Federal Government confirms $100m+ media review this year 11 hours ago
This year's largest media pitch will begin in the final quarter of 2017. All media agency groups will be eyeing the Federal Government account, which had a media budget of $175 million in the past year.
KFC brings the bird to the bush
KFC flies into the Aussie outback for its latest campaign with Ogilvy Sydney.
Holden unveils Attenborough-esque mocumentary for shark week
There's something lurking inside the Holden Astra and it feeds on a diet of broken sunnies and hastily stowed fast food wrappers.
Making the future real with Volkswagen
Volkswagen, PHD and DDB are cruising into the future, and you're invited to jump in the driver's seat.
TV shows like The Bachelor can ill afford to whitewash in 2017
Out of 22 contestants hand picked for The Bachelor, not a single one appears to be from an Asian background – our largest source of immigrants and now an important part of this country's genetic DNA.
Is creativity exclusive to humanity?
Are humans just a very complex set of algorithms in the wider context of evolution and is creativity therefore something only humans have access to? Adobe's director of transformation Mark Henley explores.
Adapt or die says book publisher turned multimedia beast: Guinness World Records
The book itself holds a world record, as the best-selling copyrighted book of all time, but how are traditional publishing brands keeping themselves relevant in an increasingly digitalised world? Its SVP Nadine Causey explores.
Shark Tank star Naomi Simson to 'revolutionise digital marketing' with AI 3 hours ago
Following the exit of RedBalloon CEO Nick Baker, as well as firm's CMO, the company's founder and Shark Tank star Naomi Simson says big plans are afoot to shake-up digital marketing as it secures exclusive rights for an AI marketing platform.
Young Guns: Columbus Brisbane group business director Tobey Bower 8 hours ago
Hi musical tastes are forever trapped in his teenage years and his personal motto is 'less is more'.
McCafé, VW, Domain, CUB and more back The Block 11 hours ago
The Block is returning in 2017 with 'record' sponsorship from Domain, McCafe and newcomers Volkswagen and CUB.
SoundCloud closes Australian office 11 hours ago
SoundCloud is set to close its Australian office as of tomorrow (Fri), less than a year after it announced its strong intentions to take aim at the market and work with more brands.
Abs, 'putrid dresses' and police drama kick off Ten's ratings darling - The Bachelor 12 hours ago
The Bachelor is back winning the hearts of Australians, premiering with a strong launch and its fair share of drama last night.
Melbourne, don't miss the Media + Marketing Summit: One week to go 12 hours ago
With speakers from top brands including Holden, ANZ Bank, Lenovo, Carlton United Breweries, Universal Music and Mondelez, plus Mark Ritson, Adam Ferrier and Father Bob Maguire, don't miss out on the first ever Melbourne Media + Marketing Summit.
Five easy ways to use mindfulness to beat burnout 13 hours ago
Here are five simple ways to reduce stress and beat burnout in the busy media and advertising world.
Print ads boost brand trust 13 hours ago
A Magazine Networks study has found the brands that included print magazines in their media mix saw a 22% uplift in brand trust, a 55% increase in brand favourability and a 29% lift in purchase intent.
Blue 449 wins Pernod Ricard media pitch 13 hours ago
The Publicis Media's 'open source' agency beat incumbent Vizeum, Maxus and Atomic 212 to the business, which includes media buying, planning and social.
In other news...
- AdNews Podcast: Clemenger BBDO Sydney MD Emily Perrett 13 hours ago
- Q&A: AdNews quizzes adman turned Bachelor Matty J yesterday
- Nine hires Karen Madden as group marketing director yesterday
- ‘We're in the fight of our lives': News Corp CEO yesterday
- Ninja stomps on all TV competition; finale scales to 3.37m yesterday
- Google results: YouTube boycott has minimal impact, EU fine gouges profit yesterday
- Google’s mobile lead Lisa Bora exits for KPMG transformation role yesterday
- From 0 - 90km in 90 days: Join adland's pedal champs yesterday
- Havas wins Michelin media account after global review 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: Domain top marketer Melina Cruickshank 2 days ago
- 'Advertisers should be alarmed about Bachie cast' - warns TV host 2 days ago
- What adland talent shortage? Part-timers are ripe for picking 2 days ago
- Not as fruitful: MasterChef finale pulls a crowd, but no match for Ninja 2 days ago
- Cinema's 'halo effect' for TV and digital 2 days ago
- Who's to blame for shoddy mobile ads? 2 days ago
- 'Daily digital ratings allow publishers to measure off platform, not monetise it' 2 days ago
- First Australian woman conquers Ninja wall; three million tune in 3 days ago
- Mamamia scales back US operations 3 days ago
- News Corp innovation boss exits for IAG digital role 3 days ago
- Avoiding the plague of burnout in media and advertising 3 days ago
- Cars and retail drive fifth year of media agency bookings growth 3 days ago
- Ten hits brand sweet-spot; sponsors join The Bachelor love train 3 days ago
- Dentsu Mitchell slices competition, retains decade-long Patties Foods account 3 days ago
- Foxtel's Farjami exits for global role at Storyful New York 3 days ago
- 'Absurd and audacious'; Stan launches new brand campaign 6 days ago
- SBS touts content at half-yearly showcase event 6 days ago