Omnicom's m2m wins $51m Hyundai media account 2 days ago
Hyundai has ended its 10-year relationship with Initiative to move to Omnicom's m2m, following a competitive review, AdNews can reveal.
Lotterywest and Marketforce reveal Powerball rebranding
The new branding was rolled out to complement new game features introduced to Powerball this month.
Clemenger Sydney reveal cracking new Doritos product
The new product has been created as a new 'snack' for the regular Doritos fan.
The Meerkats return in latest Compare the Market's campaign
Comparison service Compare the Market's latest TV ad to announce its dream Safari holiday competition.
Get on the same team from research to final creative execution
With a mission to close the gap between strategy and the creative execution, Anne Miles MD of International Creative Services hosted a research project to determine how the creative industries can produce more effective work, more consistently.
Your audience research is the starting line, not the finishing line
The good news is audience research is officially important. The bad news is what happens next is often nothing, says The Brand Agency's Matt Popkes.
The gold rush for gadgets: Are we prone to repeat the same mistake?
With more platforms, devices and channels than ever competing not only for share of attention, but also share of marketer’s budget, Vizeum’s Lee Foster argues that we should look beyond the bluster, else risk repeating the same mistakes as the past.
Top data trio Nielsen, Ipsos and TRW tie-up to boost news media proposition 3 hours ago
Advertisers and agencies have been undervaluing the proven effectiveness of news media, but with a ramped up data proposition that gives far more detailed consumer insights, the sector is hoping tell a greater story and attract more ad dollars.
Blue 449 appoints Lucie Wombwell as investment lead 2 days ago
Blue 449 has appointed former MEC Sydney trading director Lucie Wombwell as its new head of investment.
Video: AdNews Hall of Fame winners The Toms 2 days ago
We have the full video of Tom McFarlane and Tom Dery as they honoured into Advertising Hall of Fame at the AdNews Agency of the Year Awards earlier this year.
Holden, Aldi and Sportsbet among finalists for 2018 ACES 2 days ago
The Monkeys and BMF had the most number of finalists entries, while other agencies including CHE Proximity, Clemenger BBDO Melbourne and Finch all made the list.
Nine restructures 9Now with GM of video Niamh Collins to depart 2 days ago
Nine is further integrating its BVOD 9Now into broader business divisions as it becomes an integral part of Nine's offering. As a result, Niamh Collins' role has been made redundant.
AdNews Spotlight: a look at 31st:Second 2 days ago
Spotlight shines a light on smaller or more unique agencies in the industry that are making a big impact. This month’s agency is 31ST:Second which has clients including Arnott’s, Sensodyne, Campbell’s, Jack Daniel’s and more.
YouTube preparing to battle Spotify with latest offering 2 days ago
YouTube is preparing to disrupt the local music streaming market this month with the launch of its new app, YouTube Music, next week and Australia is one of the first launch countries.
Movers & Shakers: Publicis, Cummins, SCA, LinkedIn 2 days ago
It's hard to keep up with all the latest moves across media, marketing and advertising, so we've made a list. Check out the biggest moves in adland this week.
Neds found guilty of illegal advertising 3 days ago
Online bookmaker Neds.com.au has been fined $18,000 after pleading guilty to several instances of broadcasting illegal advertising in NSW.
In other news...
- Gruen: Todd Sampson slams Chemist Warehouse ads 3 days ago
- BMW reviews creative account, 20-year relationship with Ogilvy ends 3 days ago
- Optus forced to halt advertising as legal stoush with Telstra continues 3 days ago
- Radical Transparency: What does it mean and who should care? 3 days ago
- Why Gumtree doesn't need TV to generate new customers 3 days ago
- Why American Express is banking on the Australian music scene 3 days ago
- Young Guns: Zenith digital account manager Claire Sheely 3 days ago
- Photo Gallery: AdNews Media + Marketing Summit Sydney 3 days ago
- Media agencies will kill themselves first, the consultancies won't do it 3 days ago
- MasterChef reclaims top spot, battling only one reality rival 4 days ago
- TBWA lands Amazon creative account 4 days ago
- CUB launches in-house digital agency 4 days ago
- Avis Budget Group appoints Ikon as full service agency 4 days ago
- Cummins&Partners appoints Paul Murphy to lead media offering 4 days ago
- How ad tech MD Adam Furness plans to impact the market 4 days ago
- Industry Profile: McCann Australia chief creative officer Pat Baron 5 days ago
- 303 MullenLowe ECD Richard Morgan exits 5 days ago
- Get Up! co-founder: 'Facebook's rhetoric doesn't match reality' 5 days ago
- Southern Cross Austereo's Steve Brown exits network 5 days ago
- MasterChef continues to play catch up in ratings race 5 days ago
- The delivery brand disrupting Australia Post 5 days ago
- Turnstile secures partnership with F1 racing team Williams 5 days ago
- Publicis Media's Chris Nolan to exit 5 days ago
- AFL vs NRL: Who scores when it comes to advertising? 5 days ago
- AANA and ASB announce plans to merge 6 days ago
- BMF secures 1.8m government creative project 6 days ago