Unilever's global review puts Mindshare on alert 6 hours ago
The global review that kicked off this week will impact the Australian market with the incumbent expected to repitch for the business.
What does your car say about you?
If what car you drive says a lot about who you are, do you really want to be that guy driving the Porsche?
Mini campaign pays tribute to Paul Hogan
We all know the line, but now Mini has paid a cheeky homage to the ad that put Australia on the map, using the tagline 'Throw another door on the Mini'.
Qantas and Arnott's give a "little taste of home"
The only thing more Australian than the beach is a Tim Tam. Now Arnott's and Qantas are making them available across the world.
Fraudulent agencies, dodgy DSPs: You’re killing our industry
Conceptual closure can kill television ads
Looking back from the future of marketing
Qantas and Samsung team up for virtual reality first 4 hours ago
In a new collaboration with Samsung, Qantas is set to be the only airline to offer a virtual reality entertainment experience in-flight.
DDB's programmatic honcho heads to RadiumOne 9 hours ago
Former GroupM and DDB director will take the reins as a marketing director APAC at RadiumOne – alongside an ex-Microsoft manager and another four new hires.
Tune in – Cadreon to be the first in programmatic radio 6 hours ago
IPG Mediabrand's Henry Tajer said it's likely Cadreon will be the first trading desk to market in the programmatic radio space down under.
Advertising company and director fined $100,000 6 hours ago
National advertising company OHMedia Melbourne and its director have been penalised a total of $100,000 after failing to pay dozens of workers.
Clients want outcomes not audiences: Ciaran Davis 7 hours ago
Clients no longer want audiences, they want quantifiable outcomes, according to ARN CEO Ciaran Davis. And he wants his network further up the chain to deliver it.
Native ad platform Plista eyes every publisher 5 hours ago
Plista is live in Australia, is set to take on Outbrain for native and referral content, and reckons it will win.
Keens takes on Twitter US role 8 hours ago
Danny Keens, director, media partnerships for Twitter Australia is flying onto bigger things joining the Twitter team in the US in the role of head of sports media partnerships.
ESPN's Cricket World Cup play 6 hours ago
ESPN Cricinfo makes premium video inventory play as it attempts to stave off competition from cricket.com.au
Facebook plots 'aggressive investment' in 2015 8 hours ago
Facebook once again beat analysts' expectations, posting a 58% increase in revenue for 2014. Ad revenue is soaring, so is mobile usage.
In other news...
- Brand strategy firms come together to form Aussie powerhouse 7 hours ago
- Big Bash propels Ten to win 6 hours ago
- Quickflix to break bad too 8 hours ago
- Jack Daniel's partners with FBi 8 hours ago
- Seven topples The Block with tennis coverage yesterday
- Are Spotify's users happy to receive ads? Apparently so yesterday
- Nova plans 25% hike in marketing spend yesterday
- Fairfax finalises senior management hires in brand division yesterday
- Apple's tax bill doubles, still a fraction of total revenue yesterday
- Clicks are old hat: causation is the new conversion driver yesterday
- IAA appoints fresh board of directors for 2015 yesterday
- Rod Stewart joins SmoothFM line-up yesterday