Dentsu secures exclusive rights to HuffPost's inventory yesterday
Dentsu Aegis Network has secured the exclusive rights for The Huffington Post's inventory for an undisclosed period of time, in a deal which sees Dentsu's clients given first, and only, access to advertising across the site.
Fairfax wants you to listen to the dog
Wouldn't it be nice to laze around all day just like the family pet? That's exactly what Fairfax wants you to do – but with the paper of course.
Give dad breakfast in shed this Father's Day
Home Timber and Hardware have a better idea for your old man this Father's Day. And yes it does involve freshly squeezed orange juice.
St George celebrates the power of thumbs
St George is giving consumer banking the thumbs up in a new campaign, highlighting the power of its app in putting control in customer hands.
GroupM inks global deal with BuzzFeed yesterday
You won't believe the deal GroupM has signed. Clients will get preferential media rates on BuzzFeed as well as access to its data and social content skills.
Retargeting comes to Instagram yesterday
Instagram is about to get a little more targeted, with the social app now opening up its inventory to retargeting business AdRoll.
Storytelling: AOL's Shingy on the most overused word in advertising yesterday
“When it comes to digital we just keep these things simple: technology, content and distribution. It's incredible to think about those three colours as you dream digitally.”
TubeMogul to line up local programmatic TV deal? yesterday
“We saw that with RTB and programmatic direct and in our early conversations with the local broadcasters, they are very excited about this as a demand channel and as an operational streamlining opportunity.”
Distribution is “drug” for publishers: NewsLifeMedia CEO 2 days ago
Publishers can get hooked on the easy social gains made by using distribution platforms but NewsLifeMedia CEO Nicole Sheffield has pointed to the risks of balancing a business on the whim of an algorithm change.
J Walter Thompson acquires digital agency Webling Interactive 2 days ago
J Walter Thompson has acquired a majority stake in Sydney-based digital agency Webling Interactive.
Tomorrow's hot jobs - Jobs Bulletin yesterday
Here’s your chance to get ahead of the game. Find out the new roles now that could be the top jobs in three to five years. This week’s forecast from creative collective pioneer, Jonathan Kneebone, from The Glue Society.
Serious content holds serious attention: IAB TV report yesterday
Television networks recently went to battle to win sports rights, but a new report from the IAB has found that just 37% of multi-screeners give their full attention to the TV when the sport is on.
Time to call bullsh*t on the bots yesterday
Is it time for digital to tidy up the books and prioritise its investment according to metrics that...
In other news...
- Why first-party data is your brand’s goldmine yesterday
- News Bulletin: APN Outdoor makes a case for summer; Loud&Clear appoint GM yesterday
- LivingSocial marketer heads to Bohemia for tech director role 2 days ago
- DDB uses art and creative to support Nepal 2 days ago
- The White Agency wins BT Financial's digital account 2 days ago
- Nine records $592.2m loss due to writedowns in "difficult free-to-air market" 2 days ago
- Urgent accountability needed in digital ad world: IAB report 2 days ago
- WPP reports growth but warns ad industry optimism “seems misplaced” 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Val Morgan release Australian-first DOOH screen, Australians put off by ads on smartphones 2 days ago
- Southern Cross Media posts “disappointing” full year results 2 days ago
- LinkedIn: self-publishing “spam” or the new way? 2 days ago
- MediaCom makes AFL ad slip; works with advertiser to correct the error 3 days ago