Entries for AdNews' 2020 Emerging Leaders program close this Friday August 14.
In a year filled with so much change, there has never been a more important time to celebrate and showcase the industry’s next wave of leaders.
This year’s entries for Emerging Leaders will be reviewed by a panel who will select the Top 20 for publication in our September/October edition.
The overall winner of the Top 20 will be announced at next year’s AdNews Agency of the Year Awards.
They will also receive an executive coaching program of eight coaching sessions from The Transition Coach, with an opportunity to work on their professional goals and leadership development.
How to Enter/Criteria
If you think you have the talent, knowledge and leadership skills to stand out from the crowd and are a cut above the rest, you need to make this sought-after list.
This year we have updated the criteria, so please be sure to read through all the requirements below.
The submission for the nominee must come from someone more senior to them in their company, such as the person they report to.
The nominee must have a minimum of seven years in the advertising, media or marketing world. Please provide a resume and LinkedIn profile link to support this.
They must not currently be working in a C-suite or managing director role.
Please answer the following:
- Outline nominee’s key achievements in career to date.
- Name the nominee’s top five skills that demonstrate they are an emerging leader.
- Provide an example of a challenge the nominee overcame and the solution they adopted in order to do so. (Max. 100 words)
- Provide any examples of how the nominee is involved in the business and/or broader industry beyond their daily role. (Max. 200 words)
- Why do you (the person who made this submission) think the nominee deserves to be listed as an Emerging Leader? (Max. 100 words)
The Top 20 will be selected by a panel of those working in HR, people and culture, as well as executive coach, Andrew Sherman.
Please note that past winners and the finalists for AdNews Agency of the Year Awards 2019 are unable to be entered again.
There is a nominal entry fee of $75.00 per nominee.
Nominations close Friday August 14. NOMINATE HERE.
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org