AdNews Spotlight: Meet Rumble 7 hours ago
This month we meet proud Brisbane–based creative agency Rumble. Founded by Nancy Hartley, James Burchill and Remy Brassac, clients include Sunsuper, Ladbrokes, Tourism & Events Queensland and Greyhound Australia.
Comedian Goscy reveals the heroes behind Allen's snakes
Want to know why Allen's snakes are called 'snakes alive'? Goscy has you covered in this video for Vice.
Cheese and crackers used to celebrate 'Christmas in July'
Nothing warms the Christmas cockles like crackers and cheese in July.
Athletes and Prince Harry star in moving Invictus spot
The video sees Invictus Games athletes and the Duke of Sussex to recite lines from the poem Invictus.
It’s time we used data and technology to help us, not distract us
"We need brilliant basics in this hyper technology world, and that means leveraging data for insights, chasing quality and understanding short-term versus long-term impacts," says Mark Lollback, CEO GroupM Australia & New Zealand.
What if marketers could extend relevant ROI measurement beyond digital?
Accenture's Alasdair Gordon exports how machine learning is busting marketing myths and changing the game.
Houston, OOH has a viewability and transparency problem
MediaCom's Nick Thomas gives an in-depth understanding for the need for transparency in the industry and analyses the current market trends, examining OOH.
Redundancies hit MCN as business reshapes operating model 5 hours ago
“MCN has been working with its stakeholders to identify opportunities to reshape its operating model to build ongoing success and create productivity efficiencies," a spokesperson tells AdNews.
Young Guns: The Works planner Steven Sullivan 5 hours ago
He moonlights as a DJ, he recently launched his own record label and in five years' time, he may be bald, apparently. Meet our Young Gun of the week, Steven Sullivan.
MediaCom tipped to retain Shell media account 6 hours ago
MediaCom is tipped to retain the media account for Shell, following a global review of both its media and creative agencies.
Publicis Groupe 'confident' despite revenue drop 8 hours ago
Publicis said the slowdown was due to uncertainty relating to the implementation of the EU’s sweeping new data regime, and “an operational bump” in its health sales representatives business in the US.
Spark Foundry wins $10m Peters Ice Cream media account 8 hours ago
Spark Foundry has scooped the $10m Peters Ice Cream media account, extending the brand's relationship with Publicis Media.
Coles Liquor appoints JWT and Spinach to creative roster 9 hours ago
Coles Liquor has appointed Melbourne agencies JWT and Spinach to its creative roster, following a competitive pitch.
Movers & Shakers: MCN, SBS, Clemenger 9 hours ago
It's hard to keep up with all the latest moves across media, marketing and advertising, so we've made a list. Check out the biggest moves in adland this week.
News Bulletin: Unilever increases marketing investment 10 hours ago
In today's news: Unilever invests more in marketing and reports growth in sales.
Tourism Australia creative pitch down to six yesterday
Clemenger, M&C Saatchi, DDB, BMF, Publicis, Droga5 and Publicis are all through to the next round of the Tourism Australia pitch.
In other news...
- Clemenger Sydney lures chief strategy officer from Grey London yesterday
- SBS scores big with World Cup coverage reaching 9.1m viewers yesterday
- RhythmOne steps out of Aus; ex-boss takes over as reseller yesterday
- Disney to transform David Jones in major new deal yesterday
- Google fined $6.8bn for 'illegal practices' yesterday
- Denstu's plans for sport consultancy with MKTG yesterday
- Coke Zero firmly ditched as Aussies back No Sugar variant yesterday
- The Profile: Finch founder Rob Galluzzo yesterday
- News Bulletin: Toone resurfaces at Rock; Admatic and Taboo grow teams yesterday
- Kyle Sandilands to star on new TV show on Ten 2 days ago
- MasterChef pushes Ninja off course and out of top spot 2 days ago
- Omnicom considered buying Acxiom before IPG acquisition 2 days ago
- Anthony Fitzgerald exits MCN as Mark Frain named CEO 2 days ago
- Fairfax and News Corp ink historic print sharing deal 2 days ago
- Behind IPG's next agency darling, Reprise 2 days ago
- Seven secures Ticketek partnership in new sports data play 2 days ago
- Videology auctioned off to Amobee for $US101m 2 days ago
- Domino's, Qantas and Seek CEOs top highest paid ASX list 2 days ago
- Finland newspaper targets Trump in major outdoor campaign 2 days ago
- Alison Cameron promoted to CEO of Grant Broadcasters 2 days ago
- Salesforce to acquire marketing analytics firm Datorama for $800m 3 days ago
- SBS CEO Michael Ebeid steps down 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Hayu country marketing manager Ashleigh Grier 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Seedooh partners with Posterscope 3 days ago
- VML added to Lion roster to handle digital duties 3 days ago
- Ninja dives again causing ratings tie in top spot 3 days ago