Nine hire former APN sales director to lead new sales division 11 hours ago
Nine has appointed Tim Rose to the newly created role of director of sales – Nine+, leading a new team within the business. As part of the changes there has been a limited number of redundancies made.
Virgin Australia reclaims playful roots
The new work by DDB Sydney aims to put some cheekiness back into the brand.
Thankyou fights poverty with body wash
The campaign by The Royals combines taking showers and doing global good.
Golden Circle to launch new sparkling product
Golden Circle to launch a new sparkling juice product with new large-scale Cummins&Partners campaign.
Real time bidding on people and mental health must take precedence
AdNews prides itself on being a positive and constructive force within trade press, says AdNews' Pippa Chambers. "While our latest 'SAdNews' cover is not the glass half full stance, it's a topic that needs urgent attention".
Bringing your brand to Chinese consumers
The Trade Desk Mitch Waters talks about taking Australian brands to the Chinese market.
A first-timer’s guide to SXSW
Industry exec Greg Graham, or Sparrow, breaks down the top five themes at this year’s SXSW, including big tech, politics and brand.
MullenLowe's Mediahub ready to take on 'industry behemoths' in 2019 20 hours ago
Mediahub Australia MD Andrew Livingston says the business is ready to take on bigger clients in 2019, as the agency ramps up its integrated offering and looks to shake-up the traditional agency agenda.
Atomic 212 MD exits after less than 12 months 3 days ago
Media agency Atomic 212 MD Ian Czencz has exited the business less than 12 months into the role.
AdNews April Edition: Adland's mental health wake-up call 21 hours ago
In the AdNews April edition our in-depth feature looks at the important issue of mental health within the industry, following UnLtd's first survey looking at the topic. We also profile Peter Vogel, meet the Starcom team and hear confessions of an ex-industry journalist.
Leif Stromnes on the DDB rebrand: Humans aren't robots 17 hours ago
The agency’s new branding puts creativity at its heart, with local MD of strategy and innovation Leif Stromnes saying despite changing technology, people remain driven my emotions.
Foxtel 'outperforms' FTA rivals as AFL and NRL seasons kick-off 18 hours ago
MCN CEO Mark Frain said Foxtel had seen a strong start in audience growth for both the NRL and AFL, claiming to have "outperformed" its free-to-air rivals.
Ten and Screen Australia partner to launch LGBTQI+ initiative 18 hours ago
The new content initiative from Ten and Screen Australia seeks to shine a light on the LGBTQI+ community in rural and regional communities.
Creatives gather to fight unfair internships 18 hours ago
People across the advertising industry are coming together this week to help create fairer standards around internships amid concerns of exploitation.
Starcom's Josh Alvarez wins Nine's annual 'Media Voice of Sydney' event 18 hours ago
Starcom’s Josh Alvarez has won this year's first The Voice Ultimate Live Band Karaoke Battle, as the annual singing competition, held by Nine, kicked off in Sydney.
DDB reveals global rebrand 19 hours ago
DDB North America chief creative officer Ari Weiss says the new look puts creativity back of the agency’s centre while other global networks “double down on technology and efficiency”.
In other news...
- Economist Nerida Conisbee to deliver keynote at AdNews Summits 14 hours ago
- Lexus tops the winners of the 2019 oOh! Unmissable Awards 2 days ago
- ANALYSIS: The advertising strategy during the NSW election 3 days ago
- BMF and Clemenger Sydney win Tourism Tasmania accounts 3 days ago
- Nine poaches MCN sales boss Nick Young 3 days ago
- Ad buyers say News Corp is 'listening and reinventing itself' 3 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Isobar, Woolies, UM 3 days ago
- Behind Asahi's mysterious and different beer ad 4 days ago
- Trends in images for brands: Gen Z yellow and authenticity 4 days ago
- Bauer sells Money mag to Rainmaker 4 days ago
- Young Gun: Blue 449 client executive Alice-Maree Raitt 4 days ago
- Isobar's Konrad Spilva resigns as CEO 4 days ago
- New Zealand brands pause ads and boycott social media 4 days ago
- Google fined €1.49 billion for blocking rivals 4 days ago
- News Corp protesters urge action over 'divisive' news coverage 4 days ago
- Seven anticipates 2019 AFL season to be "most explosive to date" 4 days ago
- NZ telcos to Google, Facebook and Twitter: We need to talk about Christchurch 4 days ago
- News Corp is going big on podcasts after true crime success 4 days ago
- Indie agency Kaimera expands following key business wins 5 days ago
- AdNews Survey: How do you use industry bodies? 5 days ago
- Disney finalises US$71 billion acquisition of 21st Century Fox 5 days ago
- New government agreement boosts visas for ad agencies 5 days ago
- Tennis Australia serves creative to Clemenger BBDO Melbourne 5 days ago
- Cummins&Partners strengthens media division with new hires 5 days ago
- SoundCloud returns to Australia inking SCA deal 5 days ago
- News Corp opens advertiser bidding for exclusive sports code coverage 5 days ago