Bauer Media has named Eugenie Kelly as the editor of Harper's Bazaar and Genevra Leek as the editor of Elle as their internal teams are merged.
The news comes as both Harper’s Bazaar editor-in-chief Kellie Hush and Elle editor-in-chief Justine Cullen exited their roles to make way for the restructure.
The merger of Elle and Harper's Bazaar digital and print teams was announced in September with the publisher confirming 13 roles would be impacted by the move.
Kelly has been at Harper's Bazaar for the last six years with Leek joining Elle three years ago, previously holding roles at Vogue and InStyle.
Bauer previously said the shift to combine print and digital teams would facilitate a "stronger future" for the publisher and will reshape its fashion category.
Susannah Guthrie has been appointed as digital content director, while Mahalia Chang will take the role of digital managing editor, spearheading the two brand's digital strategy.
Sarah-Belle Murphy will continue to oversee the category as GM of publishing and digital operations.
Speaking on the new structure, she said the combined teams will allow growth in existing channels but also a deeper investment into areas such as events, client activations and products.
The media company's portfolio has undergone a slate of changes since CEO Paul Dykzeul stepped into the role 18 months ago, including several magazine cuts and a similar restructure of its entertainment portfolio that led to 11 roles being cut.
Following the closure of Cosmo in October, Dykzeul admitted Bauer would continue to axe titles that don't make money.
The full team here:
● General Manager, Publishing & Digital Operation - Sarah-Belle Murphy
● Digital Content Director - Susannah Guthrie
● Digital Managing Editor - Mahalia Chang
● Editor, Harper’s BAZAAR - Eugenie Kelly
● Creative Director, Harper’s BAZAAR – Huw Reynolds
● Copy Director, Harper’s BAZAAR - Tom Lazarus
● Editor, ELLE - Genevra Leek
● Creative Director, ELLE - Carly Townsend
● Copy Director, ELLE - Natalie Reeves
● Art Editor - Michelle Jackson
● Copy Editor - Alexander English
● Acting Features Director - Hannah James
● Culture Director - Elle McClure
● Beauty Writer - Kate Lancaster
● Beauty & Wellness Director - Janna Johnson-O’Toole
● Fashion Director - Naomi Smith
● Fashion Features Director - Grace O’Neill
● Market Editor - Samantha Wong
● Fashion Editor - Caroline Tran
● Fashion Office Coordinator - Nichhia Wippell
Have something to say on this? Share your views in the comments section below. Or if you have a news story or tip-off, drop us a line at email@example.com