Marc Pritchard on P&G’s marketing reinvention 9 hours ago
Marc Pritchard said cutting P&G's agency roster and minimising digital waste has transformed the FMCG giant’s marketing to become a “force for good and a force for growth”.
Mars shifts brand positioning with latest campaign
In the latest work from Clemenger Melbourne, Mars take on awkward situations to promote its new platform.
Spotify's 'Love What You Love' campaign is its biggest to date
Spotify continues to push their ad-supported “freemium” model and commitment to creating a high-quality experience for users with the multi-faceted “Love What You Love” campaign – the music streaming service's most comprehensive to date.
New campaign for Maison Mumm is out of this world
As part of a collaboration between Maison Mumm, Spade agency and Vice, a revolutionary new bottle and glass have been created allowing astronauts to enjoy its Champagne in zero gravity.
Building trust through user experiences
In a world where trust is eroding at an alarming rate, what are the areas you can take control of to regain consumer confidence and shine your brand in a positive light, questions IProspect's Guy Jarvie.
Accenture Interactive’s predictions for Cannes Lions 2018
From blockhain to ethical advertising, numerous speakers from the Accenture Interactive family have shared their take on the hottest topics or events likely to emerge over the week in and around the Palais.
RIP to the pitch process?
In the last five years the dating game has changed immensely, with your new partner only a swipe away. So why hasn’t the approach to new business undergone the same transformation, questions PHD's Chloe Hooper.
The industry is ‘hypnotised’ by tech platforms, says PHD global CEO 1 hour ago
The industry is “hypnotised” by marketing tech and data platforms, which has led to a reduced focus on creativity, PHD global CEO Mike Cooper.
Bumble considering introducing ads to platform 3 hours ago
Dating app Bumble is exploring the idea of introducing advertising to its platform, founder Whitney Wolfe Herd has revealed.
Ogilvy pledges to employ more women in senior leadership 3 hours ago
Ogilvy has pledged to employ more women in senior leadership with the aim of recruiting 20 women into its highest-level creative roles by the end of 2020.
P&G pushes for greater gender equality in advertising and media 13 hours ago
“We are committed to do our part with meaningful actions to advance gender equality in advertising, media and the creative pipeline in the next five years," P&G chief brand officer Marc Pritchard says.
Guthrie warns networks, a privatised ABC is an 'advertising behemoth' 14 hours ago
In her speech to the Melbourne Press Club, ABC boss Michelle Guthrie defended the public broadcaster and asked if the commercial sector wants a new "advertising behemoth" in its midst?
Industry Profile: Impulse Screen CEO and co-founder Paul Garrity 15 hours ago
CEO and co-founder at Impulse Screen Media, Paul Garrity, has what he calls a 'fanic' (fun and manic) job, but that's not stopping him from focusing on the "next thing", AI.
John Matthews returns to Sydney for top job at Fox Sports 18 hours ago
Successful digital marketing expert John Matthews has left his role at APD after 14 years to return to Sydney as director of customer acquisition at Fox Sports Australia.
I was a stranger in Facebook's 'millennial nirvana'; ex-boss Stephen Scheeler opens up 18 hours ago
Ex-Facebook MD Stephen Scheeler learnt a lot during his "millennial nirvana" time at the social media giant. While his early days were slightly weird in an "intoxicating hot-tub of well-meaning people", his gift from millennials was priceless.
Nine won't 'oversaturate' shows with sponsors, says Stephenson 19 hours ago
Nine chief sales officer Michael Stephenson says the network will never "over saturate one of our shows with sponsors" as it looks to ramp up its content offering for clients.
In other news...
- AdNews launches Top 25 Emerging Leaders 19 hours ago
- Unilever CMO Keith Weed cracks down on influencer marketing 19 hours ago
- CHE Proximity and Y&R Melbourne win first Cannes Gold 20 hours ago
- Amazon Prime launches locally at a third of US cost 21 hours ago
- David Droga admits he became 'overly cocky' yesterday
- No doubt Optus' brand 'adversely affected', CEO says yesterday
- News Bulletin: Bauer launches influencer network, Google offers greater transperency yesterday
- Seven's summer scheduling woes as Nine drops tennis deal yesterday
- Music app Beat Fever takes marketing platform global yesterday
- SBS scores World Cup win as Optus outages hinder opening weekend yesterday
- New Liberal campaign pulls no punches in targeting Labor leader Bill Shorten yesterday
- Australia third highest globally for paid news subscriptions yesterday
- The Voice finale unable to recreate 2017 high note yesterday
- WA government appoints Initiative and retains Carat on $60m media account yesterday
- Cannes Finalists for pharma and health revealed; nine from Australia yesterday
- Adland Secrets: Confessions of a former Silicon Valley ad exec yesterday
- Y&R's Phil McDonald joins BCM as partner 2 days ago
- Cannes Lions entries down 21% 2 days ago
- Dentsu Aegis ad spend report reveals positive outlook 4 days ago
- M&C Saatchi consolidates portfolio merging PR and sports divisions 4 days ago
- Macquarie Media nabs historic six-year radio deal 4 days ago
- Uber rides to the top of the list of Australia's most disruptive brands 4 days ago
- Zenith and Saatchi & Saatchi win ridesharing startup Didi 4 days ago
- Ritson calls out Publicis' Marcel for cliche agency 'bullshit' 4 days ago
- Spotted: The industry's hottest events in adland 4 days ago
- Ogilvy creatives call for Lebron James to move to Australia 4 days ago