Convoy of Aussie media execs flown to CBS US for Ten brief 10 hours ago
Australia's top media bosses and executives are being flown to the US, courtesy of CBS, to attend a confidential briefing outlining plans for the company's role in the operations of Network Ten.
Laundry detergent brand urges consumers to choose ethically
In a world where sustainability is such a critical issue, it is important to be aware of the impact of your choices, even laundry detergent.
QLD Department of Health aims to stop the rise of STIs
STI rates in Queensland are increasing exponentially with researching finding young people aged 15 to 29 have the highest rates of STIs.
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne helps employment candidates stand out in Seek ad
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne and Seek urge candidates to 'be seen' with a Seek profile.
Shake it off: How to survive in advertising
DDB managing director Priya Patel explains why Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off' has become the soundtrack to her career.
How to define data quality and ensure accuracy
Lotame Vice president of data solutions Evegeny Popov discusses the important questions in defining data quality.
Why we need to grow our own talent
The advertising industry would be better off if we all remembered we have a responsibility to train the next generation of leaders, writes Tess Lavender.
The Media Store CEO Craig Jepsen exits 8 hours ago
The Media Store CEO Craig Jepsen has exited the business after nearly three years in the role, AdNews can reveal. Industry sources have speculated this could have an impact on the agency's long-standing relationship with Toyota.
Mamamia evolves from startup with influencer agency and new site 8 hours ago
Mamamia's annual upfront events has outlined the media company's plans for next year, which include an influencer agency, a new site, more options for advertisers and more podcasts.
New DAN division launched to service government clients 10 hours ago
Dentsu Aegis Network has launched a new specialist government division, set up to service its federal, state and local government clients nationally.
Publicis Mojo's Pownall named McCann Melb MD 8 hours ago
McCann Melbourne has revealed former Publicis Mojo general manager Georgie Pownall as its managing director, replacing Anita Deutsch-Burley.
Getty Images and Canon set out to rid advertising of stereotypes 11 hours ago
Getty Images and Canon have revealed more than 5000 images stock images that aim to represent a variety of ethnically and religiously diverse people in a bid to combat stereotypes in advertising.
MEAA condemns News Corp for 'disrespectful' redundancies yesterday
The Media Entertainment & Arts Alliance (MEAA) has condemned News Corp for the "disrespectful" announcement of its most recent redundancies.
Industry Profile: Storyation co-founder and commercial director Mimi Cullen yesterday
Having worked for ABC, Associated Newspapers, and Fairfax, Cullen has always been around the world of content. Inspired by bold risk takers, her advice is to be brave, something she has learned from launching her own business.
Ex-Diageo marketer Ballesty to lead Foxtel sports marketing yesterday
Former Diageo marketing boss Adam Ballesty has resurfaced as the head of marketing for Foxtel's sports division, reporting to Andy Lark.
Media Watch calls for tech giants to intervene with fake celebrity ads yesterday
Media Watch's Paul Barry urges buyers to be weary of fake celebrity endorsement ads online and calls on tech giants to intervene.
In other news...
- Vogue's September re-print success owed to Jenner cover yesterday
- Indeed grapples with TV, radio and outdoor attribution yesterday
- Fashion shun perfection for influencer campaigns yesterday
- ACCC's Rod Sims on the shifting media landscape and future mergers yesterday
- Optus, Telstra and Vodafone threatened by ACCC over misleading ads yesterday
- Ten reveals key sales directors for in-house team 2 days ago
- Elle editor-in-chief Justine Cullen exits after five years 2 days ago
- Saatchi's Toby Talbot on the differences between New Zealand and Australian agencies 2 days ago
- News Corp to cut jobs at Australian mastheads 2 days ago
- Chinese state TV makes push for local awareness in OOH campaign 2 days ago
- Aussie startup OVO's plans for white label streaming platform 2 days ago
- Uber rival hits Australia with The Royals 2 days ago
- DAN and Spotify partner to enhance targeting strategy 2 days ago
- The full AdNews Power 50 revealed for 2018 3 days ago
- Stan unfazed by Ten All Access reveal 5 days ago
- Sorrell outlines S4's strategy ahead of stock market float 5 days ago
- AdNews Podcast: Carat changes, McCann's new era and Mike Sneesby 5 days ago
- Last day for early bird tickets to Lessons in Leadership 5 days ago
- NGEN Podcast: Diversity in the workplace 5 days ago
- McCann Melbourne hunts new MD after Deutsch-Burley departs 5 days ago
- Pitch Update: Australian Unity, Heart Foundation, QUT 5 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: CHE Proximity, One Green Bean, MediaCom 5 days ago
- Young Guns: Blue 449 senior strategist Elliott Eldridge 6 days ago
- OVO backs sub-culture sports; unveils plans for global growth 6 days ago
- M&C Saatchi Melbourne MD: ‘I’m ready for a streetfight’ 6 days ago
- YouTube turns to vertical video ads 6 days ago