Amex to launch global media review 7 hours ago
The global credit card company has not reviewed its media buying and planning for more than a decade. GroupM's Mindshare has held the account for 20 years.
Momentum empathises with local consumers in latest campaign
Momentum is launching “Move with Momentum” with a through-the-line campaign for Victorians.
10 feet tall wins Honda marine, reveals first work
Creative agency 10 feet tall reveals it first work for Honda's Marine business.
Lotterywest and Marketforce reveal Powerball rebranding
The new branding was rolled out to complement new game features introduced to Powerball this month.
Watch out media companies, brands are here to play
Today’s brands already have the ability to capture an audience and build a culture that resonates around it - the ingredients are there. It’s critical we make something out of them, says Brightcove's Hamish Brown.
Get on the same team from research to final creative execution
With a mission to close the gap between strategy and the creative execution, Anne Miles MD of International Creative Services hosted a research project to determine how the creative industries can produce more effective work, more consistently.
Your audience research is the starting line, not the finishing line
The good news is audience research is officially important. The bad news is what happens next is often nothing, says The Brand Agency's Matt Popkes.
Melbourne calling: Full program unveiled for AdNews Media + Marketing Summit 7 hours ago
NAB, World Vision, Clems, Women's Digital Network, Deloitte Digital, Havas, Zenith,TV network bosses & Diversity Partners are all in the bag for day's extravaganza. First look at Media + Marketing Summit Melbourne here.
AdNews Investigation: How does social media stack up? yesterday
In this special report, AdNews investigates how marketers use social media, whether it is effective, and how success is measured.
NGEN Podcast: How to get started in adland 9 hours ago
In our first monthly NGEN podcast, we talk to Mindshare senior media executive, Media Thursdays co-founder and NGEN member Raymond Ly about young professionals in media.
AdNews survey: How diverse is our industry? last week
Our survey, developed in conjunction with Magic Beans, will help us deduce how diverse our industry is. Just one week left to take part...get your skates on....
MD of Noisy Beast joins Stratosphere as CEO 3 hours ago
Noisy Beast managing director Adam Hilton has joined independent agency Stratosphere as CEO.
TBWA wins Pepsi beverages from Clemenger 3 hours ago
It was an Omnicom-hosted pitch, with incumbent Clemenger Sydney defending the account against TBWA Sydney and Clemenger Melbourne.
Industry Profile: AppNexus VP of diversity, inclusion and community experience Antoinette Hamilton 4 hours ago
What a job title! This week's industry profile was the former assistant VP of diversity and inclusion at L’Oréal USA, has traveled to more than 35 countries and is always reminding herself to "stay focused".
News and Nine lead Nielsen rankings for April 7 hours ago
From June, Nielsen will switch on both monthly and weekly reporting frequencies in Nielsen Digital Content Ratings.
Omnicom opens language strategy agency maslansky + partners 7 hours ago
The global agency, which specialises in helping clients effectively use language, will serve the Asia-Pacific region from a new Sydney office.
In other news...
- APN Outdoor confirms $500 million bid for Adshel 7 hours ago
- Fairfax ups paid trainee program with 20 journalists 7 hours ago
- WFA sets new global charter to improve marketing ecosystem 8 hours ago
- Media Watch calls into question power of Press Council 8 hours ago
- Sensis Data Solutions partners with Roy Morgan 23 hours ago
- Ooh!Media ups Adshel bid to $470m yesterday
- Government secures Senate numbers for digital tax levy yesterday
- Seven crowned Royal Wedding ratings winner yesterday
- Bohemia wins media for Western Sydney University yesterday
- Readers Digest reveal most trusted Australian brands yesterday
- Top data trio Nielsen, Ipsos and TRW tie-up to boost news media proposition yesterday
- Omnicom's m2m wins $51m Hyundai media account 4 days ago
- Blue 449 appoints Lucie Wombwell as investment lead 4 days ago
- Video: AdNews Hall of Fame winners The Toms 4 days ago
- Holden, Aldi and Sportsbet among finalists for 2018 ACES 4 days ago
- Nine restructures 9Now with GM of video Niamh Collins to depart 4 days ago
- AdNews Spotlight: a look at 31st:Second 4 days ago
- YouTube preparing to battle Spotify with latest offering 4 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Publicis, Cummins, SCA, LinkedIn 4 days ago
- Neds found guilty of illegal advertising 5 days ago
- Gruen: Todd Sampson slams Chemist Warehouse ads 5 days ago
- BMW reviews creative account, 20-year relationship with Ogilvy ends 5 days ago
- Optus forced to halt advertising as legal stoush with Telstra continues 5 days ago
- Radical Transparency: What does it mean and who should care? 5 days ago
- Why Gumtree doesn't need TV to generate new customers 5 days ago
- Why American Express is banking on the Australian music scene 5 days ago