief talent officer 16 hours ago
In Part 1 of our People and Culture video series, IPG Mediabrands' Efi Richter talks to AdNews editor Rosie Baker about 21st century skills and how the group finds the right people to fit its culture.
News Bulletin: Facebook tackles fake news; Seven to broadcast US Presidential inauguration 16 hours ago
In today's news: Facebook ramps up efforts to tackle fake news; Seven will broadcast Donald Trump's inauguration.
App for advertisers makes memes into money 17 hours ago
It’s finally here. An app that will turn memes into money for advertisers, appropriately called “Dank”.
Chevrolet's clever Lego Batmobile integration will make you smile 17 hours ago
What kind of person would drive the Lego Batmobile? Not quite the type that wears a black cape and fights crime in Gotham City, as Lego Batman finds out in this clever integration with Chevrolet.
“All about rooting” - Christian lobbyist protests against Volley Dunlop ad 18 hours ago
“Parents be aware Dunlop Volley still sell sand shoes for school kids, but their website has R rated images as they’re now “all about rooting"."
Vodafone axes CMO role as it merges marketing and sales yesterday
“This new unit will see sales and marketing activities come under one leader and one team, creating a streamlined structure and simple and seamless end-to-end processes," says CEO.
Industry Profile: Designworks Melbourne MD, James Sterling yesterday
For our Industry Profile this week we speak to James Sterling, MD/CD of Designworks Melbourne.
In other news...
- QMS Media forced to remove Australia Day billboard following threats yesterday
- MLA’s non-Australia Day spot faces watchdog scrutiny yesterday
- Aussie ad market contributes less to economy than in Canada and Europe yesterday
- Cummins&Partners Sydney lands Allianz account yesterday
- Agency bookings grow in 2016 despite soft results for TV yesterday
- Omnicom poaches from Fairfax for chief investment officer yesterday
- Brands listen up: Streaming services set for double-digit growth yesterday
- News Bulletin: PacMags new cash stream; Nine hunts for directors; Publicis' new head of tech yesterday
- AdNews Awards entries close tomorrow yesterday
- The AdNews Mock Brief: Give millennials a home yesterday
- Beer lovers get money back if they don't like Heineken 3 yesterday
- 'Where’s the VB?' – Australia Day billboard sparks outrage for featuring hijabs yesterday
- Virgin Mobile CEO David Scribner exits for Sensis role 2 days ago
- Out of home industry reports record revenue in 2016 2 days ago
- Zenith retains 20th Century Fox in global review 2 days ago
- HP Australia marketer Darren Needham-Walker exits for global role 2 days ago
- Brands catch on to #SaltBae 2 days ago
- Apple to take on Netflix with its own original content 2 days ago
- Discrimination against men in advertising ends in 2017 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: American Apparel brand will live on; Amazon's wireless moves; Rubicon to sell? 2 days ago
- AdNews TV: Introducing our People and Culture video series 2 days ago
- Blackwood Seven to launch 'revolutionary' marketing tech in Australia 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: GPY&R wins cheese client 5 days ago
- Cummins&Partners won't close Sydney office following Vodafone loss 5 days ago
- Tajer's US gang breaks – Lomas poached by Amazon 5 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: PHD, Initiative, Marcel, PayPal 5 days ago