Telstra bans 'stupid dad' stereotype 5 hours ago
The archetypal, Homer Simpson-esque 'dad' character has been banned from Telstra's advertising, for being 'tokenistic.'
Hats on, Sydney!
The Easter Show is coming once again, and lots of hard work is going on behind the scenes to make it happen.
How do you like them apples?
A new campaign for Aussie Apples is set to refresh the conversation around our favourite fruit.
David Jones canvasses youth with denim push
David Jones is hoping a new campaign centred around denim will get youth flocking to its stores.
Is Big Data living up to its big hype?
It's not how big your data is, it's how you use it
Why not to think outside the box
Beacons are a data play not a content push: Adshel 5 hours ago
Adshel's beacon network will eventually allow advertisers to send push notifications, but the real innovation is in the data.
Digital is not dead 7 hours ago
Digital agencies have rubbished claims from SapientNitro's Australian MD that they will cease to exist in two years.
ACCC to take Reckitt Benckiser to court 6 hours ago
ACCC to take Reckitt Benckiser to court to tackle Nurofen claims.
Marketers are channel-obsessed but must find the human in ad tech 5 hours ago
Kimberly-Clark: "We've lost the concept of the human as we are so focused on the channel."
Is Big Data living up to its big hype? 6 hours ago
Rocket Fuel Australia MD JJ Eastwood asks: is all the hype around big data warranted, especially if...
Nielsen signals video trading push with eXelate acquisition 5 hours ago
Nielsen has signalled a push into programmatic video trading with eXelate acquisition.
Kenshoo and AppNexus tie-up: ramp up mobile efforts 6 hours ago
Search marketing software provider Kenshoo has announced a mobile display channel service, in a partnership with AppNexus.
Woolworths in, Woolworths out for ADMA 7 hours ago
ADMA brings in a new management trio as it beefs up boards and targets new verticals.
ACMA should not act as “police, judge and jury” yesterday
A ruling by the High Court of Australia has “ramifications for the entire broadcast industry” after it found that ACMA has the power to find a broadcaster has breached its licence conditions.
In other news...
- Ben Coulson, Derek Green and Andrew Dowling sign up as ACES judges 6 hours ago
- The Bulletin: MediaCom pinches from IPG; Rubicon goes mobile 6 hours ago
- Ardent Leisure media account in play yesterday
- Pac Mags mulls sampling boxes for health titles yesterday
- Aussies losing their shit over swearing in ads yesterday
- BMF wins Sportsbet account yesterday
- HuffPost Australia names CEO yesterday
- APN Outdoor wins “valuable” Sydney Airport contract yesterday
- How to Get Away with low overnights yesterday
- Deepend names new creative director yesterday
- Owners romp home against agencies in UN LTD match yesterday
- Presto and Telstra shake on deal 2 days ago