Are you getting paid as much as you would in London and New York? 2 days ago
Robert Walters' annual salary survey benchmarks salaries globally – how does Australia match up and what are the skills in demand?
Vodka and seawater. A summertime treat!
Probably best not to be drinking coffee while you're watching the latest 303Lowe campaign.
Buzzfeed brings cats to the Super Bowl
Finally - something for those that prefer baby animals to sport. Buzzfeed has extended its 'Dear Kitten' native content into a cute and fluffy Super Bowl commercial.
Big W gets you ready for school
Sound familiar? Big W's back to school campaign sings a familiar tune for parents needing to stock up on supplies.
Conceptual closure can kill television ads
Looking back from the future of marketing
The four pillars of automation
Replacements at the ready for Maxus MD role 2 days ago
Maxus CEO surprised by Nick Keenan's exit for client-side role
Rocketing brand interest helps boost comparison market 2 days ago
As more brands look to leverage performance-based marketing tactics, Australian comparison site finder.com.au is experiencing the knock on effect as it witnessed a record year for growth in 2014.
Even in tough times advertisers stick with radio 2 days ago
Despite the ups and downs of ad spends, CRA CEO Joan Warner said radio is a resilient medium, with recent figures showing radio's audience grew over the course of 2014.
News Corp fills director role - after four month search 2 days ago
News Corp hires from within to replace Nicola Lewis as NSW sales director
Stan to launch on 26 January 3 days ago
Stan wants you to sit inside on Australia Day and stream till your heart's content, with the platform confirmed to be launching on 26 January.
Airbnb preps biggest year of marketing 3 days ago
Airbnb will target more outdoor events in a marketing push and aims to target those who favour brands that align with their values.
Ex-Foxtel digital marketer bids to launch "iSelect of SVOD" 3 days ago
Confused about all the streaming video on demand stuff happening at the moment? Oliver Mistry is quietly hoping that you are.
Conceptual closure can kill television ads 3 days ago
How does the human mind actually process ads, and what can learning about the process tell us about more...
Fairfax takes aim at journalism curriculum from 2016 3 days ago
Fairfax Media has struck partnerships with journalism schools at two universities to pilot a course designed to help students and educators keep abreast of newsroom innovation.
In other news...
- Social network for adland goes live 2 days ago
- The super bowl ad that almost wasn't 3 days ago
- Speedy property sales fuelled by print advertising 3 days ago
- Twitter is playing with the linear timeline of its feed 3 days ago
- JCDecaux pushes #sydneygoespop campaign 3 days ago
- YouTube unlikely to ever kill the TV star 3 days ago
- Medibank content marketing targets grown-up hipsters 4 days ago
- Vizeum takes out World Vision pitch 4 days ago
- Ensemble pinches Ikon's sports honcho 4 days ago
- Facebook study measures Aussie impact at $4.1 bn 4 days ago
- Netflix pegs on international growth and original series 4 days ago
- Magnus back and reborn 5 days ago