Search for jobs in the advertising, marketing and media industries and find out about recruitment companies specialising in these industries.
Are you an Interactive Producer?
Marmalade is looking for someone who has experience in Digital Project Management/Production and in managing multiple, concurrent digital projects from inception to delivery. Someone who’s able to manage a diverse portfolio of clients and work, has an exceptional attention to detail, and takes responsibility for all projects and managing client expectations.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Defining and scoping projects with clients and our internal team
• Developing wireframes and suggested information architecture for projects
• Suggesting creative solutions to the client’s problems
• Being one of the main client contacts and communicating frequently with them
• Managing work through to completion
• Scheduling work for the project team
• Preparing quotes/estimates
• Preparing project plans
• Ensuring the development follows project methodology
• Attending meetings with clients
• Building day to day relationships with creative team members
• Managing resources and budgets
• Liaising with various team members to ensure the best result is achieved
• A good attitude, being a team player, time management skills and a desire to go the extra mile are key factors we'll be looking for in applicants.
Desired Skills & Experience
To be a part of our talented team, your advanced communication and interpersonal skills will be just as equally important as having the following right experience and demonstrated ability:
• 3+ years experience in a Project Management role in a web-based environment
• 2+ years client facing experience
• Highly organised and detail oriented
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and anticipating issues
• Strategic thinker
• Excellent communication skills
• Managing developers and creative teams
• Excellent judgment on best action to take
• Excellent documentation skills
• Best practice knowledge in Project Management
• Excellent time management skills
• Take ownership and responsibility for work, is proactive
If this sounds like the job for you, please submit a covering letter and your résumé.