Search for jobs in the advertising, marketing and media industries and find out about recruitment companies specialising in these industries.
Client Services Director
Soup is a leading marketing agency focusing on word of mouth (WOM) and influencers. A highly awarded, innovative agency which is at the heart of emerging trends behind social marketing, social media, WOM and community.
An exciting opportunity now exists for Client Services Director to join the leadership team - reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the CEO, Commercial Director and Director of Operations & Research to successfully drive the Soup Business forward.
As the leader of the Conversations team (4 direct reports) your goal will be to
• Oversee Client relationships and Campaign Management - delivering highly engaging WOM programs
• Business Leadership – bring innovation and drive to ensure the Soup business remains the leader in the emerging social and word of mouth space
• Ensure all campaigns are well planned, involve the best strategic thinking and successfully deliver results
• Be capable of managing teams who deliver innovative campaigns across digital, social, experiential and have an understanding of what makes successful community engagement
• Monitor client happiness and build strategies to drive greater client engagement in conjunction with the Commercial Director
• Develop team capabilities and skills through coaching and internal/external training plans
• Develop and implement strategic client plans to successfully deliver results linked to business strategy and team goals
You’ll be joining an agency that has developed strong networks within Australia and has recently expanded internationally to NZ and UK. There is huge scope for development and progress within our fast growing business as you come on board.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large variety of clients and campaigns including: Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Nestle, Unilever, Arnotts, Coca Cola, Panasonic, Loreal, Honda, Reckitts Benckiser, Pernod Ricard, Heart Foundation, CUB, Dominos, Goodman Fielder. You will also work closely with our media agency partners.
Your background would be in Marketing with experience and expertise in digital/social media, 8+ years experience within either agency (advertising, digital/direct – Client Services Director or Group Account Director style position) or client-focused (Brand Management)
Are you goal driven with amazing client and project management skills? Inspiring and thrive on team motivation and engagement? Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved? Looking for a dynamic environment that brings new and exciting challenges? Sound like the right Soup for you? Bon Appétit