AdNews TV: Screen wars - “TV's biggest legacy is its name” 21 hours ago
Mat Baxter reckons TV is ripe for disruption because it's not providing consumers what they want, but is it a war between screens? Will the small screen kill the big TV screen? Nine's Peter Wiltshire doesn’t think so.
Hard nut reaches for the Kleenex
Big Bad Barry Hall wants you to soften up.
Mini mocks Australia to rallly Blues for UBET
A rugby league player teaches geography for UBET.
Scooby-Doo licensed for campaign without Scooby
No, seriously, Scooby-Doo where are you?
Sydney Maxus exec on GroupM's San Francisco Tech Planet
Looking back on the Digital NewFronts
East Outwards: Lessons from China
Coke Life not a fizzer claims beverage giant 21 hours ago
Coca-Cola hits back at Investment Bank Credit Suisse, after it estimated that Coke Life had fallen short of the beverage giant's other launches, Coke Zero and Vanilla Coke.
IPG advances programmatic TV buying efforts 21 hours ago
"As an industry, we can be smarter with TV, where a giant portion of our clients’ media investment currently sits, and this partnership gets us there," says IPG's Henry Tajer.
M&C Saatchi bolsters digital ranks: makes two hires 22 hours ago
M&C Saatchi has boosted its digital ranks with the appointment of One Green Bean's Claire van Heyningen to group head of digital. Chris James also joins as group digital creative director.
ME launches “inside-out” rebrand 22 hours ago
“This isn't just a tagline; it's an extensive inside-out rebrand building on our 21-year proud heritage of helping people get ahead."
Sydney Maxus exec on GroupM's San Francisco Tech Planet 22 hours ago
Programmatic is getting deeper, consumer research is the holy grail of marketing and streaming is the...
Looking back on the Digital NewFronts yesterday
As the dust settles following the IAB Digital Content NewFronts, IAB CEO Alice Manners investigates the...
OMD wins Australian Red Cross Blood Service media yesterday
OMD has taken the media strategy, planning and buying account for Australian Red Cross Blood Service from Ikon, following a competitive pitch.
AANA takes Aussie marketers to UK on knowledge exchange program 21 hours ago
AANA launches a knowledge exchange program that will see it take a group of senior Australian marketers to the UK to meet and talk strategy with prominent UK marketers including John Lewis and M&S.
GroupM adds financial rigour with CFO appointment 23 hours ago
GroupM appoints a local CFO to oversee the group's financial operations, as the WPP arm faces up to the impending departure of John Steedman.
In other news...
- TV networks weigh up sales revolution yesterday
- The Bulletin: Qantas' data play; yesterday
- Jobs bulletin: Brilliant bosses 23 hours ago
- Telstra becomes one of the 100 most valuable global brands 2 days ago
- What's going on at Woolworths? 2 days ago
- Fairfax trials radical traffic-light system to deliver news 2 days ago
- Omnicom's programmatic agency director heads for CommBank's trading desk 2 days ago
- 'Your mobile is not the internet’s door bitch’: Google's Tom Uglow at Tedx Sydney 2 days ago
- Brands “aren't taking huge risks” with influencer marketing 2 days ago
- Publishers make play for dollars on private exchanges yesterday
- Adshel appoints new marketing head yesterday
- The Bulletin: Saatchi & Saatchi awarded 2015 NSW Creative Laureate 2 days ago