Join us to celebrate the best in the creative and media business at The AdNews Agency of the Year Awards. The 2017 awards are now open for entry.
The AdNews Agency of the Year Awards are the most credible advertising and media agency awards program in Australia, recognising agency performance and outstanding work each year.
Judges for the awards come from all corners of the industry and the highest levels of business. The judges look at not only the agencies themselves, but the combination of an agency's culture, their relationships with clients, quality of the work and the results and financials that underpin it. This is what makes winning an AdNews award worth more than any other.
As Clemenger BBDO chairman Robert Morgan said last year, winning AdNews Agency of the Year is like winning the Grand Final. From a Melbournian, that’s high praise!
We’d like to thank our major sponsor MCN and supporting sponsors Nova Entertainment, Facebook, Outdoor Media Association, Val Morgan, Adstream, NewsMediaWorks, founding People & Culture sponsor iknowho, and Royal Auto and Bluestar Web.
For the first time we’re launching The AdNews Effectiveness Award, designed to recognise effectiveness that goes beyond the 12-month awards season - work in this category is eligible over three years.
Other new categories include - Media Campaign of the Year - small budget (Under 250,000) to recognise that a small budget can have a big impact and The Best Use of Technology.
You can get all the information about categories and criteria here in the Entry Kit. Entries close on 19 January.
The Awards will be on 15 March 2018.
Think you've got what it takes to be a judge? Contact AdNews Editor Rosie Baker today.
Dates to remember:
- The awards are open from 27 November. All entries need to go through the online portal https://adnews.awardsplatform.com/
- The deadline for entries is 4pm 19 January 2018 - there are no extensions
- The eligibility period is 1 January 2017 - 31 December 2017 (except the AdNews Effectiveness Award)
- The awards will be held on 15 March 2018
Here’s all the categories:
1. NSW Agency of the Year
2. VIC Agency of the Year
3. State Agency of the Year
4. Media Agency of the Year
5. Digital Agency of the Year
6. Specialist Agency of the Year
7. Customer Experience Agency of the Year
8. PR Agency of the Year
9. Production Agency of the Year
10. In-House/Bespoke Agency of the Year
11. Independent Agency of the Year
12. Small Agency of the Year (Independent)
13. Small Agency of the Year (Network)
14. Emerging Agency of the Year
15. Advertising Network of the Year
16. Media Network of the Year
17. Media Campaign of the Year
18. Small Budget Media Campaign of the Year - (Under $250,000) *New
19. Digital Campaign of the Year
20. Ad Campaign of the Year
21. Ad of the Year
22. Best Use of Mobile
23. The Best Use of Data
24. Best use of Technology *New
25. The Branded Content Award
26. The UnLtd Award
27. The Game Changer
28. The AdNews Effectiveness Award *New
29. Brand of the Year
30. People & Culture Award
You can get the full Entry Kit and Guidelines here.
Check out the photos from last year and the highlights reel.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop me a line at email@example.com