Search for jobs in the advertising, marketing and media industries and find out about recruitment companies specialising in these industries.
Agency Account Director
The Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of the largest owners of radio stations in Australia with investments in 12 radio stations nationally. Our shareholders are APN News and Media and Clear Channel Communication Inc. ARN’s brands are the home of 25-54 year old ‘Everyday People’. Our brands deliver uplifting, grown up fun and our music and content are designed to connect with our listeners on an emotional level – evoking great memories from the past and creating new ones today.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Agency Account Director to join our Melbourne team. The role will represent our stations to media agencies in the Melbourne marketplace. Whilst radio sales experience is not essential, a background representing any medium to advertising agencies will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• a solid professional sales background with proven ability to sell into Media Agencies
• the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN’s brands
• first class negotiation and presentation skills
• exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
• be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
• excellent time management and multitasking skills
• a passion for the media industry
• the ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
A competitive base salary and commission structure will be offered to the successful candidate.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au .
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success please send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations by the 10th March 2013 to email@example.com.