WPP AUNZ reports first full year results since STW merger 10 hours ago
WPP AUNZ is “unbeatable” in this market, according to the group's CEO Michael Connaghan, as he reports the first full year results since its merger with STW.
Kyle & Jackie O launch behind-the-scenes campaign
Australian Radio Network celebrates unique duo Kyle and Jackie O.
Nike Women spot celebrating Arab athletes goes viral
Filmed throughout Dubai, the clip has garnered international attention.
Woolies taps surf champs for online content push
The surfers try to create smoothie recipes that taste like donuts.
A Marketer's Lens: Do marketers need to be re-educated?
"As a profession, the level and depth of baseline marketing knowledge can vary dramatically between individuals in our field. Even some industry leaders haven’t actually studied marketing," says Moji Power CMO, Mark Khademi.
The year of crowd-sourced truth - 2017
Digital information is shared so quickly that lies go global faster than truth can pull its pants up, says Red Agency CEO James Wright. What does that mean for comms, marketing and PR?
Why we’re all to blame for fake news
“Every nation gets the government it deserves, perhaps so too do we get the news we deserve," ponders Atomic 212 CEO Jason Dooris.
Publicis Media moves 20th Century Fox to Blue 449 8 hours ago
Publicis Media has decided to transfer long-standing Zenith client 20th Century Fox to Blue 449.
More brands likely to pull back from Facebook after metrics saga warns WPP's Steedman 9 hours ago
Facebook is likely to see some sort of ad spend backlash following the false reporting saga and multiple metrics errors, according to WPP AUNZ's John Steedman.
'Advertisers moving money back into TV, alternatives lack measurability' - Nine's Stephenson 10 hours ago
Nine's sales boss Michael Stephenson says advertisers are returning to TV as concerns about the measurability and effectiveness of other channels is starting to influence media plans. He says bookings are much stronger than recent years.
M&C Saatchi’s Andy DiLallo to join TBWA\Sydney 10 hours ago
Former M&C Saatchi chief creative officer Andy DiLallo is set to join TBWA Sydney following the exit of ECD Gary McCreadie.
Clemenger wins Myer digital, creates dedicated unit 11 hours ago
Clemenger Group has combined the forces of Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, CHE Proximity and EG+ to create a dedicated team to service Myer’s digital business.
Movers and Shakers: ARN, Publicis, Carat 11 hours ago
In Movers and Shakers this week, NewsMediaWorks CEO departs, new head creatives for The Monkeys and Free TV CEO exits.
Young Gun: Bohemia business manager, Michael Tramonte 12 hours ago
He considers himself a bit of an open book, his biggest concern is robots and if he wasn't in the industry he'd be travelling.
Should clients contribute towards the cost of agency pitches? 12 hours ago
The stark reality is that pitches cost hard money, plus a considerable investment in head hours utilising well−paid senior executives.
Fairfax 'firing all cylinders' to increase subscriptions yesterday
Fairfax has grown its digital subscribers 8% in the last six months, through more loyalty initiatives, the removal of discounts and a focus on quality content.
In other news...
- Amobee strikes US$310 million deal to buy Turn yesterday
- Nine's earnings hit by declining TV ad market and Olympics yesterday
- We're 'outperforming the market' – SCA CEO on bumper results yesterday
- Qantas spends 70% of its marketing budget on digital yesterday
- Clicks over quality and fake news - Guardian's Viner takes aim at Facebook yesterday
- NewsMediaWorks CEO Mark Hollands departs yesterday
- Carat CMO Adriana Colaneri exits for MD role yesterday
- Aeroplane Jelly swings back to TV for the first time in 25 years 2 days ago
- Experts warn: 'brand safety on YouTube impossible to guarantee' 2 days ago
- YouTube's new auditing measures impress P&G's Pritchard 2 days ago
- APN Outdoor's digitisation drives solid growth ahead of merger 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: The Monkeys promote creatives; Grey Melbourne lands new ECD 2 days ago
- Fairfax will split from Domain, print ad revenue down 16% 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: SoundCloud commercial director, Shaun Alexander 2 days ago
- MLA's Mardi Gras float set to be racking and rumping 3 days ago
- Why digitally savvy Domain throws weight behind grand print offering 3 days ago
- Brands get behind netball as opening round reaches 850k viewers 3 days ago
- MasterFoods and Clemenger on emotive ads and long-term brand building 3 days ago
- Fairfax in immediate ASX trading halt fuelling Domain spin-off rumours 3 days ago
- Rebelo, Geertz and Baxter promoted in Publicis restructure 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Snap Specs available online; Uber investigates sexual harassment 3 days ago
- ARN hires ex-SCA and mi9 director as chief commercial officer 4 days ago
- Ad Tech 101: Conversion Rate Optimisation 4 days ago
- University of Melbourne wins out of home creative grand prix 4 days ago
- OohMedia's digital transformation drives strong 20% growth 4 days ago
- M&C Saatchi Bohemia deal cuts all ties with WPP 4 days ago