Search for jobs in the advertising, marketing and media industries and find out about recruitment companies specialising in these industries.
Communications Specialist |
- Established and respected authority
- Minimum 9 month contract
- Parking available
Apply Now »
This well respected and established education authority seeks a Communications Specialist for a 9 month contract. Reporting to the Communications Manager you will be a pivotal member of the communications team in developing a range of communications material. Your responsibilities will include:
Essential requirements include:
- Researching, writing and editing for publications, presentations, websites and social and local media
- Liaising with media / journal editors
- The coordination of internal and external communications material.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in writing promotional copy and internal and external communications
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
This role may extend beyond the initial 9 month period with permanency a possible option. Therefore only Australian residents should apply.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter immediately.
If you have further questions please telephone Carl on (02) 9223 3033.