Nielsen fesses up to 18 months of YouTube online ratings mistakes 5 hours ago
Nielsen has been under-reporting YouTube reach and time metrics by almost half since January 2015.
Schmackos launches 'Canine Confessions'
Want to know how your dog steals Schmackos? A candid interview series with the dog breeds of Australia aims to find out.
Seven, Universal Pictures leverage UGC to promote new film
Universal Pictures and Seven West Media are giving pet lovers the chance to see their pet immortalised on the big screen.
Myer taps live experiences to reveal spring collection
Myer partnered with Twitter to launch its spring collection both on the runway and on social media last night.
What Disney World can teach marketers about activations
The Spaceship's Kumar Manix looks at how Disney World, 'the happiest place on earth', designs its customer experience.
Having it all – is it possible?
OMD MD Aimee Buchanan's experience on returning to agency land after having a bub.
The beauty of the publisher co-operative
There’s a secret sauce element in any successful co-op and Rubicon Project MD Rick Mulia is willing to share...
'We will trade like TV' - Nicole Sheffield on ‘game changing’ metric yesterday
“Digital daily ratings will take digital to the next level and allow us to trade like TV – that’s the game changer."
'No one else can do what we do' – News Corp shows its hand for year ahead yesterday
A food network, a marketing school and a content studio were among the initiatives announced by News Corp at its upfronts event.
Industry Profile: Signal senior VP, Michael Twomey yesterday
"This industry currently faces a big challenge of making marketing more relevant and valuable to consumers, who have more choices and ways to interact than ever before."
APN reports loss but points to future without newspapers yesterday
APN News and Media CEO Ciaran Davis has called selling its traditional publishing assets a “game changer” as its half year results swing into the red.
Movers and Shakers: Peter Zavecz, Nicole Sheffield, Lou Barrett and more yesterday
It's been a big week for News Corp with three industry players coming on board. Check out all the hires, exits and promotions.
The best tweets about The Bachelor's Lindt chocolate bath yesterday
Last night's episode of The Bachelor took Lindt's sponsorship status to the next level - a bath tub full of chocolate goodness. What could go wrong?
Ten years of monkey business yesterday
The Monkeys is celebrating 10 years. The three founders speak to AdNews on making provocative ideas happen and what it means to be a monkey in the ad business.
News Bulletin: Bachelorette sneak peek video; Bashful wins Best & Less yesterday
In news today: Australia, meet your Bachelorette.
SCA draws first blood as WIN ad bookings tumble yesterday
Southern Cross Austereo is still in a honeymoon phase with new partner Nine, while Ten's new affiliate WIN will need time to get over its past.
In other news...
- Heineken launches low carb 'gender neutral' beer yesterday
- Follow AdNews on Snapchat 2 days ago
- Nine stung by poor ratings and shrinking ad market 2 days ago
- Woolies posts losses of $1.2bn but new brand platform helping turnaround 2 days ago
- SCA reports profit lift; expects Nine deal to boost revenue 2 days ago
- Fans ditch Zumbo sugar hit, fall for The Bachelor 2 days ago
- 'Papers have been written off too soon' – News Corp’s Tony Phillips 2 days ago
- News Bulletin: Ten's Louise Barrett joins News Corp; Havas Aus creates new 'French Desk' 2 days ago
- Email marketing: We need to stop being 'creative snobs' 2 days ago
- Young Guns: Nine Entertainment Co. director of sales, Kate McMahon 2 days ago
- Ogilvy eyes the starting line 2 days ago
- Ooh!Media looks to move further up the creative chain 2 days ago
- Telstra amps up entertainment brands in latest campaign 2 days ago
- Hamish Blake’s ‘offensive’ arse; gambling ad cleared by watchdog 3 days ago
- Dolmio brings Pepper Hacker to life in customer giveaway 3 days ago
- Zumbo’s Just Desserts falls in ratings, The Block holds strong 3 days ago
- Qantas transformation plan boosts customer advocacy 3 days ago
- Prime reports $93m loss as shrinking TV audiences have impact 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Woolworths requests trading halt; Publicis' Nobay joins Ogilvy as ECD 3 days ago
- AMAA boss defends ABC metric after being called into question 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Switch Digital CEO, Lee Stephens 3 days ago
- PacMag's CEO Peter Zavecz exits, joins News Corp 3 days ago
- Who won the vote for the best Olympics ad? 3 days ago
- Client-agency remuneration and transparency wounds widen in UK 3 days ago
- TAC and Clemenger's 'unusual' Graham campaign could tour beyond Victoria 3 days ago
- Tinder swipes first brand deal; falls hard for Bauer's Bachelor 3 days ago