Photo gallery: Adland Christmas party season 22 hours ago
From TBWA's Eurovision-themed bash to Cummins&Partners' all nighter, Atomic's white party and Quantcast's boat shenanigans, see how adland celebrates the silly season.
Whisky with balls: When Aussies make Scotch
What happens when an Aussie tries to make Scotch whisky? You get Pure Scot. A whisky with balls.
Woolworths and OzHarvest give back this Christmas
Woolworths has teamed up with OzHarvest to help feed Australians in need this Christmas.
City of Sydney decks the streets for Christmas
The City of Sydney has decorated Sydney with Christmas festivities.
Connecting with millennial shoppers - six myths busted
Sponsored: The theory is that millennials are hard to engage, but a study by Telstra and Near into shopping behaviours reveals something a little different, says MCN's Suzie Cardwell.
Four steps to improve digital advertising accountability
Marketers should place greater scrutiny over digital advertising accountability argues Global Red's Tim Penton.
Media companies need to take note of the experience economy
It's not just brands that need to consider the whole customer experience, but media companies too, says Ipsos CEO Simon Wake.
News Corp hands all media duties to MediaCom 22 hours ago
MediaCom picks up digital media from UM as News Corp consolidates media buying and planning to one agency.
Amazon Prime rumours build as giant Jeremy Clarkson lands in Sydney 22 hours ago
The Grand Tour on Amazon Prime Video is on its way Down Under as giant busts of motoring hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May were spotted taking in the sights of Sydney.
Movers and Shakers: Bupa, SBS, MEC 22 hours ago
From Clemenger BBDO naming Paul Nagy's successor to Gavin McLeod's exit - the ECD shuffle in the creative industry continues. See all the other big industry moves here.
Marketers and agencies are 'lazy' on diversity - Scott Nowell 21 hours ago
The Monkeys co-founder Scott Nowell says not enough people are challenging the lack of diversity in Australian ads.
Pornhub’s Man on The Moon Christmas ad 23 hours ago
"Have yourself a horny little Christmas". Not much else to say here, but festive joy comes from the most unlikely places.
Vote: Top Christmas ads of 2016 22 hours ago
Sherry? Turkey or shrimp? When it comes to Christmas you know what you like, so check out these much-talked about festive ads and tell us what tickles your fancy.
Facebook’s most talked about topics of 2016 22 hours ago
Singers, senators, shark and sports were the topics that got the 15 million Australians who regularly use Facebook sharing. See what else made waves on the social media platform.
Facebook reveals more metrics mistakes and updates 7 hours ago
Following its admission of metrics misreporting last month Facebook is rolling out further updates to how some of its metrics are measured which result in a difference of up to 500% in some cases.
YouTube's top trending videos of 2016 18 hours ago
YouTube has compiled a list of all the top trending videos watched on the platform this year.
In other news...
- We need to talk about marketing: The Annual 2016 is out now 22 hours ago
- News Bulletin: Mobile innovation from Integral; win for The Royals 22 hours ago
- Woolies wins court battle against claims of wrongdoing yesterday
- Young Guns: OMD account manager, Mitch Jansons yesterday
- Ten chair Gordon hits out at Facebook over fake news yesterday
- MEC promotes Ian Edwards to Sydney MD yesterday
- 2017: Forget millennials Gen Xers are back in the spotlight yesterday
- Paddle Pop ad pulled for ‘irresponsible’ marketing to kids yesterday
- Mamamia ‘not for sale’ but seeking investors yesterday
- WPP ramps up Snapchat spend for 2017 yesterday
- News Bulletin: Pandora goes premium; radio ad revenue grows yesterday
- Behind M&C Saatchi's virtual storybook for CommBank 2 days ago
- Is your culture award winning? 2 days ago
- Kia launches media review 2 days ago
- Maxus wins media for Mirvac Residential 2 days ago
- Optus wins gold for Olympic marketing 2 days ago
- Bupa marketer John Moore exits for UK role 2 days ago
- Microsoft to buy LinkedIn in 'coming days' 2 days ago
- Nova ramps up digital strategy - joins Triton's programmatic exchange 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Rubicon Project country manager, Simone Krakowiak 3 days ago
- Top Australian TV Twitter trends for 2016 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Top trending marketing topics for 2016 3 days ago
- The ECD shake-out continues - R/GA top creative Gavin McLeod exits 3 days ago
- Australian government spends near-record $175m on advertising 3 days ago
- Zenith director exits for SBS marketer role 3 days ago
- Amazon Go - the warning shot that signals an Aussie September launch? 3 days ago