Weight Watchers apologises – campaign no longer promoted 15 hours ago
“Because we value every voice, we have made the decision to not actively promote the campaign further.”
Hungry Jack’s pulls out the pranks for Halloween
Hungry Jack's is getting on board with Halloween by helping customers prank their friends.
UBank tells Aussies to spend less and live more
Six people who face up to terminal illness deliver thought-provoking home truths about what really matters in a campaign from The Monkeys.
Duracell and Star Wars uses the force for good this Christmas
Duracell and Star Wars are getting in early to remind you that Christmas is just around the corner.
Google search is going mobile first - here's what it means
Guy Jarvie, national head of SEO for iProspect, looks at the latest change ahead from Google and what this means for brands and marketers.
Addressing the talent gap for jobs that don't exist yet
Sponsored: Why education in advertising, marketing and media needs to be dynamic, flexible and open to change, says Ian Thomson, head of the Media and Advertising Faculty for Macleay College.
Speed and shareability make journalism radioactive: Aly's Olle Lecture
The rules of journalism have been rewritten, Waleed Aly said at the Andrew Olle Lecture. The hunt for clicks is undermining journalism and raising fundamental problems. It's as true for AdNews as it is The Age, says Rosie Baker.
Young Guns: Fairfax Made social strategist, Natalie Sutton 15 hours ago
"It’s hard to predict what’s next in the media landscape and sometimes it does create an environment of ambiguity," says our Young Gun of the week Natalie Sutton.
Creative industry joins forces to drive diversity agenda 20 hours ago
The Agency Circle officially launched last night with a veritable who's who of “creative royalty” pledging their commitment to diversity initiatives.
Ten grows TV revenue by 7.5% after solid gains in audience share 20 hours ago
Ten's revenue has grown to $676.4 million as the network reports its highest commercial TV audience share since 2012.
News Bulletin: Droga5 adds media in US; Vivaki director joins Carat 20 hours ago
Thursday update: Droga5 expands into media planning in US; Vivaki director to lead Woolworths at Carat; Ogilvy Melbourne appoints head of digital.
The Remarkables repositions as influencer agency 21 hours ago
The Remarkables Group is moving beyond bloggers and entering the competitive influencer market.
Cadreon raids RadiumOne for new MD 21 hours ago
RadiumOne's commercial director Patrick Darcy is set to take on the MD role at IPG Mediabrands' ad tech unit Cadreon.
The changing face of alcohol advertising 23 hours ago
Aussies are drinking less than ever before and alcohol companies are adapting their product and marketing strategies to keep pace. This special report looks at shifting consumer trends, ad spend, channels and messaging.
9Kitchen shares plans to take a slice of food media pie 23 hours ago
Taste.com.au and BuzzFeed have long being hailed the kings of cooking content, but Nine's new food vertical, 9Kitchen, is turning up the heat.
MLA and Melbourne Uni take top honours at AMI Awards yesterday
Meat and Livestock Australia and Melbourne University have tied to take out top honours at tonight's Australian Marketing Institute Awards.
In other news...
- Nine.com.au managing editor Emma Chamberlain resigns yesterday
- Ad Tech 101: The Marketing Cloud yesterday
- Has Weight Watchers turned off light bulb campaign? yesterday
- A light bulb moment? Weight Watchers stands by controversial PR stunt yesterday
- SBS Viceland releases programming slate yesterday
- MYOB has been a victim of its own success - GM of marketing yesterday
- More magazine shake-ups at Bauer – uncertainty looms over jobs yesterday
- News Bulletin: Dentsu trims overtime after worker suicide; MEC poaches Initiative director yesterday
- Luxury brands flock to Gourmet Traveller's 50th edition 2 days ago
- Book your seat for the Australian Magazine Awards today 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: With Collective CEO Justin Hind 2 days ago
- Weight Watchers PR stunt leaves sour taste 2 days ago
- Vizeum wins NZ construction giant media account 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: PacMags restructure; Pandora ties up with iMessage 2 days ago
- CommBank pumps $15m into women's cricket 2 days ago
- Myer dabbles with beacons as transformation gathers pace 2 days ago
- September ad spend suffers from post-Olympics hangover; annual bookings up 2 days ago
- Netflix's revenue exceeds $2bn; subs rise above 86m 2 days ago
- Rekorderlig leverages 'cocktail revolution' with campaign led by influencers 2 days ago
- Mamamia taps TubeMogul to boost first party data power 3 days ago
- Kate de Brito named editor-in-chief of news.com.au 3 days ago
- Mamamia shakes structure as editor-in-chief exits 3 days ago
- Dr Nelson-Field to lead AI project exploring TV's benefits to brands 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Salesforce rules out Twitter bid; Spotify's first vertical video ads; Snapchat's $25bn flotation 3 days ago
- Domain cements further push into publishing with weekly mag 3 days ago
- Gai Le Roy returns to the IAB Australia 3 days ago