Initiative Sydney completes management restructure with new trio 21 hours ago
The agency has made a raft of key appointments to its Sydney operations as part of a nationwide transformation, including Ensemble commercial director Ian Smith, ex-Nine digital lead Andrew Cambridge and Nick Wokes.
Unilever's Jif is back to end BBQ neglect
The cleaning product is advertising after almost two decades of silence.
Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown fronts Calvin Klein campaign
The breakout star of Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown, is the latest star of Calvin Klein's upcoming and highly anticipated first line from Raf Simons.
Don't let your friends drive drunk, book an Uber
Uber and DrinkWise have joined forces for the first time in a new campaign that encourages people to book them a car instead of drinking driving.
What the search feature means for brands on Snapchat
Oh Snap! Will the new search function on Snapchat continue its golden era? James Towers weighs in on what it could mean for brands and marketers.
Micro-influencers. Massive opportunity.
Micro-influencers will also help solve an even greater problem for marketers than just ‘reach’, predicts Tribe CEO, Anthony Svirskis.
Augmented reality, Facebook changes and chatbots
Marin director of marketing, XuanThu Pham shares her thoughts on the future of augmented reality and its role in marketing.
Newspaper front pages: Trump is in 20 hours ago
Check out newspaper front pages from around the globe after President Trump's inauguration.
SCA to let breakfast show 'speak for itself' as listeners share views 20 hours ago
It's the fourth breakfast show on 2Day FM in four years since Kyle and Jackie O defected to ARN, but what are listeners saying so far?
TV ratings wrap: cricket outperforms tennis 21 hours ago
In week three TV stats of 2017 it seems cricket powered Nine and Ten to solid commercial shares in key demos while Seven's tennis coverage started to heat up last night.
RedBalloon lures Mastercard marketer as business shakes up leadership 21 hours ago
RedBalloon has hired a new CMO and CTO as it reshuffles its senior positions and gears up for a big year, focusing on challenging perceptions and technology.
Fairfax explores attention economy for advertisers 21 hours ago
Fairfax used heat maps of the Sydney Morning Herald smartphone and desktop pages to demonstrate what ads and branded content best capture readers attention.
Who won December's digital ratings? 21 hours ago
Last month consumers ramped up retail site visits to the likes of DJs and Myer, but this caused a small decline in readership for news sites, according to Nielsen Digital Ratings.
Adman Michael Ball's estate is up for auction 21 hours ago
Ball's eclectic collection of art works, sculptures and collectibles is going up for auction next month. It's a treasure trove of unusual items that tell a story about the late adman's life and passions.
Visit California targets Australia in $5.6m marketing drive 23 hours ago
The tourism co's CEO tells AdNews why it chose certain media channels over others for its latest "record marketing spend" campaign.
News Bulletin: Ad discount wars; Telstra marketer joins Datarati; MediaCom wins eyecare acc 23 hours ago
In news today; broadcasters locked in another round of “fierce discounting"; radio ratings season kicks off; MediaCom lands optometry brand; Bauer brings back Chinese editions.
In other news...
- Atomic 212 wins creative, will reposition ThinkTV brand 19 hours ago
- 'We're the energy drink version of the Dollar Shave Club' - Reize yesterday
- Brands get behind Mardi Gras yesterday
- Another top exec exits Allianz 3 days ago
- Dentsu launches investment arm Amplifi in New Zealand 3 days ago
- ACES awards finalists revealed 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Bed brand trolls Trump; Carrie Bickmore joins SCA; Telstra marketer joins Datarati 3 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: News Corp, Vodafone, Omnicom 4 days ago
- The AdNews Mock Brief: Life in a post-Trump world 4 days ago
- Young Guns: Exponential Interactive head of mobile, Nicole Liebmann 4 days ago
- Dentsu Japan's disgraced digital arm committed more errors to fewer clients 4 days ago
- Unilever continues battle against stereotyping 4 days ago
- Complaints pour in over 'puerile' Ultra Tune ad 4 days ago
- Netflix smashes forecasts on member and revenue growth 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: JWT lands Murdoch University; Super Bowl ad rejected; Zenith wins tourism account 4 days ago
- Bega buys Vegemite from Mondelēz in $460m deal 4 days ago
- Attracting and retaining talent - the importance of culture 5 days ago
- Industry raises more than $100k to reinstate controversial Australia Day billboard 5 days ago
- AdNews TV: Hire for culture, train for skill: IPG Mediabrands' chief talent officer 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Facebook tackles fake news; Seven to broadcast US Presidential inauguration 5 days ago
- The leader profile: Aimee Buchanan 5 days ago
- App for advertisers makes memes into money 5 days ago
- Chevrolet's clever Lego Batmobile integration will make you smile 5 days ago
- 'All about rooting' - Christian lobbyist protests against Volley Dunlop ad 5 days ago
- Today is the last day to enter the AdNews Agency of the Year Awards 6 days ago
- Vodafone axes CMO role as it merges marketing and sales 6 days ago