Sheffield: 'When Google sneezes the rest of the industry gets a cold' 54 minutes ago
"You’re having events like Brandcast where you have the shiny, sexy stars when actually those audiences are potentially going to be purchased around those environments that are like 'Reverend Hate'".
Aldi boasts small selection as time saver in latest BMF work
Don’t waste your life in the sauce aisle.
It takes a village to make Peter Lehmann wine
Ikon re-introduces Peter Lehmann wines launching its first ad in five years.
Share a beer, share an idea
Hahn builds on Never Settle in entrepreneurial web series featuring successful Aussies.
Hey Australia, where’s the effectiveness?
The Global Effies Index has just been published and Australia is nowhere to be seen. What's up with that, asks Rosie Baker.
Time to let consumers be the voice of brands
Traditional advertising does not work and consumers are now inherently sceptical and don’t like the hard sell, says Hausmann Group head of social and content Amaury Tréguer.
How bitcoin is set to disrupt digital marketing (and why you should care)
As the world’s first cryptocurrency, bitcoin is making waves in the Australian digital payments industry. If it’s not already on your radar, then frankly it should be, says Finder CEO and co-founder Fred Schebesta.
Facebook bets on Google AMP integration to increase Instant Articles adoption 1 hour ago
Facebook is looking to lure publishers back to Instant Articles by offering an integration with Google AMP pages.
House Rules builds audience, cracks 1.1 million viewers 1 hour ago
The show was ahead of both Nine's The Voice and Ten's MasterChef, as well as Nine News Sunday.
Publicis Groupe forms full-service agency for P&G UK 2 hours ago
The move is part of a global streamlining strategy announced by the world's largest advertiser as it looks to simplify its agency model and slash costs. It should not affect MediaCom's relations with P&G in Australia.
Optimism, collaboration and diversity: 72andSunny founder shares tips 2 hours ago
Embrace ideological diversity, collaborating selfishly and think optimistically - 72andSunny founder Glenn Cole shares his philosophy.
Exploring the myths around Gen Z 2 hours ago
Young Australians have more disposable income and brand affinity than previously thought, according to a new study by Ooh!Media and Junkee Media.
News Bulletin: Brands do Vivid; KFC inks rugby deal; News Corp works assets 2 hours ago
In news: Rugby League secures KFC; News Corp's new offering shows the value of the ARM acquisition and Tonic Health Media acquires pharma screens.
How to deal with controversial influencers 3 hours ago
Influencer marketing has become a thriving industry in the past five years, but the marketing tactic doesn't come without risks. Check out this podcast which explores the possible brand dangers ahead.
Network Ten chief brand lead exits for CMO role at Deloitte 4 hours ago
"Deloitte's capability in digital is far beyond anything I have seen in a marketing services agency or advertising group," says Matt McGrath, who was also CEO at Y&R for four years.
'Thanks advertising it's been a wild ride': M&C Saatchi’s Tom McFarlane joins AWARD Hall of Fame 2 days ago
“Tom has had an impact like no other creative leader over the past three decades. His credentials span building M&C Saatchi into a creative powerhouse, many of the strongest and longest-running campaigns for so many famous brands."
In other news...
- Clemenger BBDO Melbourne steals the show at AWARD Awards 2 days ago
- CommsCouncil to lobby govt over 'alarming' 457 visa change 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: RadiumOne marketing director Jodie Koning 2 days ago
- The Monkeys lands Canadian Club creative account 3 days ago
- 303 MullenLowe repositions media offering with global merger 3 days ago
- Media industry footballers prepare for UnLtd Cup 3 days ago
- News Bulletin: Fairfax, NZME appeal merger rejection; Facebook original content? 3 days ago
- How Aussie brands are tackling marriage equality 3 days ago
- Stokes, Grove rise as other media magnates fall in rich list 3 days ago
- Crack a can and score an internship at CHE Proximity 3 days ago
- Movers and Shakers: Spotify, Samsung, Google, Twitter 3 days ago
- Unlockd scoops $23m; Asian telco group backs venture 3 days ago
- Does artificial intelligence threaten the value of creativity? 3 days ago
- Ben & Jerry's says no same flavours until same sex marriage 3 days ago
- Young Guns: PacMags innovation lead Joanne Jenkinson 3 days ago
- Samsung CMO exits 4 days ago
- 'Inappropriate' Sydney Trains ad contract slammed by NSW opposition 4 days ago
- Eric Bana touts radio as marketing gold 4 days ago
- BMW media pitch shortlist down to four 4 days ago
- CHE Proximity launches artificial intelligence division 4 days ago
- Twitter's Karen Stocks reappears at Google 4 days ago
- News Bulletin: Initiative hires brand and content lead 4 days ago
- Transparency series: Marketers’ knowledge and media owners' role 4 days ago
- Meet the Team: Havas Village two years on 4 days ago
- Havas launches 'fully transparent programmatic control tower' 5 days ago
- News Bulletin: Pepsi integrates Snapchat on bottles; Allianz sponsors Vivid 5 days ago