Myer brings Topshop in store as part of $600 million revival 3 hours ago
Myer will turn to shareholders to fund a $600 million "New Myer" strategy that will include bringing Topshop in store and a revamp of the retailer's online and customer service offering.
Dollar Shave tackle dirty razors
Dollar Shave Club CEO and founder Michael Dubin appears in a follow up to his hilarious 2012 video with new spots for mail-order razor service.
APN Outdoor and National Geographic open Ultimate Outdoor Competition
Summer is fast approaching and to celebrate APN Outdoor and National Geographic Channel's Outback Wrangler have teamed up to offer the Ultimate Outdoor Adventure.
Kotex creates sportswear for down there
Yes you read that right, the feminine hygiene brand that brought us the talking beaver, has now created sportswear for down there.
Industry move to HTML5 is “short-term pain, long-term gain” 36 minutes ago
From today, Google Chrome's browser will begin blocking Adobe Flash ads and support HTML5 ads instead. AdNews asks the industry their thoughts with one creative saying moving to HTML is “future proofing our business”.
Nine loses Big Bang Theory back catalogue rights to Seven 47 minutes ago
Seven has swooped in to secure seasons one to seven of international hit The Big Bang Theory, following Nine's restructured agreement with Warner Bros.
New brand Sofy's divisive launch hinges on female cliches 4 hours ago
The divisive launch advert for Australian Unicharm brand, Sofy, has garnered attention for either a fat-shaming stereotype or a situational comedy. AdNews asked the industry for their take on all the ire.
Cadbury launches new brand with multimillion-dollar marketing push 4 hours ago
Cadbury has launched a new chocolate brand, Cadbury Coco, with the heritage brand looking to take a bite out of the premium market. It's also formed strategic partnerships with Virgin Australia and Opera Australia.
Disrupting the landscape: Whybin on "big brave ideas" 6 hours ago
New CEO of Whybin\TBWA Melbourne, Kimberlee Wells, tells AdNews why she’s making the agency a “destination”, using disruption as its “secret sauce”.
First-party data: The new marketing currency 4 hours ago
First-party data is emerging as the new currency of data-driven marketing success – one that will power...
The lady is a champ 6 hours ago
With more advertising and sponsorship heading to women's sports, Abbey Jane from creative agency Girl...
Leo Burnett wins Canon media from MediaCom without a pitch 23 hours ago
Canon has handed its media planning to creative agency Leo Burnett, as the creative agency builds its strength in media planning.
Ad tech player Rocket Fuel in rival takeover bid 23 hours ago
Ad tech company Rocket Fuel is back in the limelight regarding a takeover deal from marketing cloud company Gravity4, AdNews understands.
In other news...
- Networks pay “crazy” prices for sports rights but will clients and agencies? yesterday
- Nine signs major sponsors for The Block 21 hours ago
- Carat focuses on succession planning – promotes “formidable” duo 22 hours ago
- Ten's digital sales lead heads to Mamamia yesterday
- Industry Profile: Krux country manager, Jo Gaines yesterday
- The Voice wins the night but hits lowest finale audience ever yesterday
- HuffPost Australia CEO refutes “bizarre” Fairfax cannibalisation claims yesterday
- News Bulletin: Razorfish acquires 2DataFish; QMS expands to NZ yesterday
- Media Wrap: AFL and NRL ads to rise 30%; Foxtel needs NRL to keep top ratings and O'Connor's Smooth talk yesterday
- Dentsu secures exclusive rights to HuffPost's inventory 4 days ago
- Serious content holds serious attention: IAB TV report 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: APN Outdoor makes a case for summer; Loud&Clear appoint GM 4 days ago