Bass hits back in TV imbroglio 7 hours ago
GroupM's Danny Bass says his comments suggesting free-to-air TV was undergoing structural decline have been blown out of proportion.
VW brings you deals you'll want to tell everyone about
Volkswagen highlights why its cars give you bragging rights, even when it comes to talking to your pug.
Westfield creates doc mini series for autumn/winter fashion launches
The shopping centre chain has brought on board Dannii Minogue to deliver content around fashion launches for the upcoming season
Defence Housing turns to TV for first time
Defence Housing Australia's first work by McCann urges potential investors to "Look forward" by highlighting the security of investing in a DHA property.
Should brands be allowed to tarnish Anzac Day?
Does Dove parody supply an end to backlash?
Google’s Mobilegeddon: Are you mobile-ready?
Match Media wins Ardent Leisure 7 hours ago
Independent media agency Match Media has won the pitch for Australian leisure and theme park business Ardent Leisure.
Inception Digital picks up bridal and beauty sites from Mi9 7 hours ago
Digital media company Inception Digital has added Independent Digital Media’s online brands Primped and The Wedding Club to its commercial network.
Sun down on the Showdown, but who's heading to San Fran? 7 hours ago
The Social Media Showdown has come to an end, but who is heading to Silicon Valley? Could anyone beat Starcom? And who's going to a fancy dinner? All is revealed.
Ex-Facebook and Kenshoo VP to head up Amobee 8 hours ago
Former VP ANZ at Kenshoo and MD of Microsoft Advertising, Liam Walsh, has joined mobile advertising tech company Amobee as its MD Australia.
Kids control more than $1.8 billion: Cartoon Network 10 hours ago
Children control a pool of $1.8 billion according to Cartoon Network, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Davidson takes on COO role at IPG 9 hours ago
Reg Davidson expands his CFO role to include COO responsibilities as part of post-Tajer shake-up.
60-second interview: OMD's Mitch Incoll 11 hours ago
We spent 60 seconds with OMD's Mitch Incoll, where he tells us about South Park, chipotle, not being a dickhead and laughing at farts.
Sydney city review could lead to OOH red tape 11 hours ago
Sydney city's OOH review could bring the city "in line" with global cities but the industry is concerned it may also bring red tape.
Initiative MD Andrew Mudgway joins Fairfax 8 hours ago
Initiative MD Andrew Mudgway is heading to Fairfax, taking up a role as Victorian agency sales director and will be replaced at Initiative by Stephen Fisher.
In other news...
- Programmatic myths - the industry speaks out 4 days ago
- Case study: Oracle Marketing Cloud and Diabetes Australia 10 hours ago
- Media Wrap: TV chiefs rebuke GroupM's claims; Ten buyer spec continues; SBS sacking sparks free speech debate 11 hours ago
- TAL confirms CHE Proximity creative appointment 3 days ago
- Stackla turns user-generated content into dollars, launches ShopSpots 3 days ago
- Google sees boost in online ad volume but dip in cost-per-click 3 days ago
- Carat holds onto Disney and scoops its NZ business 3 days ago
- Three at the helm of Naked in management reshuffle 3 days ago
- Twitter pitching for both media and creative 3 days ago
- Microsoft books higher revenue on cloud 3 days ago
- Social Media Showdown: Last drinks 3 days ago
- Watchdog: The Pepper Hacker 3 days ago