Aussies losing their shit over swearing in ads 8 hours ago
Australians are becoming more conservative when it comes to ads they won't tolerate, with the ad watchdog saying it is receiving an increasing number of complaints for “bad language” and “sex”.
Westfield – for the fashion obsessed
Westfield has launched its AW15 fashion campaign, positioning the brand for the “Fashion Obsessed”.
You're better on beef
Need to catch a bus? Carry the groceries? Get back to your car before a parking ticket does? Might be time to beef up.
Light and dark - Audi TT
MediaCom unit MediaCom Beyond Advertising plays with light and dark for Audi TT launch.
It's not how big your data is, it's how you use it
Why not to think outside the box
Emotion and wildfire: Patricia Arquette sure has people talking
ACMA should not act as “police, judge and jury” 7 hours ago
A ruling by the High Court of Australia has “ramifications for the entire broadcast industry” after it found that ACMA has the power to find a broadcaster has breached its licence conditions.
Ardent Leisure media account in play 8 hours ago
Leisure and theme park owner Ardent Leisure and its media agency, UM, split - multimillion-dollar media account up for grabs.
Pac Mags mulls sampling boxes for health titles 8 hours ago
Pacific Magazines is eyeing off other verticals it can extend its sampling box offering to, with health and wellness first up.
HuffPost Australia names CEO 9 hours ago
HuffPost Australia, a joint venture between The Huffington Post and Fairfax Media, has named Chris Janz as its CEO.
BMF wins Sportsbet account 9 hours ago
Sportsbet has appointed BMF to creative duties across several projects following a competitive pitch.
APN Outdoor wins “valuable” Sydney Airport contract 10 hours ago
APN Outdoor and Sydney Airport partner up for five and a half years, in what is called one of the most “valuable” contracts in the country. Major signage overhaul planned.
Deepend names new creative director 11 hours ago
Full-service digital agency Deepend has named Nitin Mistry as its new creative director.
Owners romp home against agencies in UN LTD match 11 hours ago
News Corp and Fairfax have combined in a stunning attack to take down media agencies … at the cricket.
Presto and Telstra shake on deal yesterday
Presto to be sold by Telstra, with the SVOD service also going unmetered under the deal.
In other news...
- McDonald's shortlist down to six yesterday
- How to Get Away with low overnights 10 hours ago
- Torrens University Australia swaps media agencies yesterday
- Netflix data deal just the start for Optus yesterday
- The Bulletin: Can you dig it? Cannes launches "Glass Lion"; 40 Years of the ASB yesterday
- Designworks Group acquires Union Digital yesterday
- Paul Dunne resurfaces at Reborn yesterday
- IiNet slapped with $200k fine yesterday
- Q&A: Leo Burnett CEO on how the industry is "psyching women out". yesterday
- AdNews jobs to be listed on Adzuna yesterday
- Netflix announces launch date and new partner yesterday
- Holler hires creative director from Razorfish London yesterday