Nine reveals sponsors for debut season of Lego Masters 13 hours ago
Nine has revealed its major commercial partners for the first season of the debut season of its competition game show, Lego Masters, including Honda, a2 Milk and Kmart.
The Twilight Zone takes shoppers into another dimension
The campaign will also look to drive subscriptions to Ten's new streaming platform 10 All Access.
Krispy Kreme launches retro doughnut range with nostalgic campaign
The dessert brand is transporting millennials back to their childhood with its latest campaign.
Telstra unveils 'I'm Not Worried About Data' campaign
The new work for Telstra targets people’s desire for better, faster data.
Why encouraging your employees to freelance is good for business
A majority of Indago Digital employees have some sort of freelance or side hustle going on. Not only is it not a taboo thing to do or discuss, but actively encouraged by management. William Chung discusses the advantages of the freelance game.
How mood merchants are bending the ad market
Since October 2018 media spend, as tracked by SMI, has been softening and there’s a new boogeyman in town as a lead indicator for the advertising market, argues Brian Gallagher.
Technology-led optimisation obsession is limiting creativity in media agencies
Driven by their clients desire for greater efficiency, media agencies have become far too focused on technology at the expense of a once great skill in their arsenal – creativity. Bohemia’s Sophie Price makes a case for redressing the balance.
Palmer splashes entire ad budget of major parties in one week 14 hours ago
Both the major political parties have spend more than $2 million on advertising so far, according to Nielsen data.
Can Nine continue its strong Netball ratings run? 14 hours ago
Suncorp Super Netball is set to return for its third season on Nine this year, and insights from Nielsen reveal it could be set to see further ratings success.
Podcasting platform Luminary launches, betting on subscription model 14 hours ago
US-based podcast app Luminary launches today, vowing to prove listeners are willing to pay for podcasts.
Sorrell hits back over claims of S4 legal battle with MediaMonks 14 hours ago
Sir Martin Sorrell and his new business S4 have hit back over claims of a legal dispute regarding the acquisition of advertising agency MediaMonks.
‘Losing control of my baby wasn’t easy’, TubeMogul founder Brett Wilson exits Adobe 15 hours ago
TubeMogul founder Brett Wilson has this week left the business, AdNews can reveal. In an exclusive interview Wilson talks about “the rage against the machine”, “relentlessly swimming upstream to challenge the status quo” and what’s next.
CMOs bracing for "fundamental changes", Accenture reveals 15 hours ago
Marketers worldwide are gearing up for fundamental changes to their roles over the next three years, Accenture’s latest report has found.
Industry Profile: Digitas Australia head of media James Hudson yesterday
James Hudson has previously worked at i-level, House of Kaizen, AKQA and Zenith.
Colenso BBDO Auckland beats Aussie agencies in ranking report yesterday
Colenso BBDO Auckland has taken the top spot for agencies across Australia and New Zealand, according to the WARC Ranking 2019 report.
Johnnie Walker shifts global creative accounts back to Anamoly yesterday
A spokesperson for Diageo in Australia confirmed with AdNews at the time of review that its local partner Leo Burnett would not be impacted.
In other news...
- Dancing with the Stars finale draws 687,000 yesterday
- Sizmek bailed out in $36m sale deal with Zeta Global yesterday
- Court finds Viagogo guilty of misleading consumers yesterday
- Supercars and Gfinity ink exclusive e-sports deal yesterday
- Former Ogilvy Sydney ECD Derek Green joins We Are Unlimited yesterday
- A look into Liberal and Labor’s ad strategy 6 days ago
- Young Gun: Nine digital account executive Monika Bujcevski 6 days ago
- Mazda and L’Oréal back Foxtel on Game of Thrones final season 6 days ago
- JCDecaux contributes €20 million to restore Notre-Dame 6 days ago
- Deliveroo appoints Google partnerships boss as head of marketing 6 days ago
- Splendour in the Grass: why big brands are flocking to the event 6 days ago
- Protecting, not just promoting, brands: Daylight's mission 6 days ago
- The Royals name Sebastian Vizor as deputy ECD 6 days ago
- Pitch Wrap: Virgin, Tourism NZ, Cricket Australia 6 days ago
- Siren Awards finalists and host revealed 6 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Clemenger, Initiative, Publicis 6 days ago
- Ex-ARN commercial director Mason Rook joins The Guardian last week
- Anthony Fitzgerald joins Tonic Health board last week
- Initiative snares UM Sydney strategy director for national role last week
- Nine and News Corp close Your Money online platform last week
- 'My greatest achievement is still being here,' Adland execs on mental health last week
- PHD wins Virgin Australia media account last week
- Network Ten launches first podcast through 10 Speaks platform last week
- Industry Profile: Commtract CEO Luke Achterstraat last week
- Watchdog called in over gov ads last week
- Game of Thrones draws over 1m viewers, setting new Foxtel records last week