Bohemia CEO calls for laws to regulate agency buying and reselling 8 hours ago
Brett Dawson believes Australia needs laws like France to regulate agencies buying and reselling media. His agency is also drafting a transparency charter.
Giant boob combats stigma of breast feeding
A giant boob is grabbing the attention of Londoners.
JCDecaux launches global road safety campaign
JCDecaux has launched an outdoor campaign aiming to improve road safety that it expects to be seen more than one billion times.
NAB launches next iteration of ‘More than money'
The campaign, by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, aims to demonstrate the bank's commitment to understanding what's important to its customers.
Google and the Phantom: a cautionary tale for marketers
iProspect’s Guy Jarvie looks at a new breed of algorithm and how marketers can survive Phantom.
Open the kimono, tell your clients everything
Too many media agencies are ‘opaque’ agents of media networks and holding groups, says Bohemia CEO Brett Dawson. Transparency is something he doesn't see enough in the media industry.
Why marketers must translate for the C-suite
Martech investment has increased in Australia over the past 12 months which is a positive sign that both marketers and the C-suite are starting to grasp the full potential of the technology, says Rory McNeil.
MediaCom's Melbourne GM Brett Elliott to leave the agency 2 hours ago
MediaCom's Melbourne GM Brett Elliott is leaving the business after 18 years.
News Bulletin: Gemba names APAC strategy head; Ogilvy Brisbane lands University of Queensland 4 hours ago
In news today: Ogilvy Brisbane wins University of Queensland account and Gemba has a new strategy lead for Asia-Pacific.
Australians watching media on more screens than before 7 hours ago
The Australian Multi-Screen has reported that while the country has a record number of devices in homes, TV remains the most watched screen.
Telstra and Tourism Australia join YouTube boycott 7 hours ago
Telstra pauses YouTube advertising less than a year after CMO Joe Pollard sang the praises of the digital video platform at Brandcast. The AANA is monitoring the situation as its UK equivalent holds urgent talks with Google.
The Guardian to sue Rubicon Project - ad tech firm to 'vigorously' contest 7 hours ago
Rubicon Project has defended allegations from The Guardian that is failed to disclose fees to levied on advertisers looking to buy the newspaper’s online ad inventory.
Cash Converters and 303 MullenLowe part ways 8 hours ago
Cash Converters and 303 MullenLowe Perth have parted ways, ending their 10 year relationship.
Henry Tajer calls for industry cohesion - egos to be left at the door 8 hours ago
Can media agencies unite and tackle hot topics such as transparency and measurement? Global CEO of IPG Mediabrands says yes, but egos and insecurities need to stay at the door.
Facebook’s transformation into Snapchat is almost complete 9 hours ago
Facebook is rolling out ephemeral stories and messaging in its mobile apps today, bringing the popular augmented reality camera feature to the masses.
Bauer bolsters digital network with vertical targeted at 45+ women 9 hours ago
Bauer is launching a new vertical as part of its women's network that will target the "forgotten land" of the 45+ demographic.
In other news...
- Why fake news is in the news again yesterday
- Young Guns: Carat Sydney strategy director Danni Wright yesterday
- Airtasker, Ubank and Maxus New York innovation boss to speak at Media + Marketing Summit yesterday
- Lion signs four-year deal with Cricket Australia, replaces CUB yesterday
- YouTube revenues estimated to take 7.5% hit in 2017 yesterday
- Diageo's 'disrespectful' depiction of Tony Abbott's crotch cleared yesterday
- Celebrities have become media channels for charities yesterday
- Digital ad spend to overtake TV in 2017, studies find yesterday
- News Bulletin: Spotify expands programmatic; McCann snares Holler young guns yesterday
- Twitter’s top 10 Australian Periscope broadcasts yesterday
- More Aussie brands join YouTube boycott as advertisers demand discounts yesterday
- Valuation tool coming to Australia finds sports sponsorship massively undervalued 2 days ago
- Like it, share it.... but will they buy it? 2 days ago
- CommBank is releasing ATM data in a nationwide OOH campaign 2 days ago
- IAB boss says programmatic value 'misunderstood' and backs transparency calls 2 days ago
- Unilever ads cleared of inappropriate 'sexualised' advertising 2 days ago
- Tackling Transparency: AdNews is launching a transparency conference 2 days ago
- Queensland tourism body in brand safety breach; Holden, Kia suspend YouTube advertising 2 days ago
- Ten's F1 Australian Grand Prix race coverage pulls 963,000 viewers 2 days ago
- Five Minutes With: Mark Patterson 2 days ago
- Brand safety scares should spark a flight to quality, premium content 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Twitter moots subscriptions; Virgin America brand gone; TPG Capital eyes Domain 2 days ago
- Why data-driven TV will sink old ad buying habits - TubeMogul founder 2 days ago
- The modern creative leader: Q&A with McCann’s Pat Baron 2 days ago
- Heineken begins F1 sponsorship with largest Australian activation 4 days ago
- Investigation: Cultural whitewash 5 days ago