Nova and Red Rooster ink podcast deal 15 hours ago
Nova Entertainment is commercialising its podcast offering, ensuring that it's not only simple, but attractive for advertisers to get on board.
Beckham and Hart are back for H&M
Their road trip sequel hits the right spot for the famous footballer, comedian and clothing company.
Say goodbye to mummy vans and hello to Volkswagen's Tiguan
Volkswagen’s new Tiguan will make you forget you have kids.
Tourism NT pushes back on traditional advertising
We’ve all seen the tourism ads with epic shots of deserted beaches and buff Australian celebrities – but Tourism NT is pushing away from the traditional constraints of tourism advertising.
Ready, set, play – the mobile video revolution
"The mobile video advertising revolution is well underway."
Facebook is Teflon: why inflating video viewing may not change anything
Sponsored: Despite global backlash over Facebook's video inflation, MCN CEO Anthony Fitzgerald believes the social media giant will remain unscathed.
Conversion attribution - top 10 tips for success
"There are obviously several serious stumbling-blocks with a successful deployment of Conversion Attribution technology. If this type of ad tech was simple to deploy then it would be rolled out as 'standard' for all digital campaigns."
Legendary broadcaster Max Walker dies, aged 68 14 hours ago
One of this country's most loved cricket personalities and the star of many great 80s ads has passed away.
Nine opposes reform package without licence fees 14 hours ago
Nine's Hugh Marks has hardened his position on licence fees in a submission to the Senate Environment and Communications Legislation Committee.
Which brands trumped the Presidential Debate? 15 hours ago
While there was a clear winner in yesterday's US Presidential Debate, be the judge of which brands came out on top, with Audi, Jeep and Sportsbet all entering the fray.
News Bulletin: Atomic poaches director from UM; 9Now on Chromecast; Vale Max Walker 15 hours ago
Ex-UM director Andrea Cehovin joins Atomic 212; 9Now launches on Chromecast.
The Block claims sweet victory on Zumbo’s Just Desserts finale 15 hours ago
The final episode of Seven’s Zumbo Just Desserts was last night, but it was Nine’s hit show, The Block, that took the ratings crown.
US agency culture 'discriminatory' say 50% of professionals - 4A's study 15 hours ago
Nearly half of industry professionals in the US believe ad agencies are discriminatory while most agree opportunities favour white men.
Ten takes Survivor beyond TV with first online series yesterday
Ten is taking Survivor beyond the TV screen with the launch of its first online series for Australian Survivor.
Dentsu's vision '80% complete' as it eyes content, CRM and data yesterday
Dentsu Aegis Network ANZ boss Simon Ryan reveals the broader strategy for the group and opens up about why Paul Brooks was chosen to lead Carat.
Havas Media appoints investment director and COO yesterday
Havas Media has poached John Lynch from Dentsu Aegis Network to lead investment at the agency while James Zipeure has stepped up to COO.
In other news...
- Coke targets young women with healthy fruity water yesterday
- Ensemble's Ricketts resurfaces at new WPP content venture yesterday
- Move over Snapchat: Millennials are still using email yesterday
- Radio Ratings: Smooth drives it home, Rove & Sam gain share yesterday
- Facebook on misreporting scandal 'we will and need to do better' yesterday
- News Bulletin: Amazon's potential $4bn local launch; Disney's Twitter bid yesterday
- Vale Michael Ball: A worldly gentleman and respected adman 2 days ago
- Young Guns: Ogilvy & Mather art director, Kate Shearer 2 days ago
- Australia and New Zealand dominate Spikes Awards 2 days ago
- SCA rebrands all local stations under TripleM and Hit Network 2 days ago
- Pacific Magazines appoints Gereurd Roberts as new CEO 2 days ago
- Facebook's video misreporting is 'careless and unfortunate' 2 days ago
- Alcatel's Liverpool FC play about leveraging passion 2 days ago
- Print helps propel Bauer Media 2015 results 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Suzuki launches media review; Salesforce to buy Twitter? 2 days ago
- Snapchat launches connected sunglasses, rebrands as Snap Inc 2 days ago
- Busting silos - Publicis creates new creative agency model 2 days ago
- Carat names Paul Brooks as CEO 2 days ago
- Facebook admits to over-inflating key video view metrics 4 days ago
- Dentsu probe finds over 600 "suspicious transactions" affecting 111 clients 4 days ago
- Gonski: How do marketers and women get more seats on boards? 5 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: Peter Wiltshire, Maurice Levy, IAB and more 5 days ago
- Fairfax brings podcasts to newsroom with investigative series inspired by Serial 5 days ago
- Yahoo data hacked - 500 million account details stolen 5 days ago
- GroupM appoints Kelly Clark as global CEO 5 days ago
- P&G: Why print advertising is integral for brand building 5 days ago