UM wins $23m AGL media account 10 hours ago
UM has beaten PHD, Mindshare and incumbent McCann to one of the most prestigious energy accounts in Australia.
JWT launches first major work for Birds Eye
Taking peas are the focus of Birds Eye's first work from JWT Sydney.
Medibank launches 'category-challenging' campaign
Medibank in questioning the value of health insurance in its latest campaign from TBWA.
Real estate challenger aims to disrupt tired category
Mammal described the client as an "agency's dream" as it shakes up the real estate market.
Australian marketers need to be more fearless…not reckless
"Australian marketers need to take a more fearless approach to the activities they believe in," says MD of Marketo ANZ Will Griffith.
Trust me, I'm in tech
"Let's talk about the big grey elephant in the room. There's been talk in the industry that 'ad tech' is dying or dead. That frankly isn't true," says CEO of Unlockd, Matt Berriman.
Overworking in adland: We’re all part to blame but, what's next?
It's about people first, says Tonic Health Media's Jack Mortlock. "People first. Nurture, care, concern – go the fuck home, get some sleep – agencies, customers, publishers - hire more people to do the job."
Why Dave Bowman made the jump from Special Group to Google 9 hours ago
When Matty and Dave jumped from Special Group to Google last year, not many were surprised the creative duo had ambitions outside traditional agency workings. Now, Dave has revealed what attracted him to join the digital giant.
Ooh!Media's audience focus helps it grow profit by 21% 9 hours ago
Ooh!Media grew revenue by 13%, more than double the ourtdoor sector, on the back of content acquisitions and innovations to help advertisers better target audience segments.
Domain spin-off costs hit profit 9 hours ago
Nick Falloon stresses Domain’s management is strong despite the company remaining without a CEO and posting a loss in its first standalone earnings report.
Aldi accused of ‘illegal bait advertising’ 10 hours ago
ABC show The Checkout to call out Aldi for its catalogue ads as it accuses them of breaking consumer law.
News Corp takes emotive approach in first national campaign 10 hours ago
“We’re always telling companies you have to advertise to sell things so this campaign is us taking our own advice and showing our own commitment to advertising,” CMO Tony Phillips says, adding the brand campaign is his best work at News Corp.
GoDaddy swaps agencies, taps Alf Stewart for hot sauce venture 11 hours ago
GoDaddy MD Tara Commerford tells AdNews why it enlisted With Collective for its latest national marketing campaign which sees Home & Away star Alf Stewart (Ray Meagher) create and sell his very own Flamin Hot Sauce.
Cummins&Partners sells stake in Adelaide agency yesterday
It was always in the plans that one agency would take the lead position when they first merged. "No one works better in South Australian market than South Australians," says Cummins&Partners founder Sean Cummins.
BMW's top marketer Stuart Jaffray resigns 3 days ago
Jaffray is pursuing a new challenge outside of the automotive industry and will be replaced by Mini GM Tony Sesto in April.
Bauer opens doors to content marketing business Story54 Sponsored
Bauer has formally launched its new content marketing division, Story54, in a bid to assist premium brands respectfully connect with female audiences.
In other news...
- 'We need to sort out measurement and become more creative' - APN Outdoor CEO 3 days ago
- The Work: NRMA's Drive Safely, it's a long way 3 days ago
- Enero Australia revenue down, places bets on Orchard 3 days ago
- HT&E's outdoor business booms in full 2017 results 3 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: MediaCom, News Corp, SCA 3 days ago
- Cautious start to the year but ad spend lifts for metro TV, regional radio and retail outdoor 4 days ago
- Bauer Media integrates digital arm back into business 4 days ago
- Brands and fans warm to McCabe's 'high trust' platform 4 days ago
- Will Facebook woes see Twitter finally crack Australia? 4 days ago
- Roxy Jacenko borrows marketing stunt from Kim Kardashian 4 days ago
- AdNews Agency of the Year Awards finalists revealed 4 days ago
- Meet the Team: TBWA, the new radicals 4 days ago
- WhiteGrey CEO Paul Worboys exits 5 days ago
- CEO of Unlockd steps down amid mental health battle 5 days ago
- Industry Profile: Twitter sales director Angus Keene 5 days ago
- MediaCom promotes Willie Pang to CEO 5 days ago
- Bauer research: 169 years to close the gender pay gap 5 days ago
- Dentsu Group grows global revenues in strong year of new business wins 5 days ago
- Nine admits risk factor, but is confident of punt on Love Island 5 days ago
- Watchdog clears ‘sexist' Mike Tyson Ultra Tune ad 5 days ago
- 'We’re ahead of the curve’ - Nine ramps up data proposition 5 days ago
- Publicis Groupe wins global Mercedes pitch 5 days ago
- Pacific Magazines reveals new commercial director 5 days ago
- Bauer Media drives female future for 2019 with slate of initiatives 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Rakuten MD exits for UK; Quantcast and AppNexus staff up 5 days ago
- Brands feel the love on Valentine's Day 5 days ago