Retailers brace, but consumers more than ready for Amazon 2 hours ago
Amazon’s US site converts almost one-in-two Australian visitors into sales, according to Nielsen, as excitement around its imminent arrival on Australian shores is ramping up.
Toyota challenges car category stereotypes with humorous spot
Car ads are known for sticking to a certain formula, but the latest spot from Saatchi & Saatchi is challenging the category stereotypes with one deadpan kid.
NRL teaser ad asks 'who will make history this year?'
This year's NRL campaign teaser evokes nostalgia about the week leading up to last year's grand final with Paul Gallen having the last laugh.
Clarks' journey of a shoe's 'rebirth' is surprisingly addictive
Clarks redesigns a 30-year-old shoe model in this pleasing film.
The future of broadcasting and the dwindling appeal of traditional linear TV
"The traditional linear television window is, in the aggregate, losing its appeal and revenue streams are changing course," but what now? says Accenture’s media and entertainment lead Scott Dinsdale.
Media companies are like leaky buckets
Media companies are like leaky buckets constantly trying to fill holes in the great talent drain, but it doesn’t have to be that way says Maxus Sydney strategy director Drew Usher.
What CMOs want (from their agency)
MediaMath Asia Pacific MD, Rahul Vasudev, asks how much data should a company allow access to and how much does an agency require in order to fulfill their role?
M&C Saatchi Bohemia deal cuts all ties with WPP 25 minutes ago
The new deal means M&C Saatchi takes 100% ownership of Bohemia.
Samsung aims to grow stake in B2B market with emotive campaign 1 hour ago
The latest business to business work from Samsung continues on the brand's shift away from product-focused advertising, rather focusing on how technology can benefit people's lives.
News Bulletin: Zuckerberg's manifesto; Kraft/Unilever merger talks; YouTube's unskippable ads moves 1 hour ago
Today: Facebook CEO's open letter and the world’s third largest FMCG company Unilever and the world’s fifth-largest food and drink firm, The Kraft Heinz Company, reveal failed merger talks.
Photo Gallery: Agency stars turn out for Big Clash cricket bash 2 days ago
Check out all of the thrills and spills at this year's Big Clash charity fundraiser in our photo gallery.
Lottoland ad banned for celebrating gambling addiction 2 days ago
An ad for Lottoland has been banned by the watchdog for portraying "excessive participation" in wagering activities.
Major brands to pull ad funding following mass magazine audit exits 2 days ago
L'Oréal is believed to be pulling up to $3 million in advertising dollars from magazines following the departure of Bauer, NewsLifeMedia and Pacific Magazines from the AMAA circulation audit.
Charity cricket Big Clash raises $65k as agencies defend title 3 days ago
The annual Big Clash raised $65,000 as Team Agencies defended their title against Team Media Owners.
'Not the right person' - Free TV CEO swiftly exits 3 days ago
Free TV chairman Harold Mitchell expressed "disappointment" the appointment did not work out.
Marketing Dividends: Tourism Australia CMO on competition, content and attribution 3 days ago
VIDEO: “In the past year alone, we’ve generated $98.6 billion in tourism expenditure which is an increase of about 7.5 percent on the year prior."
In other news...
- Movers and Shakers: Toyota, Facebook, DDB, Fairfax 3 days ago
- 'Urgent changes needed' - Ten CEO on TV's very uncertain future 3 days ago
- Meet the team: R/GA Sydney 3 days ago
- Young Gun: AOL ANZ head of operations, Mark Serhan 3 days ago
- AdNews Agency of the Year finalists revealed 4 days ago
- Telstra's NPS score plummets following network disruptions 4 days ago
- What marketing execs can expect to get paid 4 days ago
- Long-serving Toyota CMO Brad Cramb exits 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: Blue 449 wins insurance client 4 days ago
- ‘It’s madness creative and media are separate’: M&C Saatchi CEO 4 days ago
- Facebook unmutes and launches TV app 4 days ago
- DDB restructures and names new MD 4 days ago
- M&C Saatchi buys Bohemia 4 days ago
- Jaguar Land Rover reviews global media agency 4 days ago
- Seven's Rio Olympic production costs erode gains in TV ad revenue 4 days ago
- Nine's reality darling beats Seven's MKR – for first time in three years 4 days ago
- Publicis Media gives agency MDs national CEO roles 5 days ago
- UK brands suspend digital over terror funding scandal; problem found in Australia 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Cannes Lion jury; Amber Harrison tweets deleted 5 days ago
- Qantas serves up live sport, Foxtel, Netflix and Spotify on board 5 days ago
- Optus calls on Snapchat for major O-Week push 5 days ago
- Industry Profile: WPP AUNZ's data investment CEO Ben Dixon 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Snap’s skippable ads; Chris Janz promoted at Fairfax 5 days ago
- Brands go deeper this Valentine's Day 6 days ago
- Nike’s star-studded ad pushes message of equality 6 days ago
- Woolies pulls heart strings in Valentine's Day hidden camera ad 6 days ago