Dentsu Aegis Network names Henry Tajer as new ANZ CEO 12 hours ago
Dentsu Aegis Network has appointed Henry Tajer as CEO for Australia and New Zealand, replacing long-time executive Simon Ryan.
Sprite takes on its haters in new campaign
Sprite’s new campaign transforms messages of hate into love.
Climate organisation campaigns to change the future
Local arm of global creative activist group is demanding climate change action.
Seafolly Australia reveals first global campaign
The campaign looks to drive further international growth, while also continuing to build on its established position locally.
How Amazon will change the Australian retail landscape in 2019
Heading into 2019, MercerBell's senior strategist Clair Webber analyses the first year of Amazon in Australia and what brands can learn from its growth.
The Annual: Why creative must be wrapped in brand principles
"If Stan was to be personified, it would be someone you can trust and relate to, like a friendly neighbour," its head of brand Diana Ilinkovski said.
The return of respect: Predictions for 2019
It’s been a rocky couple of years. Increasing political polarisation, major data breaches, the spread of fake news, trust in advertising at an all time low and an emerging unease about the behaviour of big tech. Unruly's Ricky Chanana shares his predictions for 2019.
A look through 10 years of MLA's epic summer ads 1 hour ago
The highly-anticipated Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) summer campaign drops today so we’re taking a look back at its history.
Deliveroo taps ex-Bachie stars Keira Maguire and Jarrod Woodgate as ambassadors 3 hours ago
Delivery service Deliveroo has upped its influencer marketing strategy recruiting two ex-Bachelor stars, Keira Maguire and Jarrod Woodgate, for a campaign.
New Zealand the solution to Australia's problems in MLA's annual summer ad 3 hours ago
This year's Meat and Livestock Australia ad addresses Cricket Australia’s ball tampering scandal, our rotating roster of Prime Ministers and the controversial right-wing Populist Party One Nation.
The big brands backing the 2019 Super Bowl 3 hours ago
CBS in the US is reportedly charging US$5m for a 30-second ad spot and it's the first time ads will run on air and on the livestream. Australian viewers can watch the action on Channel Seven.
Brands blitz Australian Open with marketing stunts 4 hours ago
Brands are getting in on the fun at the 2019 Australian Open with creative marketing and unique activations.
Nine's Matt Rowley appointed IAB chair 4 hours ago
Matt Rowley said he joins the industry body at a critical time to help it deliver on its promise to grow sustainable and diverse investment in digital advertising.
Burger King and McDonald's in coin war 3 days ago
Burger King in the US is coming after McDonald's once again, this time by trying to steal the attention away from the 50th anniversary of its Big Mac.
Mock Brief: The ever-rotating roster of Prime Ministers 3 days ago
We offered agencies a chance to let off some creative steam, free from the chains of a client brief. Tapping into hot topics from 2018, including the furore surrounding plastic bags, the ever–rotating roster of Prime Ministers, here, we ask agencies to 'Make Malcolm great again'.
Mindshare CEO Katie Rigg-Smith on safeguarding staff mental health 3 days ago
“The mental health of our industry is the biggest area we need to focus on. We need to look at how we protect people and how we give them resilience because right now they are working long hours and they are stressed,” she said.
In other news...
- Clive Palmer text saga rumbles on with swipe at ad legislation 3 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Publicis Media, Ten, HT&E 3 days ago
- AdNews Agency of the Year ups focus on creative agencies 3 days ago
- John Gutteridge to lead Wunderman Thompson in Australia 3 days ago
- Young Guns: Blue 449 client planner Laura Tran 3 days ago
- Sharb Farjami on reset and relaunch of Storyful 4 days ago
- Ex-McCann MD Adam Lee resurfaces as CMO of health fund 4 days ago
- Seven and BBL dealt record ratings blow 4 days ago
- Who is winning in the digital transformation stakes? 4 days ago
- Ikon ditches orange branding and reveals new positioning 4 days ago
- Australian creatives dissect Gillette ad furore 4 days ago
- Australia to benefit from Facebook's $300m journalism boost 4 days ago
- Gillette's #MeToo ad slammed by Mark Ritson 5 days ago
- Winner of AdNews Cover of 2018 revealed 5 days ago
- Krygios and Djokovic help Aus Open day two take bigger ratings slice 5 days ago
- Adland given a shot at winning a Logie in 2019 5 days ago
- CRO Tony Kendall out in latest HT&E redundancies 5 days ago
- Amazon's free sample stunt could be brand gold for Aussie retailers 5 days ago
- Carlton Dry admits it 'stuffed up' with over-complicated brand shift 5 days ago
- VMLY&R Melbourne wins Defence Force Recruiting from Host/Havas 6 days ago
- Nine's first day of the Australian Open serves up 538,000 viewers 6 days ago
- Amazon ad spend to benefit from Facebook privacy backlash 6 days ago
- JCDecaux bows out of City of Sydney tender 6 days ago
- Phil McDonald: Holding companies have divested too much 6 days ago
- Samsung CMO on why we continue to love industry awards 6 days ago
- ABC Alumni urge government not to appoint 'biased' chair 6 days ago