AdNews Agency of the Year deadline is next week yesterday
There's not long before deadlines close for AdNews Agency of Year. Don't leave it until the last minute. The deadline is 1 February.
News Corp joins with Australia Post to fight falling literacy levels
The two companies have joined forces to inspire children to pick up a book more often.
Kellogg’s shows the weird, wonderful ways people eat cereal
Kellogg's fans try to settle the best way to eat cereal in a new campaign that celebrates diversity.
Nivea unites with charity to raise funds for at-risk teens
The SISTER2sister program provides young girls education, mentoring and a safe haven.
Is Foxtel killing ODI cricket?
It's time to face the harsh truth about Foxtel's exclusive rights deal to broadcast One Day International cricket. With three quarters of the overnight audiences lost, is this how we see the code continuing on Australian screens?
If we were a startup
When AdNews posed the question ‘If your agency was a start-up, what would it look like today?’ it got GroupM digital strategy and investment officer Venessa Hunt thinking. Here she outlines six areas of focus.
The Annual: Creativity is at the heart of all great brands
Telstra marketing executive and chief brand officer Jeremy Nicholas says brands will have to learn to transverse the real and virtual worlds with ease.
Advertisers back radio as annual ad spend jumps 3.4% yesterday
Commercial radio ad revenue has jumped year on year, to reach $809.4m, with Melbourne seeing the biggest increase. "Buying radio is easier", argues CRA boss Joan Warner.
The Annual: Creativity is at the heart of all great brands yesterday
Telstra marketing executive and chief brand officer Jeremy Nicholas says brands will have to learn to...
Tourism New Zealand upstages MLA ad 9 hours ago
Tourism New Zealand has hijacked Meat & Livestock's summer campaign by launching its response to the suggestion Australia and New Zealand should unite.
Young Guns: Outbrain customer success account manager Elise Bennett 11 hours ago
Elise Bennett took Irish dancing lessons as a student and is an avid viewer of Jamie Oliver.
Top Aldi marketer joins Westpac as new head of advertising 14 hours ago
Former Aldi marketing director Samuel Viney has been appointed as the head of advertising for big four bank Westpac, replacing current Amazon marketer Andrew Howie.
Conde Nast turns to subscription model for Vogue and GQ as ad revenue falls 14 hours ago
Condé Nast US is putting all its titles behind a paywall by the end of the year, as publications continue to struggle to survive on advertising alone.
Gillette ad hasn't tanked sales, despite predictions 14 hours ago
P&G says it hasn't been impacted by the furore Gillette's 'We Believe' ad caused, announcing second-quarterly sales of US$17.4 billion.
Coles continues marketing team expansion with ex-Fairfax CMO hire 14 hours ago
Former Fairfax Media CMO Michael Laxton has been appointed general manager of brand and media for Coles.
Dentsu bolsters executive team with CFO appointment 15 hours ago
Dentsu Aegis Network has named Anthea Kane as its chief financial officer as it rounds out its executive team following the appointment of CEO Henry Tajer.
In other news...
- The big brands backing the 2019 Super Bowl 17 hours ago
- Brands blitz Australian Open with marketing stunts yesterday
- Zenith secures media account for Rio Tinto yesterday
- Clemenger Sydney to rebrand Australia following $3m Austrade win yesterday
- GPS manufacturers remove ‘deceptive’ ad claims yesterday
- GroupM’s Mark Lollback: There’s no perfect model for agencies yesterday
- No Amazon impact 'yet' as retail brand value booms 2 days ago
- Dentsu APAC restructures agencies amid tough conditions 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: Finder CMO Malini Sietaram 2 days ago
- Cummins&Partners wins book publisher Hachette 2 days ago
- Young Gun John Dawson heads overseas with Initiative 2 days ago
- Henry Tajer outlines grand plan for Dentsu 2 days ago
- Chris Hemsworth named global face of Swisse 2 days ago
- New enemy of procurement 'making life hell for agencies' 2 days ago
- Tinder boosts Australian presence appointing local marketing boss 2 days ago
- Avon pulls ad after accusations it 'shamed' women 2 days ago
- Google fined $79m for breaching GDPR law 2 days ago
- PHD scores $15m AFL media account 3 days ago
- Can Tajer turn Dentsu around? 3 days ago
- IAG media lead Ros Allison joins IPG Mediabrands 3 days ago
- A look through 10 years of MLA's epic summer ads 3 days ago
- Deliveroo taps ex-Bachie stars Keira Maguire and Jarrod Woodgate as ambassadors 3 days ago
- MLA ad urges Australia and New Zealand to unite over lamb 3 days ago
- Ad agencies encouraged to waive NDAs in #MeToo movement 3 days ago
- Foxtel and MCN tout strongest ODI series to date 3 days ago
- Nine's Matt Rowley appointed IAB chair 3 days ago