Sorrell says Heinz-Kraft deal driven by cost and suggests Omnicom is ‘not transparent’ 2 days ago
"Clients are focused on their boots and not their horizons, that’s the key issue," says WPP boss Sir Martin Sorrell.
An analogue world to give parents the Dolmio grin
Clemenger has seemingly created the perfect way to get people talking – by shutting down technology.
Qantas frequent flyer: "for every journey"
Qantas has launched a new campaign showing how its frequent flyer program can help you get to your next important journey.
Fanta gets snappy with Instagram
Fanta’s new out-of-Home campaign has transformed a JCDecaux outdoor panel into a unique Instagram-powered photo booth and instant selfie printer.
Why programmatic is in and why it isn’t going anywhere
Is our industry capable of achieving work-life balance?
Mass targeting - advertising’s next evolution
Big Aussie names on Cannes jury list 2 days ago
The calibre of Aussie talent on and off the competition list is high, with the judges for the 2015 Cannes Lions being announced.
Sodastream signals renewed push into alcohol market 2 days ago
Family-focused brand Sodastream has signalled a renewed push into the alcohol space, but admits walking the line between both markets is a difficult task.
Datalicious recruits ex-M&C Saatchi data director 2 days ago
Data agency Datalicious has recruited Andrew Newell from M&C Saatchi to help its clients make the most out of data.
Taste to get wearable, eyes global expansion 2 days ago
NewsLifeMedia's online food giant is looking to sync up its app with wearable devices.
Maxus bids to be bolder 2 days ago
Maxus, the youngest and smallest of the GroupM stable, needs to be bolder, the agency’s recently appointed global CEO, Lindsay Pattison, told AdNews.
VB raises a glass for the 16th at Gallipoli 2 days ago
The latest VB 'raise a glass' ANZAC campaign recognises the 16th Battalion at Gallipoli.
Cadbury wants you to have a cracking Easter 2 days ago
To kick off its Easter celebrations, Mondelez chocolate brand Cadbury has created a giant Easter Egg, with the brand planning to smash it on Sydney’s Bennelong Lawn.
Jeep takes a punt with Tigers documentary 2 days ago
Jeep and Cummins&Partners come up with a footy documentary to air on Sunday, but Jeep says it is unconcerned by the spectre of the Cricket World Cup final taking away potential viewers.
Facebook lets brands and developers into Messenger ecosystem 2 days ago
Facebook is going to allow developers and brands into its Messenger app ecosystem. Will brands stream in?
In other news...
- Why programmatic is in and why it isn’t going anywhere 2 days ago
- The Bulletin: The White Agency, Yellowglen, Outbrain and ESPN 2 days ago
- Not old news: 83% of young people still use Facebook daily, it says 2 days ago
- Kids watching less TV 2 days ago
- 60-second interview: Adshel's James Fogelberg 2 days ago
- Atomic 212 takes TAB's $10m programmatic business from OMD 3 days ago
- Nestle pushes agencies, Carat bites back 3 days ago
- Macquarie shareholders approve “merger of equals”. 3 days ago
- Fairfax partners with Audi for content series 3 days ago
- Nick Falloon to replace Corbett as Fairfax chairman 3 days ago
- Digital to make up 40% of Aussie ad spend 3 days ago
- Kraft Heinz merger unlikely to send ripples through local market 3 days ago