Lendlease and MCN terminate outdoor deal 11 hours ago
Retail shopping centre business Lendlease has ended its outdoor representation deal with Foxtel sales house MCN only months after a deal was signed, AdNews can reveal.
VicRoads launches ‘Every Second. Always On’ motorcycle safety campaign
Independent agency Hardhat worked with VicRoads to create a campaign aimed at improving the safety of Victorian motorcyclists.
Diageo, Icebergs and Splendour in the Grass team up for new campaign
Splendour in the Grass is bringing back its successful experiential dining campaign, following its success in 2018.
New Sydney Metro launches with multi channel work via BMF
The campaign plays on the pulse and flow of movement, getting people to where they want to go more quickly, efficiently and easily, with no traffic hold-ups.
The power of TV automation in a fragmenting video landscape
Automated trading platforms provide many benefits for media agencies trading in an inflationary market, writes Wavemaker’s Melanie Meta.
Cannes Lions: Accenture Interactive’s 2019 predictions
Bronwyn van der Merwe, General Manager Asia Pacific for Fjord, part of Accenture Interactive, shares her predictions for trends and topics.
What Orwell's classic 1984 book tells us about today’s Ministry of Truth
70 years after it was first published.
Australia shortlisted 43 times at Cannes Lions day three 5 hours ago
Australian work has been shortlisted for awards 43 times across Creative Data, Creative Strategy, Direct, Media, PR and Social and Influencer categories.
Facebook reveals cryptocurrency Libra 12 hours ago
Facebook has revealed the cryptocurrency Libra that it’s been developing with a pool of other companies in the hopes of building a global digital currency that can rival the US dollar.
DDB Melbourne wins B&D Group digital account 12 hours ago
DDB Melbourne has won the digital account for B&D Group - Garage Doors & Secure Access Systems.
WPP commits to phasing out single use plastics by 2020 12 hours ago
WPP has revealed plans to phase out single-use plastics in all of its 3000 plus agency offices worldwide by 2020, as part of a series of initiatives aimed at tackling pollution.
Advertisers, agencies and platforms unite against hate speech, bullying and disinformation 12 hours ago
The Global Alliance for Responsible Media wants to rapidly improve digital safety and rebuilt trust in advertising.
303 MullenLowe Perth announces new leadership duo 13 hours ago
Todd Baker and René Migliore have been appointed as joint managing directors of 303 MullenLowe Perth, as Derry Simpson moves into the role of strategic chair of the agency.
Indie digital growth agency Campbell Media Group rebrands to Claxon 13 hours ago
Independent digital growth agency Campbell Media Group has rebranded its business, renaming it as Claxon with the tagline ‘Be Heard.’
Advertisers reject the 'hysteria' around in-housing 13 hours ago
The World Federation of Advertisers says the industry is often prone to overstating sweeping new trends.
DDB Sydney wins Gold, Special Group and Naked Communications win Bronze 14 hours ago
DDB Sydney has taken home a Gold Lion, Special Group and Naked Communications have won Bronze Lions on day two of Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
In other news...
- Six Australian agencies are shortlisted for Cannes Lions day two awards yesterday
- Coles and Woolworths shoppers have their own distinct styles yesterday
- Industry Profile: Unruly managing director AUNZ Ricky Chanana yesterday
- MELBOURNE SUMMIT: What the data shows about 80 years of advertising to Aussie women via 20,000 ads yesterday
- Andrew Beecher steps down as CarAdvice CEO yesterday
- VMO reveals further expansion plans for outdoor TV network yesterday
- PwC: Australian gaming and esports advertising is growing at 17% a year yesterday
- Carat appoints Spark Foundry's Sue Squillace as new ANZ CEO yesterday
- TBWA Melbourne wins Gold and Silver Lion for ANZ 'Signs of Love' yesterday
- Volvo's Living Sea Wall and Foodbank WA's Hungry Puffs score silver at Cannes Lions yesterday
- How we know which suburb eats more pizza by tracking 15 million Australians 2 days ago
- Australians are paying more than $35 a month for SVOD services 2 days ago
- Gen Z, Millennials want brands to be more political 2 days ago
- Media Merchants appointed to Total Tools media account 2 days ago
- Allianz appoints The General Store, the fourth agency in two years 2 days ago
- Tourism NZ releases next installment of 100% Pure NZ campaign 2 days ago
- WhiteGrey's Volvo 'Living Seawall' shortlisted at the Cannes Lions 2 days ago
- Facebook plans to double advertising spend as it rebuilds trust 2 days ago
- Bohemia Group appoints Theo Zisoglou to GM role 2 days ago
- Beats creative boss on making an emotional impact with consumers 2 days ago
- A massive 30,000 entries are seeking awards at the Cannes Lions 2 days ago
- CHART: Waiting for the post-election retail bounce 5 days ago
- Lingerie label Honey Birdette says it will fight advertising censorship 5 days ago
- UM retains $20m Coca-Cola South Pacific media account 5 days ago
- Australian media owners and journalists unite to call for laws to protect a free press 5 days ago
- The streaming media battle for second place after Netflix in Australia 5 days ago