The results of YouTube’s quarter three Australian leaderboard for most watched ads are here and this time, Coca-Cola has landed on top.
The advert sees Coke remove its branding from cans of soft drink in the Middle East to encourage people not to judge one another.
While not all of the ads featured are local, with a global ad for the Lexus Hoverboard picking up the second position, Southern Hemisphere folk should pat themselves on the back with plenty of local work making the cut.
Air New Zealand's 'Men in Black Safety Defenders' clip by True Auckland was third on the list, while Sydney agency Common Ventures' work for Tourism NT also appeared on the list.
The YouTube leaderboard is calculated using an algorithm that factors in paid views, organic views and view rate, meaning how much of a video people chose to watch.
Google Australia industry director, Bart Jenniches, said: “It's great to see such a heart-warming ad taking the top slot this quarter.
“It's an important message - and one that audiences are clearly prepared to listen to, with the ad running for over two minutes."
But which was your favourite? View all of the ads below:
1. Remove Labels this Ramadan - Coca-Cola
2. The Lexus Hoverboard: It's here - Lexus
3. Men in Black Safety Defenders - Air New Zealand
4. The Born Sledger - Sportsbet
5. Zach King Compilation - Tic Tac
6. Go to a Better Place: Go to the NT - Travel NT
7. Lauren Curtis: Make up your Own Rules - YouTube
8. History Made! First ever BMX quad backflip - Nitro Circus
9. Sport the Twist? A New Spin on Dining in the Dark - Dr Oetker
10. FanFest Australia 2015 - YouTube
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com